Author Topic: Protesters Vandalize Oakland Police Building With 'MURDERERS', Set Fire, Shut Down Freeway  (Read 212 times)

rangerrebew

Protesters Vandalize Oakland Police Building With 'MURDERERS', Set Fire, Shut Down Freeway

Of the 2,000 protesters who attended the rally, one arrest was made for vandalism.
By Shawn Murphy, Lisa Fernandez and Cheryl Hurd

A stretch of the Nimitz reopened early Friday morning after Oakland protesters had shut it down - almost holding a party there - while also setting a small fire and ripping down a Caltrans board.

Interstate Highway 880 at Broadway was given the all clear at about 1:00 a.m., according to the California Highway Patrol.

In addition, some protesters painted Oakland police headquarters in red and broke glass and spray painted a daunting message to police that read "MURDERERS" in all capital letters. Other graffiti said "F--- the police," and "All Cops Suck." Nearby, there were smashed windows at Foot Locker and Chase bank on Broadway at 14th Street.

Source: Protesters Vandalize Oakland Police Building With 'MURDERERS', Set Fire, Shut Down Freeway | NBC Bay Area http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Protesters-Vandalize-Oakland-MURDER-Police-Building-Set-Fire-Shut-Down-Freeway-386004221.html#ixzz4DqZLNtLz
Follow us: @NBCBayArea on Twitter | NBCBayArea on Facebook

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 07:25:49 pm by rangerrebew »

geronl

Long hot summer

Offline goatprairie

At some point the authorities are going to have to demonstrate tougher methods against these thugs.  Yes, I said it....thugs. I'm sorry, but I have little sympathy for the plight of many black Americans who constantly blame Evil Whitey for their self-caused problems and receive encouragement from the Racial Arsonist in Chief, King Barack himself.
Skulls have to be cracked, and thugs have to be shot. Enough of this lawlessness.