Author Topic: Exclusive – Secret Service Agent Gary Byrne: Bill Clinton’s Loretta Lynch Meeting Part of his ‘Soft Intimidation’ Campaign To Neutralize Threats  (Read 490 times)

Offline unknown

Exclusive – Secret Service Agent Gary Byrne: Bill Clinton’s Loretta Lynch Meeting Part of his ‘Soft Intimidation’ Campaign To Neutralize Threats

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/01/exclusive-soft-intimidation-secret-service-agent-says-bill-clintons-loretta-lynch-summit-fits-pattern-silencing-threats/

Matthew Boyle
1 Jul 2016
Washington, DC

Retired U.S. Secret Service officer Gary Byrne told Breitbart News exclusively that former President Bill Clinton’s secret meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch was a form of “soft intimidation” he became all too familiar with when he used to stand guard outside Clinton’s Oval Office.

“I know all too well how the Clintons use intimidation – it was often soft intimidation, and other times not so soft – to get their way,” Byrne, the author of the newly released book on the Clintons, said in an email. “They are doing this to Loretta Lynch. They are doing it with my book to keep the mainstream media from covering it. And they will keep abusing their power if they get back into office. These tactics show their crisis of character.”

Earlier this week, on the tarmac at Phoenix’s Sky Harbor International Airport, Lynch had a secret meeting with Bill Clinton. Since Lynch’s Department of Justice (DOJ), along with the FBI, are investigating Bill’s wife and 2016 presumptive presidential nominee Hillary Clinton over her home-brew email server which violated State Department guidelines—a criminal investigation—the meeting has sparked widespread concern over whether Lynch is an impartial investigator or politically motivated to clear Hillary Clinton of a potential looming indictment.

Byrne, the ex-Secret Service Officer who for three years stood guard outside the Oval Office and was called on to testify against President Clinton in 1998 as the Monica Lewinsky sex scandal gained steam, is out with a new book this week that details his time inside the Clinton White House and why he is warning America not to send the Clinton family back. His book, Crisis of Character, even includes an excerpt previously unreported by the media that shows Bill Clinton engaging in the exact same type of “soft intimidation” against one of his Secret Service colleagues who also testified against the president. Throughout his book, Byrne reveals how Hillary Clinton regularly has fits of rage in which she throws objects – and obscenity laced insults – at anyone in her way.

{excerpt - see link for full story}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)