Author Topic: Mike Lee, tea party senator, may help decide Trump’s fate at convention  (Read 7874 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Meh....that's simply a message to the American People that he's not the Boogeyman and he'll try to work with anybody.   That creates more and more Trump Democrats.

And what message is that?  What positive message about freedom and Liberty is he telling the masses?

What is he doing to contrast himself against Hillary to the voters?

What has Trump affirmatively done or said to inspire people to vote for him? 

Especially those on the fence.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Why? Because several of your Trump supporting brethren continue to make that claim against anyone who doesn't support Donny.

I don't want @mystery-ak to lock the thread, @txradioguy    :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And what message is that?  What positive message about freedom and Liberty is he telling the masses?

What is he doing to contrast himself against Hillary to the voters?

What has Trump affirmatively done or said to inspire people to vote for him? 

Especially those on the fence.

Amen....    I for one see this tug toward the center as the start of our destruction.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

Amen....    I for one see this tug toward the center as the start of our destruction.

Someone earlier said the the center now is Left of LBJ.
I'd agree with that.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Someone earlier said the the center now is Left of LBJ.
I'd agree with that.

So would I  and would argue that if we don't fix that soon nothing else will matter.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Meh....that's simply a message to the American People that he's not the Boogeyman and he'll try to work with anybody.   That creates more and more Trump Democrats. 

Trump should make a public plea to Trump Democrats that plan on voting for him...to go "all in" and vote straight GOP ticket.   Give him all the tools he needs to do what's necessary and what's the best for the country.

And if he screws it up....a phony economic crisis caused by the Federal Reserve, aside.....he'll have to accept full responsibility.

And I'm on record here that 2020 will be a landslide in Trump's favor...will mirror Reagan's 1984 victory.

There is not one thing you can point to with a shred of credibility that backs up this fairytale you just wrote.

And when you're wrong and Trump is crushed like a beer can in November...are you going to admit you were wrong...or just look for a scapegoat and avoid any responsibility for your part in the GOP's defeat?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So would I  and would argue that if we don't fix that soon nothing else will matter.

For some its too late already. They've cast their lot with the 2016 GOP version of Obama.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 07:22:56 pm by txradioguy »

Online DCPatriot

There is not one thing you can point to with a shred of credibility that backs up this fairytale you just wrote.

And when you're wrong and Trump is crushed like a beer can in November...are you going to admit you were wrong...or just look for a scapegoat and avoid any responsibility for your part in the GOP's defeat?

Hmmm....looking around, I'm batting 1.000, while you're still looking for your first hit.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Hmmm....looking around, I'm batting 1.000, while you're still looking for your first hit.    :laugh:

If you want to use that analogy...

Trump is too scared to step into the batters box and actually swing at anything pitched at him.

And Lord knows he's been tossed some fat pitches to hit out of the park.

Easy to maintain a perfect batting record if you're scared to commit.

Offline musiclady

But you're right ....nobody in here is a Hillary Supporter.   Why should that even have to be stated?

Ummmm............ then why did you tattle on me when I accused wolfcreek of lying when he kept saying that I supported Hillary?

That was just yesterday, my friend.  Memory starting to fail you in your old age??   :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

If you want to use that analogy...

Trump is too scared to step into the batters box and actually swing at anything pitched at him.

And Lord knows he's been tossed some fat pitches to hit out of the park.

Easy to maintain a perfect batting record if you're scared to commit.

Typical strawman/deflection.

I was responding to you saying I had no credibility to make such predictions. 

Between the two of us, my statement stands.   You haven't been right about one single thing.

And we're at the All-Star Break.    :laugh:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re-posting...this goes for everyone!...I consider this a personal attack as it is a lie!

Quote from: mystery-ak on July 12, 2016, 09:20:04 PM
Please stop inferring that people here who don't vote Trump are electing Hillary or Hillary Supporters...I am tired of you posting that on every thread that you can....enough already!

Is it permitted under this rule to point out the mathematical consequences of voting for someone other than Trump for POTUS?

Thanks.

@mystery-ak
@Repub4Trump
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 10:09:39 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Is it permitted under this rule to point out the mathematical consequences of voting for someone other than Trump for POTUS?

Thanks.

@mystery-ak
@Repub4Trump

Why? 

Offline aligncare

It's obvious on its face, if you don't vote for Donald Trump you're helping his opponent(s).

Just as if you don't vote for Hillary Clinton you're helping her opponent(s).

Myst, did you mean to say no one here supports Hillary Clinton for president?  ...because that would be a true statement. (Well, except for that one guy..)

Online roamer_1

It's obvious on its face, if you don't vote for Donald Trump you're helping his opponent(s).

Nonsense. The only one you 'help' is the one you actually vote *for*. That I will vote for castle gives HIM another vote, and does nothing to Clinton or Trump's columns.

Mathematics is not your friend in this argument... Unless you assume the vote to be taken from Trump - In which case you would be wrong. My vote was never going to go to Trump.

Why?

I think it's essential for each of us to understand this.  Don't you?

Nonsense. The only one you 'help' is the one you actually vote *for*. That I will vote for castle gives HIM another vote, and does nothing to Clinton or Trump's columns.

Ah, ... see, this is wrong.  And I repeat, understanding the mathematical consequences of our votes is essential. 

Perhaps a thread just on this is in order?   :pondering:

@aligncare
@roamer_1

Online DCPatriot

Mathematics is not your friend in this argument... Unless you assume the vote to be taken from Trump - In which case you would be wrong. My vote was never going to go to Trump.

Whose mathematics is suspect here?

A withheld vote for Trump equals one less vote Hillary needs to win.

Online roamer_1

Ah, ... see, this is wrong.  And I repeat, understanding the mathematical consequences of our votes is essential. 

No, it's not. And not that it would matter if it was, because as I said, my vote was not Trump's to begin with, nor will it ever be Trump's.

Perhaps a thread just on this is in order?   :pondering:

Knock yourself out.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

Then, logically, if you don't vote for either (a "none of the above" vote, which some states including
mine allow, and which I plan to exercise come November, if the finalised choice for the White House
turns out to be nothing better than between the crank and the crook), you're helping nobody. And
since neither Donaldus Minimus nor Hilarious Rodent Clinton indicates any desire to arrest and
begin pushing back the metastasis of statism, I for one am not about to give either one of them
my help, minimal though it be.

Myst, did you mean to say no one here supports Hillary Clinton for president?  ...because that would be a true statement. (Well, except for that one guy..)

I don't think anyone ever accused you of saying anyone here really supports Hilarious Rodent Clinton
for president, and you've had some rip-roaring debates with other opponents of Donaldus Minimus.
Your reasonableness should be applauded.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 10:38:07 pm by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online roamer_1

A withheld vote for Trump equals one less vote Hillary needs to win.

There ya go, assuming the vote was Trump's to begin with... That is the only way it could be withheld (taken away) from him.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Let's see 3 out of the *gang of 5* are here questioning me...where is Mesa..I know where Mech is..getting talking points from FR...someone better email R as it is about to hit the fan here.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I think it's essential for each of us to understand this.  Don't you?

And, you feel that you have some special insight that the not-trumpers amongst us don't have?  Or that we haven't heard you and your compatriots express that hundreds of times already?

Do you really believe that?

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Let's see 3 out of the *gang of 5* are here questioning me...

The Gang of Five . . . I like that!

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.