Author Topic: Donald Trump 'Will Not Accept' even If Ted Cruz Endorses Him  (Read 3112 times)

Offline beandog

Re: Donald Trump 'Will Not Accept' even If Ted Cruz Endorses Him
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2016, 05:38:46 pm »
"vote their conscience" presumes almost 14 million GOP voters and over 1500 GOP delegates did not vote their conscience when they rejected Cruz and voted for Trump. Its insulting to millions of Conservatives.

He didn't insult any real conservatives.  A real conservative would not have voted for tRump in the first place.  He was actually speaking to the more that 14 million GOP voters who did not support the Donald in the primaries.  The ones with an actual conscience.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2016, 05:39:56 pm »
"vote their conscience" presumes almost 14 million GOP voters and over 1500 GOP delegates did not vote their conscience when they rejected Cruz and voted for Trump. Its insulting to millions of Conservatives.

Never mind those 17 million Republican primary voters who did NOT vote for Trump, but for somebody else.  Glad that Trump thinks that he won't need them in November.

000hehehehe
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 05:40:25 pm by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2016, 05:40:56 pm »
Ted Cruz is looking smarter than ever today if you ask me!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Resp3

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2016, 05:41:19 pm »

Ahhhh. Just talking about you at post 15. And here you are. Yammering off-topic. 

Look. If Trump can write us off - why can't you?

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2016, 05:41:28 pm »
He didn't insult any real conservatives.  A real conservative would not have voted for tRump in the first place.  He was actually speaking to the more that 14 million GOP voters who did not support the Donald in the primaries.  The ones with an actual conscience.
Uh you supported Cruz, means you have no clue what a conservative is. Conservatives rejected Cruz.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2016, 05:42:20 pm »
Simple fact, if you are still supporting Cruz after he proved what Trump has said about him, live on TV, there is nothing that can help fix that problem. If you will not vote for the GOP ticket to help your fellow Americans stop Hilary there is something broken that cannot be fixed by anything anybody says.

Ted Cruz tells people to vote up and down the ticket for the person who meets conservative values. Again, why would anyone who is a true conservative BOO this exhortation?

If Trump is a true conservative, then the simple thing to do is say to yourself "Yes, he is that man who meets the description."

The fact that this statement was BOOed is a huge tell as to what the Republican party has become.

geronl

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2016, 05:43:02 pm »
Simple fact, if you are still supporting Cruz after he proved what Trump has said about him, live on TV, there is nothing that can help fix that problem.

What Trump said about Cruz is completely insane and retarded. The man and his supporters are ready for the nuthouse.

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2016, 05:43:28 pm »
Uh you supported Cruz, means you have no clue what a conservative is. Conservatives rejected Cruz.

Conservatives are for freedom, limited government and adherence to the constitution. If that is so, why would one reject Cruz?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2016, 05:43:48 pm »
What part of the RNC was about unity? When they stomped on conservatives over and over? When they took delegate votes for other candidates and awarded them to Trump? When they are instructed to boo Ted Cruz?

There has been no attempt by the Trump Side to reach out or build bridges to conservatives, none.

The part about rolling over on conservatives! EVERY last one of them!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2016, 05:44:27 pm »

I know you love clinging on to that talking point but after watching Trump this am, it's clear that his campaign may be in meltdown mode. If this is a sign of were this campaign is going say hello to President Hillary

The primary is over. It's on to the general election and his first point if order after the convention was not to go after Hillary but Cruz. And this is what Trump will continue to do because that's his history. The general electorate doesn't occupy the same bubble you do.

If Cruz behaved the exact way as Trump has, I would be intellectually honest enough to call him out on it and question the direction of his campaign. Cruz isn't funning against Hillary. Trump is and the Progressive Nationalist/Populists can't use Cruz as a crutch all the time for Trump's " missteps"

I have never seen a campaign in such disarray. If Hillary wasn't so disliked this election would have already been over before it started  in her favor but for the actual vote counting.

You can't just hope for
a calamity or a Hillary misstep to win

« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 05:48:03 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline beandog

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2016, 05:47:01 pm »

Only in the upside down crazy world that is tRump and his lunatic supporters.

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2016, 05:54:05 pm »
Only in the upside down crazy world that is tRump and his lunatic supporters.

The epitome of non sequitur thinking.

After arguing with them this morning I was left incredulous and wondering if I was being trolled.
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline Resp3

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2016, 05:58:29 pm »

After arguing with them this morning I was left incredulous and wondering if I was being trolled.

You are being trolled. We all are. Agitators like Mech will leave FR for just a moment - drop in on threads here to post their pukeage - and then will return to the safety and comfort of TOS.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2016, 06:01:37 pm »
The epitome of non sequitur thinking.

Arguing with them is like giving medicine to a dead person! Just put them on ignore and maybe they will go away!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2016, 06:04:44 pm »
Trump was on full frontal display this morning  as the vindictive amoral tyrant he is. What disaster 40% of the primary voters have brought on us.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2016, 06:07:08 pm »
Great to see Trump out on the trail after his huge bounce from the convention and attacking his opponent in the General election. Wait....what?!?! Donny isn't running agaibst Cruz for a Senate seat in TX but against Hitlary for President? Well......nevermind.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2016, 06:09:51 pm »
Trump was on full frontal display this morning  as the vindictive amoral tyrant he is. What disaster 40% of the primary voters have brought on us.

And I'd I'd bet a 1/3 to 1/2 of those weren't even Republican
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2016, 06:14:33 pm »
Trump is doing damage control with the future votes of women and Cruz voters. He views Cruz as actively using his temporary spotlight with the media to undermine Trump and so he came out to set the record straight. He now views Cruz as an active enemy.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2016, 06:17:25 pm »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2016, 06:19:06 pm »
Overkill by Trump in those personal attacks, Trump had basically won the nomination when he said those things.

Let's not forget, the two campaigned together, "My friend Donald".

Too bad, this thing went downhill.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2016, 06:20:30 pm »

But Ted Cruz campaigned with Trump, so that says enough for the "real conservatives", Ted must not be one.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2016, 06:20:33 pm »
Rick Perry, says it well, "If the RNC was about Unity, Cruz didn't get the memo".
Trump in his usual gracious manner has doubled down on unity today by dusting off the lying Ted memes and again suggesting that Cruz's father was involved in the killing of JFK. 
:dighole:
Trump is going to do very well in washington if every little thing gets turned into a grudge match the only ones he can deal with out the Democrats. Like when he used to by politicians to get things done in NY.

“I was a businessman. I give to everybody. When they call, I give. And you know what? When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them, and they are there for me.” Donald Trump 2016.

Perhaps Trump is upset he couldn't find Cruz's price.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2016, 06:21:55 pm »
Trump is doing damage control with the future votes of women and Cruz voters. He views Cruz as actively using his temporary spotlight with the media to undermine Trump and so he came out to set the record straight. He now views Cruz as an active enemy.
It is very telling that Trump would view someone saying we should support the Consitution as a personal attack.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline austingirl

« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2016, 06:21:59 pm »
Great to see Trump out on the trail after his huge bounce from the convention and attacking his opponent in the General election. Wait....what?!?! Donny isn't running agaibst Cruz for a Senate seat in TX but against Hitlary for President? Well......nevermind.

You're back. Yippee!

Offline austingirl

« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2016, 06:24:24 pm »
And I'd I'd bet a 1/3 to 1/2 of those weren't even Republican

They weren't- they were dimocraps crossing over in the primaries and they will vote for Hiltery in the general. We have all been had by the NY liberal narcissist, Hillary's good friend.