Author Topic: “Riding Dirty” The Curious Case of Philando Castile – Falcon Heights, MN Police Shooting…  (Read 1085 times)

rangerrebew

“Riding Dirty” The Curious Case of Philando Castile – Falcon Heights, MN Police Shooting…
Posted on July 8, 2016   by sundance

By now everyone is aware of the officer involved shooting of Philando Castile that became a viral BLM activist case as a direct result of his girlfriend, Diamond Reynolds (aka Lavish Reynolds) live-streaming the aftermath from their vehicle. – BACK STORY HERE –

NOTE: It is critical to remember -as you review the images and the video- optically the live stream was captured as a mirror image.  Some video uploads mirror the image, it can be confusing, you have to reset your reference points. Philando Castile was driving, Diamond Reynolds was the passenger.

During the uploaded video narration Ms. Reynolds stated the police officer pulled them over for a broken tail light.

There are several aspects of the narrative as told that didn’t pass the sniff test, however, something about the “tail light” just didn’t seem to make sense. Especially when you consider it was daylight when they were pulled over; and where –in the aftermath media video– it can be noted the tail lights were operable.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/the-curious-case-of-philando-castile-falcon-heights-mn-police-shooting/

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 07:23:36 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

BCA identifies officers involved in Philando Castile shooting

St. Anthony police officer Jeronimo Yanez took part in the Standing of the Memorial Guard event as part of Law Enforcement Memorial Day and National Peace Officer’s Day in 2014. He participated by standing watch at the Law Enforcement Memorial Monument, in front of the Capitol. (Photo from City of Falcon Heights Annual Report)
By Mara H. Gottfried | mgottfried@pioneerpress.com and Sarah Horner | shorner@pioneerpress.com   
PUBLISHED: July 7, 2016 at 11:37 pm | UPDATED: July 8, 2016 at 9:47 am

A four-year veteran of the St. Anthony police department was identified late Thursday as the officer who fatally shot Philando Castile during a traffic stop Wednesday .
From a 2014 Police Department, Falcon Heights, Minnnesota Annual Report. In May, and for the second year in a row, Officer Jeronimo Yanez took part in the Standing of the Memorial Guard event as part of Law Enforcement Memorial Day and National Peace Offi cer’s Day(May 15th). He participated by standing watch at the Law Enforcement Memorial Monument, in front of the Capitol. (Photo from City of Falcon Heights Annaul Report
Officer Jeronimo Yanez (Photo from City of Falcon Heights Annual Report)

Officer Jeronimo Yanez fired the shots in the case, according to the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension late Thursday. The agency also noted that officer Joseph Kauser, who has also been with the St. Anthony police department for four years, took part in the traffic stop.

The BCA, which is conducting an independent investigation, said the officers conducted a traffic stop near Larpenteur Avenue and Fry Street in Falcon Heights about 9:05 p.m. Wednesday. St. Anthony police provide police services in Falcon Heights.

http://www.twincities.com/2016/07/07/bca-identifies-officers-involved-in-philando-castile-shooting/

read more
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 07:30:31 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline SirLinksALot

I find this interesting (from the article you posted ):

Yes, Philando Castile was a gang member (crips), frequently picturing himself with firearms, cash, drugs and gang signs; and Ms. Diamond also has a colorfully broadcasted social presence. – SEE HERE – (<– lots of images) http://gotnews.com/breaking-philandocastile-falconheightsshooting-crips-gangmember/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
If no one posted the picture, this looks to be Yanez on the left side:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
In America, an Hispanic CAN be "white" or not. A pure Spaniard would identify as "white" for racial purposes.

Most Latin American Hispanics are mixed, or "mestizo" meaning a fraction Native American, and a fraction Spanish (or other European).

For DNA purposes some Spanish are very close to some English. I believe it is the Celtic component of their racial ancestry.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

rangerrebew

In America, an Hispanic CAN be "white" or not. A pure Spaniard would identify as "white" for racial purposes.

Most Latin American Hispanics are mixed, or "mestizo" meaning a fraction Native American, and a fraction Spanish (or other European).

For DNA purposes some Spanish are very close to some English. I believe it is the Celtic component of their racial ancestry.

Who would be the final authority on that?  Elizabeth Warren?

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
As far as BLM is concerned, he's "blue" and that's all that matters.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline goatprairie

While Castile appears to have been no angel, I would wait for a lot stronger proof than he appears to look like some person in a recent robbery. But I do look for the lib media to keep any less than perfect aspects of his life out of the news. 
However,  even if he was a gang member, that doesn't necessarily justify his being shot. (And rest assured, I despise gang members.) Again, I want to wait until all the facts play out before making a judgement.

Offline sinkspur

The conservativetreehouse is a sewer.  Let's wait for another source before we swallow this swill.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
While Castile appears to have been no angel, I would wait for a lot stronger proof than he appears to look like some person in a recent robbery. But I do look for the lib media to keep any less than perfect aspects of his life out of the news. 
However,  even if he was a gang member, that doesn't necessarily justify his being shot. (And rest assured, I despise gang members.) Again, I want to wait until all the facts play out before making a judgement.
Good observation because some stories are making him out to be a good guy, even the NRA is commenting (2nd story below)

Shooting of 'Mr. Phil' shocks staff at Minnesota school
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/08/shooting-mr-phil-shocks-staff-at-minnesota-school.html

NRA Says Philando Castile Shooting ‘Troubling,’ Will Say More After Investigation Concludes
http://freebeacon.com/issues/nra-says-minnesota-shooting-troubling-will-say-investigation-concludes/

So, as of now, I certainly do not know what to believe.

Offline sinkspur

Yes, Philando Castile was a gang member (crips), frequently picturing himself with firearms, cash, drugs and gang signs; and Ms. Diamond also has a colorfully broadcasted social presence. – SEE HERE – (<– lots of images) http://gotnews.com/breaking-philandocastile-falconheightsshooting-crips-gangmember/

And gotnews is the sewage that goes into the sewer.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

...gotnews.com...

...is that last place to go if you want facts.

Not a fact, but a prediction:  It will be found out that the deceased was not a Crip.  Further, gotnews.com will move on to other lies....

The conservativetreehouse is a sewer.  Let's wait for another source before we swallow this swill.

Good advice.

So, as of now, I certainly do not know what to believe.

Me either.  I've read he had a CCW...that the Sheriff confirmed he did NOT have a CCW...and that it is illegal for anyone to comment on his CCW status...