Author Topic: Vaccine injury miraculously cured by hidden TV cameras  (Read 1109 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Vaccine injury miraculously cured by hidden TV cameras
« on: June 19, 2016, 09:05:54 pm »
Who knew how many diseases are cured by hidden cameras.

Nothing in life is 100% safe, including vaccines. Vaccine injury does occur, albeit extremely rarely. You can choke on an apple, fall and hit your head walking to the kitchen, or die from something completely weird.

Life is about minimizing risks like these, and vaccines absolutely help us do that. There is overwhelming evidence for the safety of vaccines. It’s not even a question. Vaccines are extremely safe, very effective, and absolutely do not cause Autism. The entire vaccine-autism link was first purported by Andrew Wakefield in 1998 in a flawed paper that has since been retracted.

Read more at: http://ascienceenthusiast.com/cameras-cure-vaccine-injury/

geronl

Re: Vaccine injury miraculously cured by hidden TV cameras
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 01:43:18 am »

"Ric Flair ain't got nothing on me! Whoa!"

-----

mass healing going on!!

or maybe its assault... hard to tell
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 01:44:22 am by geronl »

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 05:19:19 am »
A little more detail on the perfidy of the "scientist" who foisted the anti-vaccine theory:

In other it’s-funny-only-because-I’m-trying-to-keep-from-crying news, anti-vaccine proponents fail to realize that Wakefield is an even bigger liar than meets the eye. Wakefield wanted to villainize the MMR vaccine by alleging a link to autism so he could sell his own measles vaccine. A journalist found the patent Wakefield filed just one year before his debunked paper was published. Not only did Wakefield inadvertently start the anti-vaccine movement, but he is trying to profit from the entire experience with his documentary Vaxxed (Skeptical Raptor has a fantastic breakdown of the “film”). It’s important to remember that documentaries are not research, are not peer-reviewed, and often hold their own biases. That’s not to say that all documentaries are worthless, just consider the source and the source’s interest. Wakefield is directly responsible for children getting sick and dying from vaccine preventable illnesses.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 05:32:32 am »
Merck has two ongoing investigations.  One into them fudging their efficacy numbers for the MMR vaccine.  The second into them fudging numbers of autism rates in black boys.  I think I will save my judgement and see what comes of those.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 05:41:01 am »
Merck has two ongoing investigations.  One into them fudging their efficacy numbers for the MMR vaccine.  The second into them fudging numbers of autism rates in black boys.  I think I will save my judgement and see what comes of those.

All that's left, at most, is minor embroidery.  The study that blamed vaccines for autism has been about as thoroughly discredited as it is possible to do.