Author Topic: Too good to check: Trump ready to invest $20 million to end Cruz’s and Kasich’s careers  (Read 8869 times)

Online LMAO

Can any of the Trump supporters here point to one thing Trump has done in his life or to earnbthis outsider tag you've applied to him?

Donating to the Clintons and trashing Reagan doesnt count.

I've asked that question before only to be met with silence. So I suspect your luck in getting an answer will be as good as mine was
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline SirLinksALot

I've asked that question before only to be met with silence. So I suspect your luck in getting an answer will be as good as mine was

Trump's explanation regarding donating to the Clintons was this -- It's business. In other words he donates to Democrats in order for them not to pass laws obstructing his businesses.

Sort of like playing money to the mafia for them to go away.

Offline SirLinksALot

Can any of the Trump supporters here point to one thing Trump has done in his life or to earnbthis outsider tag you've applied to him?

Trump's explanation regarding donating to the Clintons was this -- It's business. In other words he donates to Democrats in order for them not to pass laws obstructing his businesses.

Sort of like paying money to the mafia for them to go away.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Typical crony capitalism. Exactly the sort of thing Ted Cruz opposed when he opposed the ethanol subsidies Trump supported in Iowa.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

They either can't answer the question or as was the case last night just say it doesnt matter. 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 02:40:13 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hes to cheap

More wisdom from the site's mental giant.
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 04:23:06 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Of course! 

But who else has run as an outsider in the GOP and won the nomination without spending a dime?

Only a 'genius' who can play the media like a Stradivarius, that's who!

Its beginning to seem like he's more interested in 'playing the media like a Stradivarius' than he is winning in November.

When do you suppose he'll start directing some of this fire at the Democrats?

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Its beginning to seem like he's more interested in 'playing the media like a Stradivarius' than he is winning in November.

When do you suppose he'll start directing some of this fire at the Democrats?

That would be fratricide.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

And that will be the exact same excuse he uses when he gives the Democrat controlled Congress everything they demand.

"hey its just business"
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

He's never held an elective office.

The very epitome of an "Outsider".      :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

You don't NEED to hold a office when you can pick up the phone and buy the man that does hold it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline beandog

tRump is the textbook definition of a Crony Capitialist which is the very epitome of an "Insider". :whistle:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
No,but he is willing to spend 20 million that is donated to him. Most will go to him in operating expenses of course,but some of that 20 million will go towards the stated goal. Maybe even hundreds of dollars.

As frequently happens with your posts on politics - I can't dispute your points (both this post and the following one you made). You are no doubt correct.

:beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
You don't NEED to hold a office when you can pick up the phone and buy the man that does hold it.

Newt Gingrich hasn't been in office for a long time but he's still an insider.

When Newt Gingrich first ran for office in 1974, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz were three years old. Ben Sasse was 2. Tom Cotton wasn’t born.

Online DCPatriot

When Newt Gingrich first ran for office in 1974, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz were three years old. Ben Sasse was 2. Tom Cotton wasn’t born.

We ain't talkin' bout Newt, @Cripplecreek   

FACT:  Donald Trump is/was never an elected anything.....until this past Wednesday.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline beandog

We ain't talkin' bout Newt, @Cripplecreek   

FACT:  Donald Trump is/was never an elected anything.....until this past Wednesday.

He still isn't an elected anything.  Wednesday didn't change that.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cripplecreek

Newt,at one time was maybe the most conservative,and clearly the brightest holder of any elective office in the country.

Then the Dims that wanted to stay in office started switching the party registrations and becoming "inistant conservatives,no convictions necessary",and they and their Country Club Republican fascist brothers already there took over control of the party,and booted all the actual conservatives out of office.

They even got Newt removed from office of something that wouldn't have amounted to a 50 dollar fine IF it had actually been true,and for the next decade or so he couldn't BUY any air time on any political talk shows. The One World Government Fascists showed HIM who was in charge,and they broke him. Most likely using blackmail against someone important to him as the axe over his head.

Now he is starting to speak out and emerge again a little,and to ME,the jury is still out on "Is this because he has proven to the fascists that he can be a team player",or "Has the blackmail somehow expired because the family member they were threatening with prison has died?"

He is still as bright as ever, but at this point I still don't trust him or his motives. He could be back just because he missed the limelight and is willing to say and do anything to be relevant again,or he could be coming back to try to get payback on the people that had been controlling him. Time will tell.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 06:30:26 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Watch it. You may be accused of engaging in some offensive fact based micro aggression.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Quote from: Cripplecreeklink=topic=217037.msg983897#msg983897 date=1469298371

@Cripplecreek

Well......,a case CAN be made that he was elected to represent what is left of the alleged Republican Party in the next presidential election.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Trump, like most of his supporters slept through their 9th grade Civics classes.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

FACT:  He WAS elected as the GOP 2016 Nominee.   ^-^

Offline WAC

Can't hardly believe people are eating this up......What utter foolishness.....Trump tosses a bone....and the pundits dive in...LOLOL

When you add the Clinton/Obama machinery, with busy fingers to exploit anything form the propaganda machines for the public to feast on...and no doubt they will....add in the sore losers and you have the perfect mix for the cakes they're going to bake and serve for the public to consume.

Cruz and Kasich are doing a great job destroying themselves without any help from anyone else.......

Offline sinkspur

Can't hardly believe people are eating this up......What utter foolishness.....Trump tosses a bone....and the pundits dive in...LOLOL

When you add the Clinton/Obama machinery, with busy fingers to exploit anything form the propaganda machines for the public to feast on...and no doubt they will....add in the sore losers and you have the perfect mix for the cakes they're going to bake and serve for the public to consume.

Cruz and Kasich are doing a great job destroying themselves without any help from anyone else.......

You will see who is more popular in Ohio when Kasich refuses to lift a finger to help Trump and Trump loses Ohio in November.  Kasich and Cruz will both win reelection in 2018.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
You will see who is more popular in Ohio when Kasich refuses to lift a finger to help Trump and Trump loses Ohio in November.  Kasich and Cruz will both win reelection in 2018.

The embarrassment of tRump's defeat in November,, and the duping of almost the entire GOP will have incredible consequences.

I'll go out on a limb, and say Trump's name will be near verboten at 2020 convention.

geronl

Trump is going to depend on the state Republican Parties to do his campaigning for him. He has no apparatus of his own. He will have no GOTV effort, he will have no local volunteers going house to house without the state parties.

In other words, he might have zilch in Ohio already and who knows what other states.