Author Topic: Stephen Colbert crashed the RNC stage to insult Trump, then got kicked off  (Read 506 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: BUSINESS INSIDER

URL: http://www.businessinsider.com/stephen-colbert-crashes-the-rnc-stage-and-insults-trump-2016-7

by: Jethro Nededog

Stephen Colbert unofficially kicked off the Republican National Convention before it was supposed to start, and he insulted presumptive presidential nominee Donald Trump and his running mate, Mike Pence, while he was at it.

The "Late Show" host took the stage at the RNC in Cleveland, Ohio, dressed as his "Hunger Games" alter-ego on Sunday.

“[Trump] has formed an alliance with Indiana Governor Mike Pence,” he started, before feigning sleep. “Sorry, I blacked out there for a moment. It is my honor to hereby launch and begin the 2016 Republican National Hungry for Power Games!”

At this point, security had begun to pull him off the stage. Nevertheless, he went on to say, “Look, I know I’m not supposed to be up here — but to be honest, neither is Donald Trump!”

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST....

Offline SirLinksALot

Stephen ColbertVerified account
‏@StephenAtHome

At the center of power at the RNC

« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 03:45:23 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline Suppressed

Childish, not funny.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Colbert is struggling mightily for relevancy.

His ratings are tanking

Hi schtick doesn't fly in Carson's format.

Don't be surprised if CBS doesn't renew in 2020.

Guy is unfunny, and has no talent.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

HonestJohn

Stephen ColbertVerified account
‏@StephenAtHome

At the center of power at the RNC

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

That was good!

Here's another of his classics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYUEW3_WvH0