Author Topic: Donald Trump Just Destroyed The GOP Establishment With ONE WORD!  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Donald Trump Just Destroyed The GOP Establishment With ONE WORD!
Win or lose, without exception Donald Trump has verified the fears of the most educated and informed good and decent legal US citizens. For the first time in 25 years, Trump has exposed the corrupt criminal elite of both parties and the corrupt criminal “CON” servative and “Liberal” media fraud. Both are the evil enemy within.

Those who refuse to know will never accept the damned truth about anything of value they still have their heads up the HOLLYWOOD hinders or are as evil as the corrupt or the party of criminal corruption.

Trump is serious, and he is correct. He won the nomination in spite of everything the establishment did to stop him and he WILL win the presidency despite everything they can do to stop him. The fact is that every time Paul Ryan opens his mouth he gives Republicans and all other Americans good reason to despise and distrust the GOP elites. Their condemnation of Trump is the best endorsement they could give him.

In an interview on NBC News’ “Meet the Press,” the party’s presumptive nominee said it would be “nice” if Republicans all got on board in the race to the White House

“We’re going to have a great convention and I think we’re going to go on to a great victory. It would be nice if the Republicans stuck together,” he says in an interview aired Sunday. “I think that I win either way. I can win one way or the other.”

“I obviously won the primaries without them,” he added. “You know, I’m an outsider and I won the primaries. I do believe that we can win either way, but it would be nice if we stuck together.”

On CBS, Trump added a few more thoughts on the subject.

“I think that honestly, they should go about their business and do a wonderful job, work on budgets, get the budgets down, get the military the kind of money they need, lots of other things,” Trump told “Face the Nation.” “And they shouldn’t be talking so much.

“They should go out and do their job, let me do my job. I have tremendous support from both politicians and the people. Tremendous support,” he continued. “Unfortunately the media just likes to cover really a small number of people that maybe have something to say. I think they should go about their work. Let me run for president. I think I’m going to do very well.”

Is the Republican Party elite so dumb as to believe that they can substitute any candidate for Trump, no matter who it is, and win the election? I don’t think so. It would be considered the final straw by most of the rank and file, an affront to the entire process and would result in a major backlash.

Their thought process must be: we cannot risk his disturbing the status quo, we will dump him and let the Democrats win to protect our gravy train, and she will owe us for the next four years, too.

http://www.headlinepolitics.com/donald-trump-just-destroyed-the-gop-establishment-with-one-word/?=WD

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Oceander

Re: Donald Trump Just Destroyed The GOP Establishment With ONE WORD!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 01:43:17 am »
Facto: #neverTrump a C% defectum rate, et cum praedicta consilia.
Numquam Bella Piis, Numquam Certanima Desunt

Well, well, looks like @Mechanicos discovered the google translator.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 01:48:39 am »
What was the one word?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 01:49:16 am »
So what's the one word? Con?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 01:50:42 am »
Rosebud.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2016, 01:54:49 am »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Hank Rearden

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2016, 01:55:16 am »
Josephine
"The enemy never sees the backs of my Texans." - Gen. Robert E. Lee

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline thatcher

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2016, 02:00:51 am »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2016, 02:03:15 am »
I'm going to guess WALL, MEXICAN, or BIGLY.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2016, 02:09:41 am »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

HonestJohn

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2016, 02:32:04 am »

Offline R4 TrumPence

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

geronl

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2016, 03:35:46 am »
Do........nut

Offline Liberty Tree Dr

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2016, 03:36:20 am »
Donald Trump Just Destroyed The GOP Establishment With ONE WORD!

Five Secrets Trump Knows But Banks Hate That He Knows

This One Superfood Can Extend Your Life - Doctors Beg No One to Tell Donald Trump
#NeverTrump = #HillarySupremeCourt
We can survive four years of Trump, we can't survive thirty years of Hillary's Supreme Court picks.

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2016, 03:48:49 am »
Five Secrets Trump Knows But Banks Hate That He Knows

This One Superfood Can Extend Your Life - Doctors Beg No One to Tell Donald Trump

Donald Trump Won The GOP Nomination With This One Weird Trick

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2016, 05:20:38 am »
"word"

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2016, 05:23:00 am »
All joking aside, Trump might achieve greater success if he was focused more on defeating Hillary than on "destroying the GOP establishment.". Particularly given that he's counting on that Establishment to raise his money and provide volunteers.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 05:24:39 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2016, 06:04:48 am »
All joking aside, Trump might achieve greater success if he was focused more on defeating Hillary than on "destroying the GOP establishment.". Particularly given that he's counting on that Establishment to raise his money and provide volunteers.
great post

Online Hoodat

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2016, 06:21:45 am »
I don't see any evidence of Trump destroying the GOP Establishment.  But I see plenty of evidence of Trump destroying the GOP.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2016, 07:08:17 am »
I don't see any evidence of Trump destroying the GOP Establishment.  But I see plenty of evidence of Trump destroying the GOP.

INO the rhetoric of Limblob (GOP-e, RINO, etc.) is directly responsible for the walking abortion that is DJT and his kleptocratic scampaign. Now we have a scam artist con man as our nominee and Hillary will be winning by 50 points when all is said and done.

If my choice is Paul Ryan, McConnell, Boehner or DJT I will gladly choose the former. Limblob and the mental midgets at FR can go F themselves.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 07:09:30 am by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2016, 08:44:25 am »
INO the rhetoric of Limblob (GOP-e, RINO, etc.) is directly responsible for the walking abortion that is DJT and his kleptocratic scampaign. Now we have a scam artist con man as our nominee and Hillary will be winning by 50 points when all is said and done.

If my choice is Paul Ryan, McConnell, Boehner or DJT I will gladly choose the former. Limblob and the mental midgets at FR can go F themselves.

Don't forget the contributions of the rock solid conservatives at Reichbart.com

They sure showed the GOPe!!!  With Trump at the top of the ticket, the GOPe could lose the Congress, Governors, and state legislatures too.  The GOP might never win another election.   

blij26