Author Topic: Meredith McIver -- Job title: Official Scapegoat?  (Read 214 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

Meredith McIver -- Job title: Official Scapegoat?
« on: July 21, 2016, 04:53:28 pm »
SOURCE: American Thinker

URL: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/07/job_title_official_scapegoat.html

by: Rosslyn Smith

In 2005, Timothy O’Brien wrote a book on Donald Trump, who sued him for billions because O’Brien claimed Trump was not worth anything close to what he claimed to be worth.  The case was dismissed, but not before the discovery process was underway.  Trump was deposed about some of the financial claims made in his own 2004 book, How to Get Rich.  When Trump could not confirm the accuracy of some numbers in his own book, guess who was blamed?  Check out lines 11-25 on page 117 (lower right quadrant) of the document embedded in O'Brien's tweet for a name from Wednesday news cycle, the ghostwriter Meredith McIver.

When we deposed Trump in our lawsuit, he threw Meredith McIver under the bus for inflating his financials: pic.twitter.com/q5UWXtvPCF

— Tim O'Brien (@TimOBrien) July 21, 2016

I don't know if I have ever seen the job title Official Scapegoat in any staff directory.  I wonder what it pays.  Of course, if she's been with Trump all these years, she has to be the best at what she does.

Offline LMAO

Re: Meredith McIver -- Job title: Official Scapegoat?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 07:41:00 pm »
I think we are going to see a lot of scapegoats in the coming months
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy