Author Topic: Hill Republicans despondent over Trump  (Read 3120 times)

Offline ScottinVA

Re: Hill Republicans despondent over Trump
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2016, 01:56:07 pm »
Any downticket GOPer with hopes of winning in November should establish a Grand Canyon-like separation between him/herself and Trump.  Aligning with that orange chunk of political Kryptonite is a sure route to defeat. 

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2016, 02:15:03 pm »
We are suffering through the  pResidency of an out-of-control narcissist right now. The damage done is stunning. Why support another narcissist this election cycle?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2016, 04:56:21 pm »
Trump has some overlapping characteristics of the other Cluster B diagnoses, histrionic (eye rolling and mugging during the debates,) borderline in his relationships, and also some antisocial in his shady business dealings.

Excellent point.  Definitely those HPD and BPD characteristics.

In a way, he's about the most classic example I've ever seen (as a non-professional) for Cluster B!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

HonestJohn

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2016, 05:16:42 pm »
We are suffering through the  pResidency of an out-of-control narcissist right now. The damage done is stunning. Why support another narcissist this election cycle?

Because... as has been stated here on this forum when Trump first rode his golden elevator into the political fray.

Trump supporters want *REVENGE*.  They want their own Obama to make his supporters suffer.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 05:18:14 pm by HonestJohn »