Author Topic: WikiLeaks Emails Show DNC Favored Hillary Clinton Over Bernie Sanders During the Primaries  (Read 475 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: YAHOO NEWS VIA HUFFINGTON POST

URL: https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/b252de6f-cc9c-3e71-aae8-93d4f6b95071/ss_wikileaks-emails-show-dnc.html?nhp=1

n July 22, 2016 WikiLeaks released around 20,000 emails apparently from top DNC officials, illustrating that Democratic officials favored Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders. The email release, only days away from the Democratic Primary, shed light into potential election fraud (the DNC hasn’t confirmed the accuracy of the email release) and questions regarding how Clinton won the presumptive Democratic nomination.

Bernie’s faith and belief in God was questioned by DNC strategists in one WikiLeaks email, as illustrated in a Washington Post article by Tom Hamburger and Karen Tumulty titled WikiLeaks releases thousands of documents about Clinton and internal deliberations:

One email written May 5 to DNC communications director Luis Miranda from another party official suggests looking at Bernie Sanders’ faith.

It might may [sic] no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief,” the email from “marshall@dnc.org” says. “Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.”

It was well known that there had been friction between the Sanders campaign and an ostensibly impartial party apparatus.

The emails detail how bitter the relationship became, as the senator emerged as a real threat Clinton — the Democratic establishment’s pick…

With the Democratic Nomination upon us, it’s clear that questions remain regarding the legitimacy of fair elections. Targeting Sanders as being an atheist, in order to gain votes, is something that presumably Bill Maher, and other American atheists would find reprehensible.

Like The Washington Post, the DNC’s possible favoritism is highlighted in an ABC News piece by Alana Abramanson and Shushannah Walshe:

Just days before the Democratic National Convention, Wikileaks has released emails from topDNC officials that appear to show the inner workings of the Democratic Party and what seems to be them attempting to aid the Hillary Clinton campaign during the primaries.

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST....

Offline SirLinksALot

What if WikiLeaks is in cahoots with the Russian Hacking Operation?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
What if WikiLeaks is in cahoots with the Russian Hacking Operation?

Purely thinking in security terms ...

Worse, what if it isn't?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink