Author Topic: NO INDICTMENT: Feds Give Hillary Free Pass to Election  (Read 1821 times)

Offline mrclose

NO INDICTMENT: Feds Give Hillary Free Pass to Election
« on: June 21, 2016, 10:20:25 pm »

Hillary Clinton will not face indictment prior to the 2016 Presidential Election in November, federal law enforcement sources confirm to True Pundit.

More than a year ago the FBI launched a criminal investigation to determine if the former Secretary of State violated federal laws by using a home brew email server to conduct State Department business.

Agents have been investigating if Clinton received and transmitted classified or top secret emails from her home while intentionally bypassing the government’s highly-secured IT infrastructure.

But now there is an overwhelming fear among many of the approximately 30 agents and bureau personnel working on the investigation that the case is lost in a “political haystack,” sources said.

Frustrated FBI insiders are lamenting at the pace of the case and believe their intelligence gathering and analysis were beyond strong enough for a referral to the Department of Justice several months ago, sources said.

Agents are left to wonder now if their dogged research will ever see public eyes. This raises an important question: Are politicized FBI and DOJ brass running out the clock on a warranted criminal indictment prior to November?

http://truepundit.com/exclusive-no-indictment-fbi-gives-hillary-free-pass-to-election/

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mrclose

Re: NO INDICTMENT: Feds Give Hillary Free Pass to Election
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 10:24:42 pm »
I'm back and I feel a need to apologize to all of you good folks.

I am truly sorry for my rant and mean post.

MC
~ Self

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 10:59:10 pm »
And this is a surprise how? 

The rest of my thoughts are... :nometalk:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 11:27:32 pm »
So a few hundred secrets get out to our enemies.  Eh.  Why shouldn't she be President? /s  Not the the GOP is offering anyone ethically better.  Our government is for sale no matter who wins.  Renting out the Lincoln bedroom is going to look like small potatoes.   We've got DEAL MAKER candidates.  Let the cash and the secrets flow.

This is how business is done.  Hopefully Clinton or Trump can streamline the corruption...make it more efficient.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 11:28:59 pm »
Anyone who thought Obama would allow Justice to indict Hillary doesn't understand Obama or Hillary.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline mrclose

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 11:31:46 pm »
I've read elsewhere that True Pundit is a less than reliable source.

I hope that they (The ones saying the source is not reliable) are right?
~ Self

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2016, 11:32:11 pm »
You had mean posts?

Did you change your Icon/Avatar,  whatever you call it?   

I just noticed it.   Had insomnia a couple of weeks ago and watched some television at about 3:00 in the morning ant "Rat Patrol"   was on.   

Loved it.   Also loved "Sea Hunt"  with Lloyd Bridges.   They don't make shows like those anymore. 

I was struck by how realistic they were compared to modern fare.   People were simply "no nonsense"  back then.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2016, 11:59:01 pm »
So a few hundred secrets get out to our enemies.  Eh.  Why shouldn't she be President? /s  Not the the GOP is offering anyone ethically better.  Our government is for sale no matter who wins.  Renting out the Lincoln bedroom is going to look like small potatoes.   We've got DEAL MAKER candidates.  Let the cash and the secrets flow.
Hey, at least she wasn't selling them this time.  She gave em away for free!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2016, 12:18:24 am »
Shocking

/s

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2016, 12:58:07 am »
Anyone who thought Obama would allow Justice to indict Hillary doesn't understand Obama or Hillary.

I wonder if the FBI's thinking is along the lines of what you're thinking.  They know this DOJ will never prosecute her.  Wait it out, hope someone else will be in office in November that will pursue prosecution.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2016, 01:10:23 am »
I'm back and I feel a need to apologize to all of you good folks.

I am truly sorry for my rant and mean post.

MC

It's cool. Welcome back.  :beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2016, 01:49:19 am »
Accepted, and welcome back.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2016, 03:43:32 am »

:thud:

True
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2016, 12:43:50 pm »
http://truepundit.com/exclusive-no-indictment-fbi-gives-hillary-free-pass-to-election/

Of course not.  There was never going to be an indictment against her.  The confirmation of that came early this year, when George Soros announced he'd "donated" $8 million to PACs and organizations supporting her candidacy.  That would NOT have happened without a warning order to Obama that no indictment will occur.