Author Topic: Too good to check: Trump ready to invest $20 million to end Cruz’s and Kasich’s careers  (Read 8909 times)

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
With either the Orange Blob that Ate The Republican Party  or hitlery, we're getting an enemies list reminiscent of Nixon.

Thanks, all you Orange Blob voters.
Former Republican.

Offline Just_Victor

1725 delegates.

Did he need to?      :silly:

Winning the primary isn't winning the election.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Winning the primary isn't winning the election.

Of course! 

But who else has run as an outsider in the GOP and won the nomination without spending a dime?

Only a 'genius' who can play the media like a Stradivarius, that's who!   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Just_Victor

Of course! 

But who else has run as an outsider in the GOP and won the nomination without spending a dime?

Trump spent plenty.  I think the issue is where did it come from, himself he claims.  Probably largely true, but I expect him to have his campaign reimburse him at least some.  No argument on Trump's ability to dominate the news cycle though.

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
Good point. Chew on that, and on this: This Bloomberg story is floating around tonight at a moment when Kasich and Ohio’s state GOP are being urged to put aside their hard feelings towards Trump and get to work for him against Clinton. This guy is threatening the sitting Republican governor of a swing state he desperately needs to win this fall, knowing that he’s depending on the state party to do most of the legwork for his skeletal ground-game operation. Does he have clinical brain damage?

Exit question: “How much money will he spend to stop David Duke?”

Pretty obvious that Trump is much more interested in defeating Republicans than Democrats and Hillary Clinton.

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
Come on. It's a totally BS story.

Trump is going to spend $20 million of his own money on this? Ha, yeah, right.

Why is Trump spreading it then?  It certainly does nothing to unite the party.

Offline Mechanicos

Trump's own words:

“Maybe I’ll set up a super-PAC if he decides to run,” Trump said of Cruz.  Turning to his running mate Mike Pence he asked rhetorically, “Are you allowed to set up a super-PAC…if you are the president, to fight someone?”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVnp8tmSCNE

Now I’m sure you are going to say that Trump said this “jokingly”. The problem is that there is no way to tell when Trump is joking or when he’s serious.

But the very fact that he even said it shows what a thin skinned narcissist he is.

“Short-fingered vulgarian”.
Use your head, hes joking. Hes to cheap to waste money on Cruz whose political career is already dead. Just how stupid are the ones who believed this. Common sense tells you its Hilary camp trying to fire up the gullible to oppose Trump.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Online libertybele

Trump is a fake, phoney, fraud.

...and a narcissistic, psychopathic demagogue who also appears to have inappropriate and even incestuous thoughts about his daughters.  He is one sick puppy!

http://www.people.com/article/donald-trump-daughter-tiffany-body-daily-show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWxkauh6lyA

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Yes! And with his hands too! I find that video very disturbing with Ivanka. His supporters should too.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-awkwardly-hugs-melania-ivanka-expert-weighs-in-w430543

Thanks for the video it speaks volumes.  To me it has always seemed that Melania is somewhat uncomfortable around the Donald; perhaps this is one of the reasons why.  I might be over judgemental here, but because of his strong and outlandish character and his obvious overbearing personality and verbal abuse towards women, I have a hunch he is verbally and physically abuse towards his wife and perhaps even his daughters.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Actual quote: “The source close to Trump’s thinking indicated that Trump would consider forming the super-PAC whether or not he wins the presidential election in November.” I can already see President Trump fielding questions about building the wall at his first press conference in the Rose Garden in February. “It’s going to happen,” he’ll say, “just as soon as I’m done setting up my ‘Stop Kasich’ nonprofit.”

I can't believe any of you are buying into this. Trump is not and has not spend a DIME of his own money on this campaign. In fact,he and his whole family are getting paid by his campaign to make personal appearances and give speeches,his private jet,his limo,his bodyguards,his servants,and every one of his employees that has anything even remotely related to the campaign is getting paid out of donations to the campaign.

The "20 million dollar" thing is nothing more than Trump trolling for donations from the political enemies,both alleged Republican and Dim,of Cruz,Kasich,and anybody else that refuses to kiss his ass.

You watch,the day the campaign ends it will be bankrupt and owing millions of dollars,as he and his family skip off into the sunset with billions in bribes,pay-offs,and various scams connected to the campaign.

It's his bankruptcy business model in action.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
And what is Trump doing this morning?

Beating up on Liz Warren for not being picked Clinton's VP.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Come on. It's a totally BS story.

Trump is going to spend $20 million of his own money on this? Ha, yeah, right.

No,but he is willing to spend 20 million that is donated to him. Most will go to him in operating expenses of course,but some of that 20 million will go towards the stated goal. Maybe even hundreds of dollars.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes! And with his hands too! I find that video very disturbing with Ivanka. His supporters should too.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-awkwardly-hugs-melania-ivanka-expert-weighs-in-w430543

Well,the wife is nothing but hired help. Her job is to look good enough to make men he doesn't know envy him. She's like a new yacht or car. An attractive bauble to make him look like a sexually powerful man with big hands.

His daughter is OWNED by him,though. She is half-him,and no mere wife can ever hope to compete with self-love. If it were legal,he would have married the daughter to have the ultimate masturbatory experience with himself, and kept the wife as a mistress.

Trump is a sick puppy on soooo many levels.

@mlizzy  @EC
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 01:06:41 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Give him a big hand.

@Henry Noel

Maybe Santa will bring him two big hands for Christmas?

Offline Fantom

One part Hilary and two parts Obama= Trump.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yup, Mr self funding wouldn't even spend his own money to get himself elected. :silly:

@EC  @Cripplecreek

He WILL however,be more than happy to accept 20 million or even more in donations for the purpose of destroying his enemies.

He may even be willing to spend some of it to destroy them if there is any left after he pays himself,his family,his driver,his chef,his accountants,his lawyers,etc,etc,etc.

He may even end up spending hundreds of dollars in the effort if there is that much left out of the 20 mil.

It's his business model. He bleeds everything bone dry,declares bankruptcy,and then moves on to the next scam.

Offline SirLinksALot

Trump spent plenty.  I think the issue is where did it come from, himself he claims.  Probably largely true, but I expect him to have his campaign reimburse him at least some.  No argument on Trump's ability to dominate the news cycle though.

A question just crossed my mind --- Many reporters have indicated that they could not determine where most of the money he claimed he raised for Veterans went to....

Have they finally been accounted for?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump spent plenty.  I think the issue is where did it come from, himself he claims.  Probably largely true, but I expect him to have his campaign reimburse him at least some.

@Just_Victor

He's been doing that since Day One. He leases his private jet to his campaign,which means everyone of his employees that has any connection to the jet at all is now off his corporate payroll,and on the campaign payroll.

I am assuming his private bodyguards,chef,personal assistants,driver,and limo are also on the campaign payroll also.

Not to mention he and his family.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Good point. Chew on that, and on this: This Bloomberg story is floating around tonight at a moment when Kasich and Ohio’s state GOP are being urged to put aside their hard feelings towards Trump and get to work for him against Clinton. This guy is threatening the sitting Republican governor of a swing state he desperately needs to win this fall, knowing that he’s depending on the state party to do most of the legwork for his skeletal ground-game operation. Does he have clinical brain damage?

Exit question: “How much money will he spend to stop David Duke?”

Pretty obvious that Trump is much more interested in defeating Republicans than Democrats and Hillary Clinton.

@Eowyn

As I have been saying since the day he announced he was running,"He is being paid by the Clinton's to run against her,and he will be dropping out when it is too late in the campaign for anyone else to mount an effective campaign."

Think "Ross Perot,Part-2". Pay particular focus on him showing up at the Clinton White House within 2 weeks of Clinton being sworn in to sign the government contract to have his business (EDS) awarded a multi-billion dollar contract to digitize the SS records.

Perot then turned around and sold EDS for a couple of billion in profits,and hasn't been heard from politically since.

The prime difference will be that after Trump gets a few billion in government contracts,grants,tax favors,etc,etc,etc,somebody will have to slap him to make him shut up. He will spend the rest of his life bragging about how "I COULD  have been the President of the US if I had wanted,but I decided the job was beneath me,so I dropped out."

The ultimate ego-maniac move.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 01:23:29 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A question just crossed my mind --- Many reporters have indicated that they could not determine where most of the money he claimed he raised for Veterans went to....

Have they finally been accounted for?

@SirLinksALot

I remember a news report where he claimed he had just written a multi-million dollar check to a vets organization,but I never heard of it actually reaching them.

Even then the check was less than the total amount reported as being received.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Of course! 

If Donny is such an outsider...why is the entire Bob Dole political machine now running Trump's campaign?

Why does Pribis habe more centralized power that he did this time last week?

Trump isn't an outsider...you can repeat that lie all you want to... but it doesn't mke it true...no matter how many times you repeat it.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 01:39:48 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
If Donny is such an outsider...why is the entire Bob Dole political machine now running Trump's campaign?

Why does Pribis habe more centralized power that he did this time last week?

Trump isn't an outsider...you can repeat that lie all you want to...bit it doesn't mke it true...no matter how many times you repeat it.

What....did you just 'wake' from a drug-induced coma or something?   Where have you been the past year?

The ONLY reason the party leadership has publicly embraced him.....is because despite their best efforts to defeat him, they have no choice.

Someday, prior to November 8th, you'll have that epiphany too.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
What....did you just 'wake' from a drug-induced coma or something?   Where have you been the past year?

The ONLY reason the party leadership has publicly embraced him.....is because despite their best efforts to defeat him, they have no choice.

Someday, prior to November 8th, you'll have that epiphany too.    :laugh:

The only ones in a drug induced stupor around here are thebones that keep insisting Trumpnis a Conservative outsider.

He's not. Hes barely even Republican.

GOP leadership embraced him because they realize he is one of them

He hayes Conservatives and TEA Party types as much as they do.

If Trump really was the outsider you claim he was...his 200K donation in 2014 would have gone to Matt Bevin and not Mitch McConnell.

He would be golfimg buddies with John Boehner and he would count Chuck Schumer as one of his dear friends.

Thts not the track record of an outsider.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Can any of the Trump supporters here point to one thing Trump has done in his life or to earnbthis outsider tag you've applied to him?

Donating to the Clintons and trashing Reagan doesnt count. 

Offline Just_Victor

Can any of the Trump supporters here point to one thing Trump has done in his life or to earnbthis outsider tag you've applied to him?

Donating to the Clintons and trashing Reagan doesnt count.

He's been a democRAT most of his life.  That kinda makes  him an outsider to the GOP, right?