Author Topic: Trump Stunned At FBI Decision Not to Press Charges on Hillary , Rages "The System Is Rigged"  (Read 730 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: ZERO HEDGE

URL: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-05/trump-stunned-fbi-decision-rages-system-rigged

The Donald is not happy...

The system is rigged. General Petraeus got in trouble for far less. Very very unfair! As usual, bad judgment.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 5, 2016

FBI director said Crooked Hillary compromised our national security. No charges. Wow! #RiggedSystem

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
This travesty needs more that Trump's tweeting.  How about he get someone (Giuliani?) to write him up a press release with many words and actual content?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
This travesty needs more that Trump's tweeting.  How about he get someone (Giuliani?) to write him up a press release with many words and actual content?

Exactly! We need someone who can eloquently expose this preferential treatment in words of more than one syllable and is complete sentences. I am waiting for Ted Cruz to speak about this. I'd also like to hear from Judge Napolitano.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline GLarry

The true summary is that:
Hillary lied.
She DID send and receive material marked TOP SECRET, which is a FELONY.
But we're not recommending prosecution.

>https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system<

"...seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. "

"we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails)."

"Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it."

"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

Offline Just_Victor

Another twittertantrum. 

But, but, but, THE WALL.....

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

geronl

Maybe they can charge Trump with something. That'd be good and prove that the big fish aren't always allowed to skate.

Offline skeeter

Because nothing screams 'stunned' like a 140 character max tweet.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Comey's pristine reputation was and remains a big fraud.

Some will argue that he has severely chastened Mr. Clinton, with his scolding and finger wagging.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

geronl

Because nothing screams 'stunned' like a 140 character max tweet.

Trump needs an editor. Or one of these.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline GrouchoTex

Well, he ought to know. He helped rig it with all those donations over the years.

Offline WAC

SOURCE: ZERO HEDGE

URL: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-05/trump-stunned-fbi-decision-rages-system-rigged

The Donald is not happy...

The system is rigged. General Petraeus got in trouble for far less. Very very unfair! As usual, bad judgment.

FBI director said Crooked Hillary compromised our national security. No charges. Wow! #RiggedSystem

Well Trump is right  in both statements.   I see no problem with responding as Trump has....he's right.

Offline Just_Victor

Well Trump is right  in both statements.   I see no problem with responding as Trump has....he's right.

How 'bout a coherent statement about the issue.  I haven't whined about things being unfair since 1st grade.

Offline WAC

I think we'll be hearing directly  from Giuliani and  Newt and a few other Republicans regarding this matter. Trump would be wise to let them carry the particulars until after convention.  His comments were right and brief and likely how they should be unless coming directly from Hillary and her campaign.

Offline WAC

How 'bout a coherent statement about the issue.  I haven't whined about things being unfair since 1st grade.

His comments were right and brief and likely how they should be unless coming directly from Hillary and her campaign. He mentioned Petreous, and was correct in that statement.....as was is other statement...and neither were incoherent , especially since convention is close at hand and this was about an FBI report not coming from Hillary directly.

Offline Just_Victor

His comments were right and brief and likely how they should be unless coming directly from Hillary and her campaign. He mentioned Petreous, and was correct in that statement.....as was is other statement...and neither were incoherent , especially since convention is close at hand and this was about an FBI report not coming from Hillary directly.

He is on the correct side of the issue.  But he should shut down his twitter account, and talk like a grown up.

Offline verga

He is on the correct side of the issue.  But he should shut down his twitter account, and talk like a grown up.
Given the reading level and attention span of the majority of his supporters he is using the correct format. a text analysis of his speeches reveal that he tends to speak at an 8th grade level.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 06:55:48 pm by verga »
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Wingnut

Hey, I heard Trump is going to sue someone over this? 

Offline sinkspur

Trump loves Twitter because that's how he thinks and speaks.  Little words and little thoughts.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

Very, very unfair!    waahhh! Where's my bobble!

Offline skeeter

Trump needs an editor. Or one of these.
Trump needs to quit the race.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Trump loves Twitter because that's how he thinks and speaks.  Little words and little thoughts.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
  • I'm not stunned. What did you expect?
  • Who in his right mind gives a rat's ass what Trump says about it?

geronl

My wage Very very Bigly! Fear Mah Wage!

Offline SirLinksALot

RED STATE
makes a very astute observation and here's the bottom line from Trump: ANOTHER MISSED OPPORTUNITY !!

There is so much more here in terms of missed opportunity. The corruption. The serial lying to the American public about her email as well as about Benghazi. Her unfitness to wash floors in a greasy spoon diner, much less serve as our president. Her callous disregard for the identity of CIA agents and CIA sources. The fact that her email was available to any intelligence service with enough ambition to look.

Trump could not do any of this. It just wasn't important. His response was as substantive as if he'd called her a "poopy head." Which, given the way he's conducted himself thus far is not a surprise.

This is a replay of the Brexit vote where instead of using it as a chance to contrast himself with Hillary, he used it to pimp a freakin golf course.

Trump is not interested in running a campaign against Hillary Clinton. He's starring in his own reality show where every scene is about him.

geronl

As a matter of fact, isn't it about time for him to say or do something stupid to give the media an excuse to talk about something else besides Hillary not being charged...