Author Topic: 'It's absurd': Trump campaign manager, Paul Manafort dismisses suggestions Trump colluded with Putin on DNC hack  (Read 519 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: BUSINESS INSIDER

URL: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-putin-dnc-wikileaks-emails-2016-7

by: Oliver Darcy

Donald Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort said Sunday morning that suggestions the Manhattan billionaire colluded with Russian President Vladimir Putin in the hack of Democratic National Committee emails were baseless.

“No,” Manafort said on ABC’s “This Week," when asked if the campaign had ties to Putin.

He added: “It’s absurd. There’s no basis for it.”

On Friday, Wikileaks published thousands of emails that were compromised in a recent hack of the Democratic National Committee. The hack was linked to Russian intelligence services and showed that DNC officials were tipping the scales against Bernie Sanders, deepening a divide in the Democratic Party.

Speaking to “This Week,” Hillary Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook suggested Putin perhaps orchestrated the hack to help Trump’s campaign.

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE VIDEO AND THE REST...

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Last time I heard Manafart say no, he was explaining how Melania;s speech was not plagerization.

We all know how that ended. 

Assange is in Moscow isn't he?, and Trump seems really chummy with Putin.  The dots are starting to coalesce.

If there IS any truth to this, Trump must step down as candidate.  Colluding with foreign powers to influence American elections......  we all know the penalties there.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Wingnut

Manfart.  The man Behind

Made in Germany so you know trumps good.

Offline kevindavis007

The fact that Russia likes Trump is why I don't like Trump..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/