Author Topic: Trump again revives rumor linking Cruz's father to JFK assassination  (Read 3223 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: POLITICO

URL: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-ted-cruz-jfk-assassination-226020

By DAN SPINELLI

A day after accepting the Republican Party’s nomination for president, Donald Trump rehashed a conspiracy theory that claims the man who killed President John F. Kennedy once cavorted with Ted Cruz’s father.

“I don't know his father. I met him once. I think he's a lovely guy,” Trump said at a morning-after rally in Cleveland. “All I did is point out the fact that on the cover of the National Enquirer there was a picture of him and crazy Lee Harvey Oswald having breakfast.”

Trump invoked Cruz’s father during an extended screed against the Texas senator for failing to endorse him during the convention. While Trump and Cruz were primary rivals in May, Trump initially pointed out an Enquirer story which featured Cruz’s father, Rafael Cruz, pictured with Lee Harvey Oswald while handing out pro-Fidel Castro pamphlets in New Orleans in 1963.

More known for its sordid tales of celebrity affairs and alien invasion cover-ups, the National Enquirer has famously broken two major stories: John Edwards’ love child during the 2008 presidential campaign and some early aspects of O.J. Simpson’s 1994 murder trial, exceptions Trump gleefully pointed out on Friday.

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST....

Offline SirLinksALot

Trump gives credence to the National Enquirer by saying:

This was a magazine that, in many respects, should be well respected, I mean if that was The New York Times, they would have gotten Pulitzer Prizes for their reporting.

Offline Rivergirl

I see men in white coats on tRump's horizon.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rubio spoke against Clinton.

So, if some say why isn't Trump talking about Clinton, likewise, why isn't Cruz talking about Clinton.

geronl

So, if some say why isn't Trump talking about Clinton, likewise, why isn't Cruz talking about Clinton.

Trump is pro-LGBT rights, pro-abortion, pro-universal child care, pro-left on most issues actually. His enemies are conservatives. He proves it all the time.

Today is the day, the first day of the general election campaign. The day to set the tone of his campaign, rally the base, unite his party and try to draw some kind of distinction between himself and the other liberal nominee. Instead he uses his first press conference as the nominee to attack and make insane, mentally ill, accusations against a conservative Republican.

This is really the proof that he trying to elect Hillary.

He has no intention of actually winning this race.

Offline SirLinksALot

Did you even bother to listen to his speech?

Read the text here and see how many times he attacked BOTH Obama and Clinton:

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/07/full-text-of-cruzs-speech-trump-supporters-didnt-want-you-to-hear

Offline chae

I am SHOCKED that Ted Cruz wouldn't endorse this piece of human excrement!

geronl

I can imagine that he would scribble insane rants against Ted Cruz all over the walls

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Cruz lives rent free in Trump's head.

Hillary seems to be an afterthought.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

I thought Cruz was toast. Cruz isn't the nominee why should Cruz be talking about Clinton?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I am SHOCKED that Ted Cruz wouldn't endorse this piece of human excrement!

[attachment deleted by admin]
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

geronl

Trump needs shock treatment.

Those 2 lobotomies didn't help any

Offline kevindavis007

So, if some say why isn't Trump talking about Clinton, likewise, why isn't Cruz xtalking about Clinton.

Good question. You think that Ted wants Hillary to lose
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

geronl

Trump-Pence 2016

Because we absolutely must keep conservatives out of the White House!

lol.

Offline SirLinksALot

Good question. You think that Ted wants Hillary to lose

The question has a false assumption --- that Ted Cruz did not attack Hillary or Obama or did not talk about them. Just read his speech at the convention again. HE DID. More than once, contrasting what conservatives believe as opposed to Hillary.

geronl

Trump is launching his race against Ted Cruz instead of Hillary.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Trump is Nixon without the personality...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

geronl

This is why Trump will certainly lose. He cannot help himself.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Trump is pro-LGBT rights, pro-abortion, pro-universal child care, pro-left on most issues actually. His enemies are conservatives. He proves it all the time.

Today is the day, the first day of the general election campaign. The day to set the tone of his campaign, rally the base, unite his party and try to draw some kind of distinction between himself and the other liberal nominee. Instead he uses his first press conference as the nominee to attack and make insane, mentally ill, accusations against a conservative Republican.

This is really the proof that he trying to elect Hillary.

He has no intention of actually winning this race.

Very well said.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline chae

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/steele.htm

This is the testimony of the man that Trump is knowingly, falsely claiming is Rafeal Cruz.

Offline austingirl

Unfortunately there is no medication for a personality disorder. trump is so floridly narcissistic and surrounded by enablers- he will never get the insight into his disorder.

Offline austingirl

This is the testimony of the man that Trump is knowingly, falsely claiming is Rafeal Cruz.

Lyin' Don won't like that at all.

geronl

Trump: There is no cure for this illness.

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
Steve Deace@SteveDeaceShow   1h1 hour ago

Why is a candidate flawed as Hillary winning?
Because she wouldn't spend the morning after her convention speech attacking Bernie Sanders.