Author Topic: Report: Former Oklahoma Sen. Tom Coburn open to draft GOP nomination  (Read 324 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: KOCO.COM Oklahoma City

URL: http://www.koco.com/news/report-former-oklahoma-sen-tom-coburn-open-to-draft-gop-nomination/40760322

CLEVELAND —According to reports from Cleveland, former Senator from Oklahoma Tom Coburn would accept the Republican nomination for president if the delegates gave him a draft nomination.

Veteran Journalist Quin Hillyer says the Never Trump movement believes a majority of delegates share Coburn's view of Trump, which is that he is "perpetuating a fraud on the American people."

Conservatives concerned about Trump's momentum in the party recruited Coburn to run as an independent candidate, which he ultimately declined.

Now, Hillyer reports Coburn will not openly campaign for the nomination, but would accept and run with enthusiasm if nominated.

FOR THE REST OF THE STORY, CLICK HERE:http://quinhillyer.com/breaking-news-coburn-now-open-to-gop-nomination/

Offline Mechanicos

Re: Report: Former Oklahoma Sen. Tom Coburn open to draft GOP nomination
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 04:13:44 pm »
 11513 :yawn2:
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline RedHead

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 05:46:38 pm »
Oh what the hell, I'm open to a draft nomination, too.  I won't campaign for it but if nominated I will run and if elected I will serve.  The GOP leadership can reach me here.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 06:03:22 pm »
11513 :yawn2:
he is "perpetuating a fraud on the American people."

Truth hurts though doesn't it?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.