Author Topic: Too good to check: Trump ready to invest $20 million to end Cruz’s and Kasich’s careers  (Read 8875 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The embarrassment of tRump's defeat in November,, and the duping of almost the entire GOP will have incredible consequences.

I'll go out on a limb, and say Trump's name will be near verboten at 2020 convention.

@catfish1957  @sinkspur

Thats ok. The Orange One's ego is safe because EVERYBODY at the Dim convention and in the media will be talking and writing about him non-stop.

Hell,he may take some of the bribe money he gets for dropping out and buy his own media outlet so he can be mentioned on the front page every day.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 12:55:30 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No, he was NOMINATED as the GOP 2016 Candidate.  He has absolutely zero power.

@beandog

He has the power to be the alleged Republican nominee for President of the US.

And you and the candidate you supported?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder if Jim Robinson will be zotting the anti-Cruz Freepers?

@Henry Noel

If history is any indication,the check has already cleared,and he is already zotting any anti-Trump posters.

If Jim Bob is anything,it is a suckup to power.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
When do you propose that he's actually going to start campaigning against the Hildabeast instead of trying to defeat/smear Senator Cruz?

@mrpotatohead

On the 31st of February,2099.

Or when the first payment or signed contract doesn't show up. Whichever happens first.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You just described the leadership of the PRC.

I want a country who recognizes the primacy of the sovereign individual who's immutable rights & liberties descend from God Almighty only.

Thats how far apart we are ideologically.

@skeeter

Leave the required approval of the mythical creature out of it,and you have a BIG "Bingo!". If you ain't free,nothing you have is yours.  Not even your family.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:chairbang:
No worries.  He's not going to win in November.  He'd be lucky to land 150 EVs on Election Day.

@ScottinVA

That's assuming he won't drop out in Sept or Oct.

Offline beandog

@beandog

He has the power to be the alleged Republican nominee for President of the US.

And you and the candidate you supported?

The candidate I supported is a US Senator.  He has actually been elected something.  I'm not sure what power you think an alleged Republican nominee for President has.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The candidate I supported is a US Senator.  He has actually been elected something.  I'm not sure what power you think an alleged Republican nominee for President has.

Somebody needs to remind Trump and his pets that Donald isn't the boss of squat even if he's elected president. He works for us.

I thought we would be done with this kind of blinding stupidity when Obama left office.

Offline beandog

Somebody needs to remind Trump and his pets that Donald isn't the boss of squat even if he's elected president. He works for us.

I thought we would be done with this kind of blinding stupidity when Obama left office.

That may be true for normal presidents.  Since tRump will be the King of all these Orange I guess he will have power over all things orange.  I sure wouldn't want to be the Great Pumpkin if the Donald wins. :silly:

geronl

@ScottinVA

Unfortunately, if he drops out he might get MORE. lol

HonestJohn

I don't think it is possible to "walk back" to conservatism from where they are now.

When Jim goes... it'll probably be merged with Stormfront.

geronl

At this point, it would be hard to tell

Offline Cripplecreek

It isn't?

Offline Cripplecreek

That may be true for normal presidents.  Since tRump will be the King of all these Orange I guess he will have power over all things orange.  I sure wouldn't want to be the Great Pumpkin if the Donald wins. :silly:

Its the great Trumpkin!!!!

Offline beandog

That is good, true and funny, all at the same time.  I bow to you. ^-^

Offline Idiot

Its the great Trumpkin!!!!

Excellent!  Love it!   :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly:

Offline JustPassinThru

He's never held an elective office.

The very epitome of an "Outsider".      :whistle:

His fortune and his whole business, revolved around being an "interface" between legitimate developers and Tammany Hall grifters and pols on the take.

In Chicago they're called "bagmen" and they're typically disposable and poorly paid.

I guess if you can get a colorful loud kid with family connections to do this, and put a veneer of respectability around it...you become NeYawk's version of a "developer."

In any event, his WHOLE LIFE has been spent petitioning pols, putting deposits in the Favor Bank, pulling them out when needed, giving huge amounts on demand to Democrat pols, and having connections.

THE quintessential INSIDER.

Online libertybele

@ScottinVA

You've been saying that he's going to drop out for some time now.  So with that in mind, what happens if he drops out?  Does Pence get the nod for President or does it go to Cruz because he had the second most delegates?  Does the RNC decide (God forbid)? 

The upcoming best cast scenario going into the General Election; Hillary has to drop out for health reasons and Trump drops out for personal reasons. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline Cripplecreek

You've been saying that he's going to drop out for some time now.  So with that in mind, what happens if he drops out?  Does Pence get the nod for President or does it go to Cruz because he had the second most delegates?  Does the RNC decide (God forbid)? 

The upcoming best cast scenario going into the General Election; Hillary has to drop out for health reasons and Trump drops out for personal reasons.

I'm guessing the RNC has already chosen Pence. He'll still lose due to the feeling of being manipulated.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
I'm guessing the RNC has already chosen Pence. He'll still lose due to the feeling of being manipulated.

Who would replace Hillary?
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

Chaos is what happens. I suspect the alleged Republicans will have to hold a mini-convention to appoint another presidential candidate because there just won't be enough time for anyone to campaign for votes.

Offline JustPassinThru

Depends on when.  And State rules are different in each state.

When you vote, you vote for PLEDGED ELECTORS.  If at the last minute, the candidate dies, drops out, is jailed, flees under an arrest warrant, or some such...the Electors still are appointed.  I believe they would still be obligated to vote in the Electoral College, their pledges; and if the candidate cannot accept, the VP would be there elected with one-less EC vote than the President.  Which would give us Pence.

Which would be the best way out of this nightmare.

If Little Lord Donnie drops out NOW...the party Insiders would have to meet to nominate another candidate.  Guess who it might be...it won't be Pence or Cruz.  Or anyone palatable to mere mortals.

Nope..almost certainly, Cipher Shrub.  The JEBster; the Idiot Scion.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.