Author Topic: If you thought 'Never Trump' was dead, think again  (Read 4096 times)

Offline sinkspur

If you thought 'Never Trump' was dead, think again
« on: June 22, 2016, 10:38:26 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/22/never-donald-trump-campaign-turmoil-republicans

Jamie Weinstein

Donald Trump could pick Ronald Reagan’s ghost as his vice-president and fail to win us over. The current turmoil in his campaign shows that we’re right to resist

Wednesday 22 June 2016 11.48 EDT Last modified on Wednesday 22 June 2016 12.04 EDT

Even before Monday’s Trump campaign turmoil, where campaign manager Corey Lewandowski was sent packing and a Federal Election Campaign finance report revealed Trump had less cash on hand at the end of May than some of his departed rivals, the wheels seemed to be coming off the Trump bus.

Though rumors abound of a new and improved Trump about to emerge, all that has manifested so far is the same old Donald
The House speaker, Paul Ryan, who tepidly endorsed Trump earlier this month, intimated on Sunday that he only backed The Donald for institutional reasons and that Republicans should vote according their conscience, even if their conscience tells them to oppose the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.

“The last thing I would do is tell anybody to do something that’s contrary to their conscience,” he said.

Wisconsin Republican senator Ron Johnson, who has yet to endorse Trump, said on Sunday he isn’t even sure Trump will be the Republican nominee.

“It’s been my intention to support the Republican nominee,” he told CNN Sunday. “Again, nobody can predict the outcome of this thing. I think things remain reasonably uncertain.”

Perhaps Johnson got the idea that Trump’s nomination is still up in the air from the fact that hundreds of delegates to July’s Republican convention are lining up behind a movement to try to oust the billionaire real estate mogul as the nominee.

According to the CNN-ORC poll released on Tuesday, 48% of Republicans say they wish someone other than Trump would be the Republican nominee.

While it’s remarkable that Trump has been unable to unite the party behind him since forcing his last two rivals out of the nomination contest in early May, it’s not surprising. Though rumors abound of a new and improved Donald Trump about to emerge, all that has manifested so far is the same old Donald.

Since earning the title of “presumptive” GOP presidential nominee, Trump has continued to be his bombastic self, launching a racist attack against a American-born judge of Mexican heritage, responding to the Orlando massacre by first congratulating himself, ravaging Republican politicians who he doesn’t believe have been sufficiently supportive and banning news outlets from his events whose coverage he doesn’t like. One could go on.

From the beginning, many liberals expected the Never Trump movement to fade away once Trump secured enough delegates to win the nomination. But that’s only because they have a profound misunderstanding of what the movement represents. Never Trump was never just about stopping Trump from winning the GOP nomination or coaxing an alternative candidate to run third party. Fundamentally, it’s a resistance movement to everything Trump represents.

Trump’s support within the Republican party is multifaceted. There is Trump’s base that supports him unwaveringly. There are those who support him because they fear Hillary more than Trump, but could be convinced to support a third party if a serious more conservative contender emerged. And then there are the stalwart Never Trumpers.

The Never Trump movement is not uniform. Some Never Trumpers say they will never vote for Trump or Hillary Clinton and will stay home, others say they will vote for Clinton if no serious third-party candidate emerges, while still others say they will vote for the Libertarian party contender or write in a candidate.

Some Never Trumpers oppose Trump because of his character and temperament, others oppose him because of profound domestic and foreign policy disagreements, still others oppose him because his authoritarian tendencies and the threat such predilections would pose to the American system. (Many, of course, like myself, oppose him for a combination of these reasons.)

But what separates the Never Trumpers is insignificant compared to that unites them. Simply stated, all Never Trumpers believe Donald Trump is a lying, unstable megalomaniac wholly unsuited for the presidency and they can’t in good conscience cast a presidential ballot for him.

And these aren’t the type of squishy Republicans who decided to support Barack Obama over the Republican nominees in 2008 and 2012. Most Never Trumpers I know would have sprinted to the polls to vote for someone as conservative as Ted Cruz.

If Trump weathers the current political tempests and arrives at the general election without a serious conservative third party to contend with, it is true he will probably consolidate most self-defined Republicans behind him, even many who loathe him, either out of party tribalism or out of fear of Hillary Clinton’s supreme court picks.

But there is nothing Trump can do to bring back the stalwart Never Trumpers into his camp – because he has already shown who he is as a person and a candidate. Trump could pick Ronald Reagan’s ghost as his vice-president and not win over a single Never Trumper, because there is little evidence Trump listens to anybody other than his volatile and uneducated gut.

There’s still a possibility Trump may not get that far, however. Every day brings a new scandal that pushes more Republicans toward the Never Trump camp. Could he be deposed at the convention? Unlikely, but not impossible. Could a serious conservative third-party candidate still emerge? The effort to recruit one continues apace.

But the Never Trump movement doesn’t depend on there being a Never Trump alternative candidate. It’s a resistance. It won’t go away so long as Trump remains a presidential contender.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Re: If you thought 'Never Trump' was dead, think again
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 10:55:21 pm »
But there is nothing Trump can do to bring back the stalwart Never Trumpers into his camp – because he has already shown who he is as a person and a candidate. Trump could pick Ronald Reagan’s ghost as his vice-president and not win over a single Never Trumper, because there is little evidence Trump listens to anybody other than his volatile and uneducated gut.

Yep. 

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 10:57:42 pm »
Great article.  Says it all.

#NEVERtrump
Former Republican.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 11:43:09 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/22/never-donald-trump-campaign-turmoil-republicans

Jamie Weinstein

(snip)

But what separates the Never Trumpers is insignificant compared to that unites them. Simply stated, all Never Trumpers believe Donald Trump is a lying, unstable megalomaniac wholly unsuited for the presidency and they can’t in good conscience cast a presidential ballot for him.

(snip)

Bingo.

:thumbsup:
Let it burn.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 12:12:51 am »

I am waiting to see where Ted goes. As well as Sasse, Mike Lee, LLoyd Marcus and Colonel West.

I go with them.

A Simple Bricklayer.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2016, 12:17:08 am »

I am waiting to see where Ted goes. As well as Sasse, Mike Lee, LLoyd Marcus and Colonel West.

I go with them.

A Simple Bricklayer.

As for me, I don't give a damn what Ted does or Ben Sasse or anybody else.  If I'm the only one left who is #NeverTrump, I will always be Never Trump. 

Who is Lloyd Marcus?

Offline thatcher

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2016, 12:17:35 am »
A powerful statement from Free the Delegates:

The Delegates Declaration of Independence
To our fellow Republicans:

We, the undersigned, have decided to come forward “for such a time as this.”

The Gospel of Luke tells us that “To whom much is given, much is required.” It is one of the most powerful passages in the Scriptures and helped to inspire the closing words of our founding document, The Declaration of Independence: “With a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honors.”

Two-hundred-and-forty years later, it is the spirit of those words that have brought us together to make this declaration. Because when in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them, it is also a requirement to state the causes which impel them to such a separation.

They are:

The rules of the Republican Party have been clear since its first convention in Philadelphia. Delegates can’t be forced to do something which violates their own conscience. Rule 38 clearly states “No delegate or alternate delegate shall be bound by any attempt of any state of Congressional district to impose the unit rule. A ‘unit rule’ prohibited by this section means a rule or law under which a delegation at the national convention casts its entire vote as a unit as determined by a majority vote of the delegation.”

The Constitution protects freedom of association.

It is unconstitutional for state governments to violate the First Amendment by mandating the manner in which private citizens govern private institutions (see Cousins v. Wigoda).

About the most un-Republican thing the party of Lincoln and Reagan can do is compelling its members to violate their own conscience. And that is particularly true since ours was a party founded by those who refused to violate their consciences as one-time members of the Whig Party. Beyond simply being illegal, such an act is a repudiation of everything it means to be a Republican.

For these reasons, we the undersigned, who have been duly elected as delegates of the Republican Party to represent the interest of our fellow Republicans, consider ourselves unbound and will vote accordingly at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland July 18-21.

The issue at hand goes well beyond the problematic presumptive nominee, Donald Trump. For if he has the requisite number of delegates as he claims, he shouldn’t fear the freedom we are calling for but should embrace it instead. Winning a clear majority of unbound delegates after winning a record number of votes in the primary would make for a powerful mandate.
But beyond that, the most fundamental issue is whether Republicans truly believe in freedom or not. Do the sort of checks and balances our Founding Fathers handed us in the form of mechanisms like the Electoral College still ring true to us, and will we defend our right to be their heirs?

We, the undersigned, do not believe the contrived primary system – which includes masses of non-Republicans invading our elections, and gives undue influence over the outcome to a media industry that has proven to hate us – serves the best interests of Republicans. That’s why the delegates have always had the final say, and it should be no different in Cleveland.

We delegates are the closest representation of the base of our party. We are elected officials as well as everyday activists. And because we stand on principle before all else, we are the GOP’s lifeblood.

It is time for actual Republicans to determine who our nominee will be once more. Much time, talent, and treasure has been volunteered in order to be delegates to the Republican Party and, in so doing, preserve the conservative platform for which it stands, ensure its integrity and strengthen its legacy.

Now, more than ever, with American Exceptionalism teetering on the brink of history, the American people and our cherished Constitution both need the real Republican Party to please stand up.

That is our charge to keep in Cleveland, and keep it we will.

Kendal Unruh Founder of Free the Delegates Robert Zubrin

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2016, 12:22:41 am »

The Gospel of Luke tells us that “To whom much is given, much is required.” It is one of the most powerful passages in the Scriptures and helped to inspire the closing words of our founding document, The Declaration of Independence: “With a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honors.”

Two-hundred-and-forty years later, it is the spirit of those words that have brought us together to make this declaration. Because when in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them, it is also a requirement to state the causes which impel them to such a separation.

They are:

The rules of the Republican Party have been clear since its first convention in Philadelphia. Delegates can’t be forced to do something which violates their own conscience. Rule 38 clearly states “No delegate or alternate delegate shall be bound by any attempt of any state of Congressional district to impose the unit rule. A ‘unit rule’ prohibited by this section means a rule or law under which a delegation at the national convention casts its entire vote as a unit as determined by a majority vote of the delegation.”

It is unconstitutional for state governments to violate the First Amendment by mandating the manner in which private citizens govern private institutions (see Cousins v. Wigoda).

About the most un-Republican thing the party of Lincoln and Reagan can do is compelling its members to violate their own conscience. And that is particularly true since ours was a party founded by those who refused to violate their consciences as one-time members of the Whig Party. Beyond simply being illegal, such an act is a repudiation of everything it means to be a Republican.

For these reasons, we the undersigned, who have been duly elected as delegates of the Republican Party to represent the interest of our fellow Republicans, consider ourselves unbound and will vote accordingly at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland July 18-21.

The issue at hand goes well beyond the problematic presumptive nominee, Donald Trump. For if he has the requisite number of delegates as he claims, he shouldn’t fear the freedom we are calling for but should embrace it instead. Winning a clear majority of unbound delegates after winning a record number of votes in the primary would make for a powerful mandate.
But beyond that, the most fundamental issue is whether Republicans truly believe in freedom or not. Do the sort of checks and balances our Founding Fathers handed us in the form of mechanisms like the Electoral College still ring true to us, and will we defend our right to be their heirs?

We, the undersigned, do not believe the contrived primary system – which includes masses of non-Republicans invading our elections, and gives undue influence over the outcome to a media industry that has proven to hate us – serves the best interests of Republicans. That’s why the delegates have always had the final say, and it should be no different in Cleveland.

We delegates are the closest representation of the base of our party. We are elected officials as well as everyday activists. And because we stand on principle before all else, we are the GOP’s lifeblood.

It is time for actual Republicans to determine who our nominee will be once more. Much time, talent, and treasure has been volunteered in order to be delegates to the Republican Party and, in so doing, preserve the conservative platform for which it stands, ensure its integrity and strengthen its legacy.

Now, more than ever, with American Exceptionalism teetering on the brink of history, the American people and our cherished Constitution both need the real Republican Party to please stand up.

Expect to be visited by some of Paul Manafort's Ukrainian buddies...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2016, 12:24:15 am »
If Trump has a conversion of sorts, apologizes to Ted [and it is sincere], and Ted becomes his VP, I will most likely vote for Trump. Barring that miracle, however, this household will remain #nevertrump.

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline Fantom

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2016, 12:28:28 am »
As for me, I don't give a damn what Ted does or Ben Sasse or anybody else.  If I'm the only one left who is #NeverTrump, I will always be Never Trump. 

Who is Lloyd Marcus?

A Great Tea Party Man..... a blogger, a thinker..

http://www.lloydmarcus.com/

I dislike Scam Wow as much as I dislike obama or Clinton. But if those who I follow/s'port really think it(orange) is the way to go.

Not a tepid "party unity" endorsement. Then I would seriously consider my vote to support what they support in my beliefs.

One man alone, can not carry the world.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2016, 12:49:19 am »
If Trump has a conversion of sorts, apologizes to Ted [and it is sincere], and Ted becomes his VP, I will most likely vote for Trump. Barring that miracle, however, this household will remain #nevertrump.

I hear Ya..... it will take a lot to move my vote. Only Ted can really do it.

The rest I respect, seems LLoyd has gone trump... after perusing his site. His points are certainly something I have already considered... and still argue with myself over. And I still respect his opinion.

But I do not consider myself .. the center of what may be best.

I await Teds  position most of all.

Frederick Douglass

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2016, 12:50:15 am »
A Great Tea Party Man..... a blogger, a thinker..

http://www.lloydmarcus.com/

I dislike Scam Wow as much as I dislike obama or Clinton. But if those who I follow/s'port really think it(orange) is the way to go.

Not a tepid "party unity" endorsement. Then I would seriously consider my vote to support what they support in my beliefs.

One man alone, can not carry the world.

You and I are different.  I don't follow any human being so much that it would influence the way I vote.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2016, 01:11:09 am »
You and I are different.  I don't follow any human being so much that it would influence the way I vote.

I am not so singular that I would not consider the heartfelt words of those who I fight beside. And who fight for me.

So yes, we are different in that regard.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 01:11:54 am by Fantom »

Frederick Douglass

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2016, 01:34:36 am »
The rest I respect, seems LLoyd has gone trump... after perusing his site. His points are certainly something I have already considered... and still argue with myself over. And I still respect his opinion.

Hmm, didn't expect that from Lloyd. I like him too.
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2016, 01:39:32 am »

(snipped for brevity)

That was indeed very powerful, and stirring to read. Thank you for posting it!
Let it burn.

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2016, 01:41:43 am »

But....for that to happen (aside from a Vatican-sanctioned miracle).....

Cruz would first have to compromise his standards, morals and principles.  And I just don't think that would ever happen.
No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2016, 01:43:47 am »

Jamie Weinstein

Donald Trump could pick Ronald Reagan’s ghost as his vice-president and fail to win us over. The current turmoil in his campaign shows that we’re right to resist

Wednesday 22 June 2016 11.48 EDT Last modified on Wednesday 22 June 2016 12.04 EDT

Even before Monday’s Trump campaign turmoil, where campaign manager Corey Lewandowski was sent packing and a Federal Election Campaign finance report revealed Trump had less cash on hand at the end of May than some of his departed rivals, the wheels seemed to be coming off the Trump bus.

Though rumors abound of a new and improved Trump about to emerge, all that has manifested so far is the same old Donald
The House speaker, Paul Ryan, who tepidly endorsed Trump earlier this month, intimated on Sunday that he only backed The Donald for institutional reasons and that Republicans should vote according their conscience, even if their conscience tells them to oppose the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.

“The last thing I would do is tell anybody to do something that’s contrary to their conscience,” he said.

Wisconsin Republican senator Ron Johnson, who has yet to endorse Trump, said on Sunday he isn’t even sure Trump will be the Republican nominee.

“It’s been my intention to support the Republican nominee,” he told CNN Sunday. “Again, nobody can predict the outcome of this thing. I think things remain reasonably uncertain.”

Perhaps Johnson got the idea that Trump’s nomination is still up in the air from the fact that hundreds of delegates to July’s Republican convention are lining up behind a movement to try to oust the billionaire real estate mogul as the nominee.

According to the CNN-ORC poll released on Tuesday, 48% of Republicans say they wish someone other than Trump would be the Republican nominee.

While it’s remarkable that Trump has been unable to unite the party behind him since forcing his last two rivals out of the nomination contest in early May, it’s not surprising. Though rumors abound of a new and improved Donald Trump about to emerge, all that has manifested so far is the same old Donald.

Since earning the title of “presumptive” GOP presidential nominee, Trump has continued to be his bombastic self, launching a racist attack against a American-born judge of Mexican heritage, responding to the Orlando massacre by first congratulating himself, ravaging Republican politicians who he doesn’t believe have been sufficiently supportive and banning news outlets from his events whose coverage he doesn’t like. One could go on.

From the beginning, many liberals expected the Never Trump movement to fade away once Trump secured enough delegates to win the nomination. But that’s only because they have a profound misunderstanding of what the movement represents. Never Trump was never just about stopping Trump from winning the GOP nomination or coaxing an alternative candidate to run third party. Fundamentally, it’s a resistance movement to everything Trump represents.

Trump’s support within the Republican party is multifaceted. There is Trump’s base that supports him unwaveringly. There are those who support him because they fear Hillary more than Trump, but could be convinced to support a third party if a serious more conservative contender emerged. And then there are the stalwart Never Trumpers.

The Never Trump movement is not uniform. Some Never Trumpers say they will never vote for Trump or Hillary Clinton and will stay home, others say they will vote for Clinton if no serious third-party candidate emerges, while still others say they will vote for the Libertarian party contender or write in a candidate.

Some Never Trumpers oppose Trump because of his character and temperament, others oppose him because of profound domestic and foreign policy disagreements, still others oppose him because his authoritarian tendencies and the threat such predilections would pose to the American system. (Many, of course, like myself, oppose him for a combination of these reasons.)

And these aren’t the type of squishy Republicans who decided to support Barack Obama over the Republican nominees in 2008 and 2012. Most Never Trumpers I know would have sprinted to the polls to vote for someone as conservative as Ted Cruz.

If Trump weathers the current political tempests and arrives at the general election without a serious conservative third party to contend with, it is true he will probably consolidate most self-defined Republicans behind him, even many who loathe him, either out of party tribalism or out of fear of Hillary Clinton’s supreme court picks.

There’s still a possibility Trump may not get that far, however. Every day brings a new scandal that pushes more Republicans toward the Never Trump camp. Could he be deposed at the convention? Unlikely, but not impossible. Could a serious conservative third-party candidate still emerge? The effort to recruit one continues apace.

But the Never Trump movement doesn’t depend on there being a Never Trump alternative candidate. It’s a resistance. It won’t go away so long as Trump remains a presidential contender.

I wish we had a way to uprate threads here. 

This will have to do....

No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2016, 01:47:56 am »
It is wise to listen to others whom you respect.  In the end, the decision is on you and your own conscience.  You'll do the best you can I am sure.

Me?  I plan to turn off anyone who starts to try and sell me no Trump.  I've heard enough to know what I am going to do.  I WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM!!!  To hear my favorite people praise Trump will just spoil my image of them, not raise my image of Trump.  I'll try to keep things in perspective.  People must do what they think is right.  It's just that my opinion of Trump's character is so low that it taints anyone who joins his team.  My highest dishonor awards are kept for those who supported him in the primary.  That I may never get over.

Fair enough, these times suck.

If those few I have mentioned really really endorse.. and I really doubt they will. Then I will hear, and consider that there is a greater strategic point to be won.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2016, 01:49:23 am »

Cruz would first have to compromise his standards, morals and principles.  And I just don't think that would ever happen.

Right.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2016, 01:51:48 am »
Hmm, didn't expect that from Lloyd. I like him too.

Yeah.. I did not expect to read what I did.

Still, I will not turn my back on him. This is a ...difficult time.... for all of us.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 01:52:15 am by Fantom »

Frederick Douglass

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2016, 02:08:50 am »
 :patriot:  To move this post up.  Excellent.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Oceander

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2016, 02:13:15 am »

They are:

Amen

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2016, 02:29:39 am »

Yes, a miracle! That would be grand!  ^-^

Offline libertybele

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2016, 02:51:09 am »
"Two-hundred-and-forty years later, it is the spirit of those words that have brought us together to make this declaration. Because when in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them, it is also a requirement to state the causes which impel them to such a separation.

That is a very strong and bold statement reiterating part of the Declaration of Independence; basically declaring their independence and the reasons for not being bound; and further reading the comment "That’s why the delegates have always had the final say, and it should be no different in Cleveland", leads me to wonder if a new party may emerge from all of this??  One things is for certain, Independents, Democrats and Republicans will be tuned in to the Convention and my hunch is a lot of the world will be watching as well.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 02:51:42 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline thatcher

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2016, 04:35:43 am »
@sinkspur

Bravo...

« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 04:45:17 am by thatcher »