Author Topic: Following FBI's Lead - Lynch I'll Adhere To Agency's Recommendation - Jeanine Pirro - Fox & Friends  (Read 515 times)

Offline unknown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id3E3h0fOsQ&feature=youtu.be

Following FBI's Lead - Lynch I'll Adhere To Agency's Recommendation - Jeanine Pirro - Fox & Friends
Jul 1, 2016

Judge Jeanine Pirro says,
No matter what happens, Loretta Lynch will not indict.

The reason she [Hillary] will not be indicted is because her first witness as a defendent in a criminal case is the President of the United States. Why? Because Hillary Clinton emailed President Barack Obama. He knew that she had a private email server, that clintonemail.com, so he is complicit. And they will not allow a constitional crisis where the President of the United States knew about the risking of security of the United States, and that is why he has endorsed her and that is why he has said "nothing has happened." And she [Hillary] threw a shot across the bow a couple of weeks ago when she said "everyone knew about my email situation, everyone in Washington knew," translation - "Mr. President, this isn't happening, because you are my first witness."

5 minute video to see the excellent analysis delivered by Judge Jeanine Pirro

:judge:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)