Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Terrorists Murder Dallas Cops. Is the race war Barack Obama wanted breaking out in Dallas and across America?  (Read 1006 times)

rangerrebew

Black Lives Matter Terrorists Murder Dallas Cops
Is the race war Barack Obama wanted breaking out in Dallas and across America?
July 8, 2016
Matthew Vadum

The ambush-style mass shooting of cops in Dallas, Texas, last night makes it clear that it is time for the dangerous, anti-American insurgency called Black Lives Matter to be designated a terrorist organization for fomenting a war against the nation’s law enforcement officers.

As FrontPage went to press early Friday morning, five Dallas area police officers were dead, systematically slaughtered by snipers.

That makes it the deadliest attack on U.S. law enforcement since Sept. 11, 2001.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263443/black-lives-matter-terrorists-murder-dallas-cops-matthew-vadum

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 12:32:00 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Muslim terrorism is allowed to exist and is even condoned by the government and the billionaire elite because it serves their purposes. Terrorism gives the government and their billionaire controllers an excuse to close businesses, close competition, close markets, and to continually erode every basic right on which America was founded.

Black Lives Matters serves the same purpose. The more chaos Obama and the government can foment in society, the more they are able to inch closer to a dictatorial State and full martial law.

Regardless of what the Muslims or BLM think they are fighting for, in reality they are all just dupes and puppets of the billionaire elites.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online andy58-in-nh

There exists the possibility that these are members of a black Muslim radical cell, encouraged and trained by ISIS, in which case there are likely more of them.

I think this is going to be a hot summer.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline goatprairie

King Barack can take a lot of credit for this. By  promoting the lie that racist white policemen are indiscriminately gunning down innocent black people at random, he is abetting and  stoking the anger of many blacks who believe the president has given them a green light to kill cops.
The truth is that while the occasional wrongful shooting of blacks by police will take place, blacks make themselves targets by committing disproportionately more violent crimes than other demographics.
King Barack must know this. Yet he continues to pitch the Evil Whitey meme to his black constituents who are more than willing to believe his lies.  He is a criminal.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Black Lives Matter Terrorists Murder Dallas Cops
Is the race war Barack Obama wanted breaking out in Dallas and across America?
July 8, 2016
Matthew Vadum

The ambush-style mass shooting of cops in Dallas, Texas, last night makes it clear that it is time for the dangerous, anti-American insurgency called Black Lives Matter to be designated a terrorist organization for fomenting a war against the nation’s law enforcement officers.

I am GUESSING they were Black Panthers,trying to look relevant.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
There exists the possibility that these are members of a black Muslim radical cell, encouraged and trained by ISIS, in which case there are likely more of them.

I think this is going to be a hot summer.

I think this is a good possibility. Brought to you by the race-baiter in chief. Who would have thought that race relations would hit a new low with a black pResident?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline livius

I read a tweet this morning that said the shooters called themselves "American Islamics" and they were all associate with the same Black Muslim mosque in Dallas. I don't know where this person got that information, but it sounds pretty possible to me. The BM, btw, are not considered orthodox by most Muslims (because they believe calypso Louie is a prophet or some such thing) but they consider themselves Muslim.

Offline rodamala

King Barack can take a lot of credit for this.

#Postracialpresident
#Giantmeteor2016

rangerrebew

This reminds me of Obama using the film maker as an excuse for Benghazi.  They probably find the biggest dumb ass black people they can find, fill them with all sorts of crap, then send them out to kill at which point Imam Obama blames the whole thing on guns.  You know, never waste a crisis. :peeonobama:

Offline goatprairie

King Barack will go down as easily the biggest racial arsonist of our times. And this was the person who was supposed to lead the country and heal racial division. 
Too bad all the fools who voted for Obama couldn't see how his eight years would play out. I hope they would be ashamed of themselves.

Offline flowers

Muslim terrorism is allowed to exist and is even condoned by the government and the billionaire elite because it serves their purposes. Terrorism gives the government and their billionaire controllers an excuse to close businesses, close competition, close markets, and to continually erode every basic right on which America was founded.

Black Lives Matters serves the same purpose. The more chaos Obama and the government can foment in society, the more they are able to inch closer to a dictatorial State and full martial law.

Regardless of what the Muslims or BLM think they are fighting for, in reality they are all just dupes and puppets of the billionaire elites.
Yep...that is what is going on here. After 60 plus years of trying to get this....they sure aren't going to stop now. They can see the prize in the window.

Offline flowers

From hillary just a bit ago....Hillary Clinton, to MSNBC: US needs guidelines governing the use of force by police/......translation...obamalaw. force stronger than military that obama has wet dreams about.

Offline WAC

Muslim terrorism is allowed to exist and is even condoned by the government and the billionaire elite because it serves their purposes. ..................Black Lives Matters serves the same purpose. The more chaos Obama and the government can foment in society, the more they are able to inch closer to a dictatorial State and full martial law.

If you noted in the protest in Dallas there were plenty enough Muslims marching with them....notable by the woman wearing the Muslim scarfs.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Where are the nationwide "White Lives Matter!" shouts now that one of the domestic terrorists has stated he just wanted to kill white people because they were white people?

Gee,I wonder why the mainstream media isn't commenting on this?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
andy wrote above:
"There exists the possibility that these are members of a black Muslim radical cell, encouraged and trained by ISIS, in which case there are likely more of them."

livius wrote above:
"I read a tweet this morning that said the shooters called themselves "American Islamics" and they were all associate with the same Black Muslim mosque in Dallas."

WAC wrote above:
"If you noted in the protest in Dallas there were plenty enough Muslims marching with them....notable by the woman wearing the Muslim scarfs."

Please take a look at this:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,215193.msg958433.html#msg958433

Offline flowers

If you noted in the protest in Dallas there were plenty enough Muslims marching with them....notable by the woman wearing the Muslim scarfs.
Yep....