Author Topic: Donald Trump says his family will speak at the Republican convention  (Read 7458 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Donald Trump says his family will speak at the Republican convention
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2016, 04:38:40 pm »
OMG.  Melania will be more painful to hear than Sarah Palin.  They brag about her speaking several languages but what I can't understand is why she was unable to learn English in all these years.  It's not just an accent, that could be cute, it's the halting, barely literate words.

She is such a tool but I guess she wanted to be.  Seeing her with Trump is excruciating... the body language.  She is so clearly subservient. 

More embarrassing family than Megan McCain.

Ouch! 

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2016, 04:40:41 pm »
You are the one spouting off whacko W 9-11 conspiracy theories.  You fit in quite well at du.
:hijack: :odrama:
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2016, 04:42:51 pm »
Yet you find Hillary acceptable.

Where does he say that?

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2016, 04:43:51 pm »
Trump Family Convention Speech (with apologies to Green Acres)

Donald Jr.: Washington DC is the place to be.
Political graft is the life for me.
Eric: Money spreadin' out so far and wide
Ivanka: We’ll keep Manhattan, and take the DC slide.

(Tiffany: Where’s the party? You said this was a party convention.)

Melania: New York is where I'd rather stay.
I get allergic smelling political hay.
I just adore my penthouse view.
Dah-ling I “love” you but vant more Park Avenue.

Donald: ...The whores.
Melania: ...The stores.
Donald:...More dough.
Melania:...Mar-a-Largo

Trump: You are my wife.
Melania: Hello even cushier life.
All the Trumps: Washington we are there!!!
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2016, 04:46:08 pm »
Where does he say that?

Typical (s)Trumpet logic.  They don't understand that our country is screwed royally whether Trump or Hilary either are elected.

I am hoping for a miracle myself.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2016, 04:48:41 pm »
Trump Family Convention Speech (with apologies to Green Acres)

Donald Jr.: Washington DC is the place to be.
Political graft is the life for me.
Eric: Money spreadin' out so far and wide
Ivanka: We’ll keep Manhattan, and take the DC slide.

(Tiffany: Where’s the party? You said this was a party convention.)

Melania: New York is where I'd rather stay.
I get allergic smelling political hay.
I just adore my penthouse view.
Dah-ling I “love” you but vant more Park Avenue.

Donald: ...The whores.
Melania: ...The stores.
Donald:...More dough.
Melania:...Mar-a-Largo

Trump: You are my wife.
Melania: Hello even cushier life.
All the Trumps: Washington we are there!!!

OMG ...  I was getting ready to post a suggestion that with Trump's reality TV background he turn his presidency into Green Acres-  White House Style.

The only difference would be that Trump (Oliver Wendell Douglas) would be as clueless as his Hungarian wife.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2016, 05:02:45 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

Melania has spoken at several rallies.  And no, she doesn't walk a few paces behind him, nor is she on a leash.  She runs her own business and is dedicated to raising her ten year old son...adamant that one parent must always be home with him.  I would think you'd applaud that.

As for family speaking at conventions:

[img width=400 mheight=400]http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Laura+Bush+2008+Republican+National+Convention+e4OolLFdYc5l.jpg[/img]

That is exactly why I didn't jump in on this thread until this point, because it is expected family will speak at conventions. (and thanks for posting pictures of the lovely Bush ladies- I miss all 3 of them). But the point of the story, is we are really really getting close to the RNC convention and there is nobody of notoriety that has accepted the invitation to speak. Buxom blondes and a babbling orange baboon does not a convention make. Las Vegas show, maybe.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Silver Pines

« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2016, 05:21:34 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

Melania has spoken at several rallies.  And no, she doesn't walk a few paces behind him, nor is she on a leash.  She runs her own business and is dedicated to raising her ten year old son...adamant that one parent must always be home with him.  I would think you'd applaud that.

Right, but those other candidates weren't hard up for speakers other than family.

I wasn't discussing whether Melania works or cares for her children.  My remark concerned her subservient manner around Trump.  It's not at all surprising.  If you've done any research, you know that Trump is a man who likes to keep his current wife in what he sees as her proper place, and he's vocal about it.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2016, 05:42:03 pm »
Dedicated to raising her son??????????/  Live in 24/7 help and her parents spend 6 months  a year in the uSA.

Would that we al have so much help raising our one child.

But then I doubt any of our children would be pleased to find that their mother posed naked for GQ journOlistas, in their father's plane, no less.

Sorry, nothing to admire or emulate when it comes to melanya.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2016, 06:02:20 pm »
Right, but those other candidates weren't hard up for speakers other than family.

I wasn't discussing whether Melania works or cares for her children.  My remark concerned her subservient manner around Trump.  It's not at all surprising.  If you've done any research, you know that Trump is a man who likes to keep his current wife in what he sees as her proper place, and he's vocal about it.

Pay the love struck harpy no mind. Ignore is a great feature for just this type rube.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 06:12:26 pm by Gov Bean Counter »
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2016, 06:03:05 pm »
I would feel sorry for Melania but she chose this life.  I wouldn't be Donald Trump's concubine for all the money in the world.

I wonder what kind of pre-nup she signed.  She could get out of that marriage so she must be staying in for money.

I think he'll pay her off and get rid of her after the election.  I could kinda tell in one interview that he was tired of her and not exactly proud of her.

She's past her sell-by date now and he's got a younger version on tap.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2016, 06:04:09 pm »
Hope Hicks seems to be next up.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2016, 06:07:10 pm »
Yes, they are a testament to their mothers' good instincts and skills since he was absent during their upbringing.

He was attending to other things....

I think Ivanka was probably his Best Wife.  She did do a good job with the kids.  They could be a lot worse.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2016, 06:09:12 pm »
I think Ivanka was probably his Best Wife.  She did do a good job with the kids.  They could be a lot worse.

I think you mean Ivana.  At least I hope you do.... :shrug:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2016, 06:12:48 pm »
@CatherineofAragon

[img width=400 mheight=400]http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Laura+Bush+2008+Republican+National+Convention+e4OolLFdYc5l.jpg[/img]

Thanks for the great pictures.  I have missed that wonderful family.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2016, 06:16:07 pm »
Typical (s)Trumpet logic.  They don't understand that our country is screwed royally whether Trump or Hilary either are elected.

I am hoping for a miracle myself.

Thanks, Catfish!!! I am hoping for a miracle also.  Help me, Obi Wan Kenobe, you're my only hope.

No, really, our only hope is that the Republicans realize in time that a fight at the Convention would be far less damaging to the party than nominating a sleazy clown who will destroy the party from within.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2016, 06:23:40 pm »
Kinda sad.  This is the best he can do?  His family?

What is even sadder is his family were not smart enough to realize they couldn't still be Democrats and vote for their father in the New York primary.  Just like their father they make political donations to both parties depending on what will benefit his riches.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2016, 06:33:00 pm »

Why not wait and see who speaks at the convention before glomming on to every negative rumor?

Nonsense.  Trump is very proud of Melania and has been for 17 years.  Your comments on their relationship are petty and mean.   Stick to ridiculing Mr. Trump's hair .... you're awfully good at that @CatherineofAragon.  Leave their marriage alone. 

« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2016, 06:33:54 pm »
Thanks for the great pictures.  I have missed that wonderful family.

Which one ... the Bushes or the Romneys?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2016, 06:34:42 pm »
What is even sadder is his family were not smart enough to realize they couldn't still be Democrats and vote for their father in the New York primary.  Just like their father they make political donations to both parties depending on what will benefit his riches.

I actually think Trump's motive is to raise the political standing of his children, so that he and they can profit for it financially.   There are enough turn-coat GOP traitors.....Sessions, Cristie, Ginrich, Huckabee, Carson, Haley. Palin, etc that could adequately fill the speaking spots.

Silver Pines

« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2016, 07:01:28 pm »
Why not wait and see who speaks at the convention before glomming on to every negative rumor?

Nonsense.  Trump is very proud of Melania and has been for 17 years.  Your comments on their relationship are petty and mean.   Stick to ridiculing Mr. Trump's hair .... you're awfully good at that @CatherineofAragon.  Leave their marriage alone.

Well, it seems to be more than a rumor, though. I'm not waiting to see who speaks; I won't be watching.  No doubt they'll scrape up someone at the last minute.  You enjoy.

Mean?  Trump is the alpha male to end all alphas, so I'd think his supporters would be tougher.  Regardless, the truth about your guy is just that---the truth.  He is on record saying that you have to treat women like s--t.  He said Ivana always did "what he told her to do."  He said he goes through the roof if he comes home and dinner isn't ready.  He said you should never give your wife "negotiable assets."  He has a problem with people who get upset with men who leave marriages for "a good piece of a--."  He thought Marla wanting him home more often was selfish because she wanted to "change something he enjoyed." He admits that his his only thought as he watched Marla walk down the aisle at their wedding was, "I'm bored."

Trump is a dyed-in-the-wool jerk who went crazy with women when he found out he could buy them; otherwise I'm sure he knew he would never have been a catch, because he wasn't really attractive even when younger.  And there are always plenty of women around who are willing to be bought, though God knows why.  Melania made her deal and she's getting out of it what she wants. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-history-women-adultery-objectification-article-1.2604073

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/marriage-rules-according-to-donald-trump_us_576c3886e4b0dbb1bbb9e5a8

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2016, 07:04:30 pm »
Well, it seems to be more than a rumor, though. I'm not waiting to see who speaks; I won't be watching.  .../ 

Now why do I find this hard to believe?   888blackhat

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2016, 07:16:17 pm »
Thanks, Catfish!!! I am hoping for a miracle also.  Help me, Obi Wan Kenobe, you're my only hope.

No, really, our only hope is that the Republicans realize in time that a fight at the Convention would be far less damaging to the party than nominating a sleazy clown who will destroy the party from within.

Amen

And as to the children of Donald Trump he didn't raise them.  They went to boarding schools.  And you can't even find out what their politics were because if you try to research it the only thing that comes up is how they didn't register to vote for their father.  How convenient.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Silver Pines

« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2016, 07:19:52 pm »
Now why do I find this hard to believe?   888blackhat

Just offhand, probably for a couple of reasons.

One, a lot of Trump supporters just can't understand nor believe that everyone else isn't enamored of their hero, so they can't imagine not wanting to see him be crowned.

Two, maybe watching a bunch of stale old politicians blow hot air and tell lies is your idea of good TV. We didn't watch the 2012 convention for the same reason. Also, we've got much better stuff to get into.  We have three seasons of "Vikings" unwatched yet; we'd like to do a rewatch of "The Strain's" last season before the new one premieres in August, and we also want to rewatch the third season of "TURN: Washington's Spies"---it just ended but it was so good we want to catch all the stuff we missed the first time around.  That's a lot of TV, and our time is limited.   

But you knock your socks off, if that's your thing.

« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2016, 07:29:16 pm »
Just offhand, probably for a couple of reasons.

One, a lot of Trump supporters just can't understand nor believe that everyone else isn't enamored of their hero, so they can't imagine not wanting to see him be crowned.

Two, maybe watching a bunch of stale old politicians blow hot air and tell lies is your idea of good TV. We didn't watch the 2012 convention for the same reason. Also, we've got much better stuff to get into.  We have three seasons of "Vikings" unwatched yet; we'd like to do a rewatch of "The Strain's" last season before the new one premieres in August, and we also want to rewatch the third season of "TURN: Washington's Spies"---it just ended but it was so good we want to catch all the stuff we missed the first time around.  That's a lot of TV, and our time is limited.   

And yet Donald Trump is living rent free 24/7 in your head.    :shrug: