Author Topic: Live thread for Democratic Convention  (Read 25629 times)

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Live thread for Democratic Convention
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2016, 11:55:58 PM »

We are stronger together!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 12:32:56 AM by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

• Mod
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2016, 12:11:53 AM »
BJ expresses how we all feel listening to his bride   88devil

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 01:01:47 AM by Right_in_Virginia »
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Online Right_in_Virginia

• Mod
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2016, 12:16:25 AM »
We are stronger together!

Too clever by half. 
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2016, 12:29:34 AM »

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 01:02:09 AM by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

• Mod
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2016, 12:59:21 AM »
Piers MorganVerified account ?@piersmorgan
 Hillary getting very personal & nasty about Trump now. He'll be enjoying this, he's goaded her into the street fight he wants.#DNCinPHL 

Online Right_in_Virginia

• Mod
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2016, 01:01:27 AM »
Donald J. Trump ?@realDonaldTrump 15s15 seconds ago
 Hillary's vision is a borderless world where working people have no power, no jobs, no safety. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

• Mod
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2016, 01:02:41 AM »
Donald J. Trump ?@realDonaldTrump 19s20 seconds ago
 Hillary's wars in the Middle East have unleashed destruction, terrorism and ISIS across the world. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

• Mod
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2016, 01:03:17 AM »
Donald J. Trump ?@realDonaldTrump 1m1 minute ago
 No one has worse judgement than Hillary Clinton - corruption and devastation follows her wherever she goes. 

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2016, 01:34:34 AM »

Two things going on there.

First, it's been suggested that Bubba and his little head may have gotten some AIDS.  Nobody has tests; but several appearance factors, such as the splotchy face and the loss of weight, on someone with a heavy frame all his life, are suggestive.  And we know his habits; and what with our New Morality, a lot of teen girls, like the ones at Pedo Island, are being found to be carrying interesting bugs.

The other, is that Bubba, it's said, got a case of "Pump Head" when he was having his heart cleaned of all the cheeseburgers.  In some patients a heart-lung machine can cause reactions that lead to brain damage - because of the mechanical control of blood pressure, plus the small contaminants off the polymer innards of the machine.  Cardiac nurses call it "pump-head."  Noticeable but not normally severe neurological impairment from brain damage.

When he was on that operating table I publicly said I wished him dead.  Seems the Almighty had something better in mind...dazed and confused for twelve years, now.  And a slow death of AIDS.

Rest in pieces, Bubba, you scum.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2016, 01:35:06 AM »
@Bigun
@Right_in_Virginia
@mystery-ak

I'd like to know why RIV edited Bigun's post to shrink his pic to 100 px, then turned around and posted a pic of her own that was very large.

Then edited my 500 px post which is the size that was suggested by mystery-ak that I read when I first joined.

Can someone please explain to me why our pics are being shrunk to 100 px when the MOD (RIV) is posting pictures larger than 100 px herself?

edit:  I see she has now decided to shrink hers down to a more reasonable size (400 px), but it is still much larger than 100 px.

If you think it is bad now, wait till Trump is President. He will have his Trump Troopers go into your home and cut down all your photos hanging on the wall to a reasonable Polaroid size. That way if he visits and pics one up, they will look normal size in his child like hands.

They will then put a life size cutout of him in your front yard.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2016, 01:43:42 AM »
Two things going on there.

First, it's been suggested that Bubba and his little head may have gotten some AIDS.  Nobody has tests; but several appearance factors, such as the splotchy face and the loss of weight, on someone with a heavy frame all his life, are suggestive.  And we know his habits; and what with our New Morality, a lot of teen girls, like the ones at Pedo Island, are being found to be carrying interesting bugs.

The other, is that Bubba, it's said, got a case of "Pump Head" when he was having his heart cleaned of all the cheeseburgers.  In some patients a heart-lung machine can cause reactions that lead to brain damage - because of the mechanical control of blood pressure, plus the small contaminants off the polymer innards of the machine.  Cardiac nurses call it "pump-head."  Noticeable but not normally severe neurological impairment from brain damage.

When he was on that operating table I publicly said I wished him dead.  Seems the Almighty had something better in mind...dazed and confused for twelve years, now.  And a slow death of AIDS.

Rest in pieces, Bubba, you scum.
I always took the more simple view and assumed he's dying of the Syph.
I will NOT comply.
                                  Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>              :dontfeed:
Home Sweet Home!

Offline Kinsman Redeemer

« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2016, 05:40:50 AM »
https://youtu.be/Pz9S_roZIyg

Hillary on sleep deprivation.
The real enemy seeks to devour what is good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

• Mod
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2016, 07:32:28 AM »
@Bigun
@Right_in_Virginia
@mystery-ak

I'd like to know why RIV edited Bigun's post to shrink his pic to 100 px, then turned around and posted a pic of her own that was very large.

Then edited my 500 px post which is the size that was suggested by mystery-ak that I read when I first joined.

Can someone please explain to me why our pics are being shrunk to 100 px when the MOD (RIV) is posting pictures larger than 100 px herself?

It's quite simple, @Unlimited--Donald J. Trump is the Republican nominee for president, Hillary Clinton is the political enemy.  If you prefer to reverse this order, there are 2,000 threads in several other forums where you are welcomed to do so.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 07:46:24 AM by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

• Mod
« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2016, 07:47:12 AM »
The DNC Convention is blessedly over.

The thread is locked for new replies.

Online Right_in_Virginia

• Mod
« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2016, 08:06:07 AM »
I guess they don't allow balloons in her padded cell ......

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf