Author Topic: The Person Who Organized The Black Lives Matter Event, In Which Four Cops Were Slaughtered, Was An Islamic Agent  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Poster's note:
Not sure about the validity of this website or its owner, but take this for what it's worth:

=======
http://shoebat.com/2016/07/08/the-person-who-organized-the-black-lives-matter-event-in-which-four-cops-were-slaughtered-was-an-islamic-agent/

The Person Who Organized The Black Lives Matter Event, In Which Four Cops Were Slaughtered, Was An Islamic Agent
By Theodore Shoebat
July 8, 2016

The organizer of the Dallas Black Lives Matter rally, in which four cops were murdered and numerous others injured by trained snipers, is a sodomite pro-Muslim agent. His name is Jeff Hood. In 2015, after American Christians protested an Islamic event in Dallas, this reprobate, Jeff Hood, said:

“I think that Texas Muslims are the real Christians.”

Jeff Hood says that he is a Baptist minister, but I believe that this is a disguise that he is using to cover his Islamic sentiments. In one statement Hood described a conversation with a Muslim “about Islam”, and of how “The beauty of the way they talked from an Islamic perspective about Jesus and the need to love all people moved me deeply.  Their faith pushed me to believe again.” The “Islamic perspective about Jesus”? This is the antichrist anti-Trinitarian Jesus, and he is embracing this false christ? Hood also promotes an Islamic Jesus and even states that Jesus converted to Islam. In his website he posts a picture of Jesus dressed as a Muslim:

Under the photo Hood writes: “In our Islamophobic society, I have no question that Jesus is so intimately incarnated with and connected to our Muslim friends that he has become one.”

This Jeff Hood is an Islamic agent. Look at his face, he looks like a convert to Sufi Islam:

Not only this, but he is a homosexual and sodomite agent. In one book written by Hood, entitled “The Courage to be Queer,” he blasphemously wrote: “In fully living into the Queer within, Jesus became different and made all the difference.”  He also stated: “Jesus was the most queer person on Earth.”

This person is a wicked reprobate, and Islamic and homosexual agents.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think this was the nutbag that was on WFAA last night.  I didn't listen to him due to the way he looked.  Changed the channel.

What is WFAA?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

HAPPY2BME

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
[uote author=Fishrrman link=topic=215193.msg958433#msg95833 date=1468012207]

Not only this, but he is a homosexual and sodomite agent. In one book written by Hood, entitled “The Courage to be Queer,” he blasphemously wrote: “In fully living into the Queer within, Jesus became different and made all the difference.”  He also stated: “Jesus was the most queer person on Earth.”

This person is a wicked reprobate, and Islamic and homosexual agents.
[/quote]

If that is true,he would be in a heap of trouble if he were to be deported to a Muslim country as an enemy agent. Muslims,for some reason I can't begin to understand,seem to have no problem with adult men humping little boys,but execute adult males that hump each other.

Offline WAC

This creep was on Kelly file tonight.........and he is a creep....Kelly called him on his hate speech that very day, before the shooting, compared to what he said after the shootings......like many as this creep he's looking for an audience to follow him saying he's a Baptist Pastor, I don't believe it.  HE speaks and acts more like Farakan or whatever that guy is that flaps his jaws about Islam.  The guy's yelling " God damn white America"....then after the shooting he's saying he can't stop crying.

HAPPY2BME

This creep was on Kelly file tonight.........and he is a creep....Kelly called him on his hate speech that very day, before the shooting, compared to what he said after the shootings......like many as this creep he's looking for an audience to follow him saying he's a Baptist Pastor, I don't believe it.  HE speaks and acts more like Farakan or whatever that guy is that flaps his jaws about Islam.  The guy's yelling " God damn white America"....then after the shooting he's saying he can't stop crying.

===========================

FF to 8:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-1z2Rx7Opo

Offline skeeter

===========================

FF to 8:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-1z2Rx7Opo

Megan Kelly certainly treated that murderous POS hypocrite with respect he didn't deserve.

No wonder she's dropping in the ratings.

rangerrebew

He doesn't look black to me.  Am I missing something?  Those glasses remind me of some goofy stop sign shaped glasses I had back in the early 70's.  Come to think of it, he looks more like a hippie than he does a Muslim.

Don't forget with this administration he doesn't have to be biologically black.  All he has to be is want to be black de jour and that is good enough.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

The creep factor is extreme with this one.
Principles matter. Words matter.

rangerrebew

The creep factor is extreme with this one.

He must be a democratic convention super delegate.  Hm, I wonder if he's related to Nazi Pelosi?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 09:58:42 pm by rangerrebew »