Author Topic: Hillary is very, very, Angry  (Read 741 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hillary is very, very, Angry
« on: July 25, 2016, 03:51:21 pm »
I'm at the VA watching her speech. She looks like hell, and is speaking like she is ready to bite the head off of a kitten and drink the blood. I can feel her RAGE from here.

Will post more. Have to go now.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Hillary is very, very, Angry
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 04:15:05 pm »
She was wearing yet another full throat outfit fom her 'Ode to Burlap' collection. Had bags under her eyes, and my goodness was she mad.

She never wanted or expected this to be a real actual election. She still cannot believe that the riff raff are not bowing and groveling before her greatness.

Such a contrast between her and her husband. Bill would be on stage laughing and joking and winking. Hillary would have none of that nonsense. She was more like Hitler from the balcony than she was anything like her hubby.

She's losing it IMO.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 04:22:55 pm »
She was wearing yet another full throat outfit fom her 'Ode to Burlap' collection. Had bags under her eyes, and my goodness was she mad.

She never wanted or expected this to be a real actual election. She still cannot believe that the riff raff are not bowing and groveling before her greatness.

Such a contrast between her and her husband. Bill would be on stage laughing and joking and winking. Hillary would have none of that nonsense. She was more like Hitler from the balcony than she was anything like her hubby.

She's losing it IMO.
Yep. The media has been working overtime to attempt to make her look good, but you can't airbrush a live broadcast. We are seeing the beast as she really is.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 06:46:31 pm »
With all the revelations, firings, protests, confusion, and exposed dirty politics, this really is the worst start to a political convention that I have ever seen.

It is no wonder her highness is angry. Who ever heard of a Queen getting BOOOs at her own coronation?