Author Topic: Prayer Thread  (Read 28470 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

Re: My Mother
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2017, 04:01:24 PM »
Please pray for my Mother, she was admitted into the hospital on Friday with bowel issues, possible pneumonia, and elevate BP and heart rate .
Thank you
Prayers up!  :0001:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression
And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the Lord, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses. Nehemiah 4:14 (KJV)

About the only "Big" Liberals don't revile is "Big Government"

Offline verga

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2017, 04:25:43 PM »
I sure will...how old is mom?
Just 84 two weeks ago.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2017, 04:32:12 PM »
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2017, 04:34:04 PM »
Please pray for my Mother, she was admitted into the hospital on Friday with bowel issues, possible pneumonia, and elevate BP and heart rate .
Thank you

Absolutely!   Lost my 93 year old Aunt last night but it was not unexpected.  She had a bad stroke a few weeks ago and was in a bad state afterward.  Her children made the decision to have the feeding tube removed a few days ago.

Offline verga

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2017, 04:52:12 PM »
Absolutely!   Lost my 93 year old Aunt last night but it was not unexpected.  She had a bad stroke a few weeks ago and was in a bad state afterward.  Her children made the decision to have the feeding tube removed a few days ago.
@Bigun my condolences.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2017, 05:18:37 PM »

Offline libertybele

Re: Prayer Thread
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2017, 10:13:32 PM »
Today has been unbelievably troubling with Rand being attacked and the shooting at the church in TX.

I pray that the Lord lays his hand upon Rand and expedites his healing and that he comforts him and his family in this very difficult time of pain and uncertainty.  I also prayer for healing of this country; have mercy on us and help us to follow your word.  Lord remove the wickedness and evil the surrounds us and may we as individuals strive to live harmoniously with each other and may the hate and bitterness in our hearts be replaced with love.
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Offline verga

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2017, 04:55:15 AM »
Today has been unbelievably troubling with Rand being attacked and the shooting at the church in TX.

I pray that the Lord lays his hand upon Rand and expedites his healing and that he comforts him and his family in this very difficult time of pain and uncertainty.  I also prayer for healing of this country; have mercy on us and help us to follow your word.  Lord remove the wickedness and evil the surrounds us and may we as individuals strive to live harmoniously with each other and may the hate and bitterness in our hearts be replaced with love.
Amen

Offline Freya

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2017, 07:18:39 AM »

Amen and

Bump.

Beautiful @libertybele
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter

Offline verga

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2017, 08:59:12 PM »
Please pray for my wife.
ON Wednesday before Thanksgiving she was at work and they had to transport a patient to the ER. MY wife volunteered to go with him and she had to follow in a State vehicle. She went back to get her drivers license and tripped. She fell on the concrete floor. She broke her right humerus near the shoulder, her nose, and had to get 7 stitches on her upper lip.
We went to see the Osteo on Monday and she does not need surgery. He is a friend of mine and squeezed her after 5 surgeries.
We went to see the Ear, nose and throat Dr. and she does need surgery for that. She is having it done on Monday morning.
It has been a crazy week. She can't do much for herself, the dogs are upset that she is sleeping on the recliner.
On top of that our foster dog Bonita, had surgery on Tuesday to have her hernia fixed, get spayed, mammary masses removed, and 4 teeth pulled.

That is why I have not been around 

Offline Freya

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2017, 09:01:58 PM »
Please pray for my wife.
ON Wednesday before Thanksgiving she was at work and they had to transport a patient to the ER. MY wife volunteered to go with him and she had to follow in a State vehicle. She went back to get her drivers license and tripped. She fell on the concrete floor. She broke her right humerus near the shoulder, her nose, and had to get 7 stitches on her upper lip.
We went to see the Osteo on Monday and she does not need surgery. He is a friend of mine and squeezed her after 5 surgeries.
We went to see the Ear, nose and throat Dr. and she does need surgery for that. She is having it done on Monday morning.
It has been a crazy week. She can't do much for herself, the dogs are upset that she is sleeping on the recliner.
On top of that our foster dog Bonita, had surgery on Tuesday to have her hernia fixed, get spayed, mammary masses removed, and 4 teeth pulled.

@verga, prayers for Mrs, Verga and Bonita.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2017, 09:02:25 PM »
Please pray for my wife.

Wow what a week...prayers will be said for your dear wife...name?
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2017, 09:03:19 PM »
Please pray for my wife.

So sorry!  Prayers for sure!

Offline verga

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2017, 09:10:27 PM »
Wow what a week...prayers will be said for your dear wife...name?
Thank you, her name is Judy

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2017, 09:48:54 PM »
Please pray for my wife.

Prayers for your wife and you, too.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2017, 10:18:15 PM »
Please pray for my wife.

Yikes!

Oh, I hope all goes well...
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2017, 05:46:58 PM »
Please pray for my wife.

We will remember you both in our prayers!
And I looked, and rose up, and said unto the nobles, and to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, Be not ye afraid of them: remember the Lord, which is great and terrible, and fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses. Nehemiah 4:14 (KJV)

debrawiest

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2017, 09:17:51 AM »
Thank you, her name is Judy

Coming in late but I will pray for her healing.

debrawiest

« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2017, 09:22:25 AM »
I covet your prayers for our almost 3-year old grandson.  He’s on his way to the Mayo Clinic this morning. He had a benign tumor removed from the area between his nose and eye last year. Something is growing back and we are not sure if it’s the same type of tumor or if it’s something else.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2017, 10:30:00 AM »
I covet your prayers for our almost 3-year old grandson.  He’s on his way to the Mayo Clinic this morning. He had a benign tumor removed from the area between his nose and eye last year. Something is growing back and we are not sure if it’s the same type of tumor or if it’s something else.

Wow.  That's scary.  I will pray!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2017, 05:16:26 PM »
You will all be remembered in our prayers!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2017, 09:39:49 PM »

Prayers for your grandson and entire family.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline verga

« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2017, 06:03:52 AM »
Absolutely

Offline verga

« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2017, 06:05:39 AM »
Good news to report. My wife had her nose surgery yesterday and came through with flying colors. She is in some pain but the Dr. said all is good. Thank you for your prayers.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2017, 09:47:30 AM »
Good news to report. My wife had her nose surgery yesterday and came through with flying colors. She is in some pain but the Dr. said all is good. Thank you for your prayers.

Praise God for answered prayers!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf