Author Topic: Ben Carson: Trump children grew up with the 'disadvantage' of wealth  (Read 260 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: Washington Examiner

URL: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/carson-trump-children-grew-up-with-the-disadvantage-of-wealth/article/2597348

by:  T. BECKET ADAMS

It says a lot about Donald Trump that his children are such delightful and responsible people, even though they were raised with the "disadvantage" of being very wealthy, Ben Carson said Thursday.

"All of the Trump children are absolutely delightful people. And I think that speaks volumes about the man," he said, referring to the GOP nominee.

"Anybody who can raise children, particularly in the environment they came up in, which I think is a disadvantaged environment. Because I know a lot of people who are very rich and their kids are so spoiled, and I think it's a disadvantage. I really do," he added.

Carson, who became a Trump surrogate after dropping out of the 2016 Republican primary in March, made the remarks as he spoke on Fox News.

geronl

Re: Ben Carson: Trump children grew up with the 'disadvantage' of wealth
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 05:03:49 pm »
every time Ben Carson opens his mouth I wonder what in the world he is thinking.

The other day he defended Melania's plagiarism by basically saying, "Hey, the Trumps and Obamas share the same values like everyone..."

He thinks he's being helpful I guess

geronl

Re: Ben Carson: Trump children grew up with the 'disadvantage' of wealth
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 05:04:44 pm »
It says a lot about Donald Trump that his children are such delightful and responsible people

We have no real evidence of this, either way. Well, Trump Junior sounds like a mobster anyways