Author Topic: Thread of Cute  (Read 144385 times)

Online Applewood

Re: Thread of Cute
« Reply #2600 on: August 03, 2019, 11:43:12 AM »
So many dogs and cats with afflictions are rejected for adoption, and it's a shame because most of them, unlike us, don't dwell on their illnesses, disabilities or old age.  They make the best of what they have and if you take them into your home, you will be rewarded with a loving companion -- a reward worth more than gold.    Great that this fellow took in a dog just like him.  I believe he is and will continue to be amply blessed. 

Offline verga

« Reply #2601 on: August 04, 2019, 05:36:15 AM »
So many dogs and cats with afflictions are rejected for adoption, and it's a shame because most of them, unlike us, don't dwell on their illnesses, disabilities or old age.  They make the best of what they have and if you take them into your home, you will be rewarded with a loving companion -- a reward worth more than gold.    Great that this fellow took in a dog just like him.  I believe he is and will continue to be amply blessed.
We adopted Raimo about 2 years ago. He had been found by the side of a road after being hit by a car. When he came into the foster agency we work with he was found to be blind, epileptic and he had a heart murmur and some kidney issues. The "smart thing" would have been to put him down. Instead a woman named Diane gave him a good home. She went out of town to visit her children and we ended up doing respite care. I fell in love with him and we adopted him. He is one of the happiest dogs you will ever meet and he eitehr doesn't know he is blind or he just doesn't care. He is loving and doe snot let his problems slow him down. Our lives would be a lot poorer without him.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2602 on: August 29, 2019, 10:09:30 PM »
The Best Kiss Ever on Earth
https://i.imgur.com/MikkuG6.mp4
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• TBR Moderator
« Reply #2603 on: August 29, 2019, 10:15:58 PM »

Awwww!
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials." – George Mason, Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 1788

“Do right and risk the consequences.”
– Sam Houston

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
« Reply #2604 on: August 29, 2019, 10:19:04 PM »

Reminds me of the first time I kissed Mrs. Liberty, almost 19 years ago.
Don't call it the "Federal Government," that's an insult to the Founders.  It's a "National Government."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

• I hate nothing, not even OUR President
« Reply #2605 on: August 30, 2019, 11:35:50 AM »
No government in the 6,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• TBR Moderator
« Reply #2606 on: August 30, 2019, 11:43:01 AM »
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials." – George Mason, Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 1788

“Do right and risk the consequences.”
– Sam Houston

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2607 on: August 30, 2019, 11:43:32 AM »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter

Offline Millee

« Reply #2608 on: August 30, 2019, 11:55:01 AM »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
« Reply #2609 on: September 06, 2019, 01:04:10 PM »
Oldie but Goodie...

Don't call it the "Federal Government," that's an insult to the Founders.  It's a "National Government."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2610 on: September 15, 2019, 01:19:09 PM »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf