Author Topic: Trump: 'Look at my African-American over here'  (Read 2887 times)

Offline sinkspur

Trump: 'Look at my African-American over here'
« on: June 03, 2016, 09:31:21 pm »
Trump: 'Look at my African-American over here'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37-M_AzPxmM
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

Re: Trump: 'Look at my African-American over here'
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 09:36:38 pm »
Donald Must have been watching "Roots" over the weekend.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 09:39:09 pm »
Donald Must have been watching "Roots" over the weekend.

And envisioned himself as one of the slave owners??  "MY" African-American??

Just when you think he's out of horrid things to say...............
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 09:43:59 pm »
Good Lord, was he always this bad? Is the media just covering it more now that he's the presumptive nominee?  Or is this when he begins to throw the election to Hillary?  I didn't think it would start until after the conventions.

Edit: My 200th post! Yay!  ^-^
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 10:04:18 pm by Bear_in_RoseBear »
Let it burn.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 09:45:20 pm »
Nobody cares.   If you want to make headway find something of consequence to hit Trump with. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Nickname

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 09:46:04 pm »
And envisioned himself as one of the slave owners??  "MY" African-American??

Just when you think he's out of horrid things to say...............

There's either something wrong with him or he's trolling the GOP.

What an asinine thing for him to say.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 09:47:43 pm »
Good Lord, was he always this bad? Is the media just covering it more now that he's the presumptive nominee?  Or is this when he begins to throw the election to Hillary?  I didn't think it would start until after the conventions.

Always this bad. For some reason, he can say the worst things and they are dismissed.

The way he is going, it is almost like he is seeing how far he can push it to embarrass his followers and sandbag himself. I still think this was a publicity stunt that got out of hand.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 09:48:06 pm »
Good Lord, was he always this bad? Or is the media just covering it more now that he's the presumptive nominee?

That is a really good question, Bear....

I never paid that much attention to him before, so I only nominally knew he was a jerk, but these vulgar/racist/awful pronouncements on a daily basis are absolutely stunning.

It's almost as though he's conjured up the most obnoxious human being on earth and is doing his best to fulfill every detail of the beast.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2016, 09:48:51 pm »

I can see a Dem saying crap like this and get away with it.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2016, 09:50:05 pm »
Nobody cares.   If you want to make headway find something of consequence to hit Trump with.

Make headway??  There is so much of substance against Trump that it could fill volumes.

These vile comments are taken collectively.  If any one of them doesn't condemn him, the collective record does.

He's no more fit to be President than Howard Stern is.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2016, 09:50:47 pm »

So........... what's your point??   :smokin:

He IS a Dem, and therefore he IS getting away with it.... 

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2016, 09:51:08 pm »

Are seriously OK with what Trump said??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2016, 09:51:57 pm »
So........... what's your point??   :smokin:

He IS a Dem, and therefore he IS getting away with it....

True among his followers..

Offline Nickname

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2016, 09:56:04 pm »

Maybe he's one-upping Romney again.

You have binders full of women? Well I have an African American!

Heaven help us. The man is repulsive.

Offline ABX

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2016, 09:57:05 pm »

Do you mean like his all over the map inconsistencies with positions including long time liberal positions? Some positions he changes sentence to sentence?
How about his complete disregard for private property rights?
How about his building his empire off corporate welfare, cronyism, corruption, and bailouts?
How about his long financial partnership with George Soros including some transactions so corrupt, they are still active multi billion dollar cases against both of them?
How about his statements just a few years ago calling for a one-world financial system?
How about that his own writings he admits gladly that lying is a business strategy and the truth is of no consequence, only results?
How about his funding Hillary and other liberals as well as liberal causes and only recently started giving symbolic contributions to Republicans?
How about his constant statements showing disregard to the Constitutional limits of the office he is applying for.
How about his constant use of the word 'force' when it comes to what he wants his authority to be from the government?
How about his juvenile antics that aren't worthy of the responsibility of leadership of the young men and women in the armed forces who pledge their lives to this country?

Want me to keep going?

Many who support him dismiss all of this because they either like that he has a big mouth (scripted) or they actually believe he'll build a wall (kind of like Sanders supporters believe he'll give them free stuff).
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 09:58:02 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline ABX

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2016, 10:00:48 pm »
That is a really good question, Bear....

I never paid that much attention to him before, so I only nominally knew he was a jerk, but these vulgar/racist/awful pronouncements on a daily basis are absolutely stunning.

It's almost as though he's conjured up the most obnoxious human being on earth and is doing his best to fulfill every detail of the beast.

I did. He was a regular example in my business ethics courses during my MBA about unethical business practices. The worst we see now from him is par for the course. Go back and read old interviews (Vanity Fair, Playboy, New Yorker, Howard Stern, etc). He has always been a vile, pompous ass who treats people around him like crap if they are no use to him.  I like to joke that I disliked Trump long before it was cool.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 10:01:17 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2016, 10:02:58 pm »
Always this bad. For some reason, he can say the worst things and they are dismissed.

The way he is going, it is almost like he is seeing how far he can push it to embarrass his followers and sandbag himself. I still think this was a publicity stunt that got out of hand.

It's been my belief that his campaign was planned by the Democrats to "blow up" the Republican primary campaign. Winning the nomination wasn't necessary, just that he damage all of the other candidates sufficiently so that whoever did win would then lose in the general election.

Now that he's the presumptive nominee, he has to go further to throw the election, such as act so outrageously that most voters turn away from. I thought he would wait until after the convention to start doing that. But another possibility might be that he's trying to make himself look so bad that the Republican Party convention refuses to give him the nomination, resulting in Mr. Trump's supporters abandoning whoever the Republicans do nominate.

Either way, the Democrats (read: Hillary Clinton) win, which was the plan all along.
Let it burn.

Offline RedHead

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2016, 10:04:51 pm »

I can't see a Democrat, or any Republican or literally any person other than Trump, being stupid enough to say it.

Wingnut

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2016, 10:20:04 pm »

The fact remains Trump is a perverted and deranged little man. When he opens his mouth the air is filled with his special brand of outlandish verbal incontinence.  His attacks are a vile verbal cocktail of oozing slime laced with that his lily white faithful followers lap up like gruel fed to hogs.  The man is a pig.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2016, 10:27:11 pm »
I did. He was a regular example in my business ethics courses during my MBA about unethical business practices. The worst we see now from him is par for the course. Go back and read old interviews (Vanity Fair, Playboy, New Yorker, Howard Stern, etc). He has always been a vile, pompous ass who treats people around him like crap if they are no use to him.  I like to joke that I disliked Trump long before it was cool.

Wow.  That's the first time I've heard that Trump was used as a NEGATIVE example in MBA courses on business ethics.  Good for your MBA program!

I just didn't pay attention because he was irrelevant to me.  I knew he was creepy, but his creepiness didn't directly affect me.

Now that he's the presumptive nominee his creepiness, and complete lack of ethics is everyone's concerns since he will carry his lack of ethics with him to the Oval Office and it will continue the destruction of the country.

Congrats, btw, on being ahead of the curve.  There's a lot of rot in his life to try to catch up on and you had a head start!  :beer:

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2016, 10:30:09 pm »

"You cannot out-a$$hole Donald Trump." -- Mark Steyn

« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 10:30:57 pm by Chieftain »

geronl

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2016, 10:42:36 pm »
He might as well have been talking about a lamp.

geronl

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2016, 10:43:09 pm »
Trump is simply a living caricature of everything awful

Offline ABX

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2016, 10:58:17 pm »
Wow.  That's the first time I've heard that Trump was used as a NEGATIVE example in MBA courses on business ethics.....

Search Trump Unethical Business Practices and you'll find articles upon articles going back decades- long before this Presidential run. He has always been the poster child for sleezy business.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=trump+unethical+business+practices&form=SL5JDF&pc=SL5J

This old article has a lot of revelations, not just on his personal life, but focus on the discussion on how he ran his business.
http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner

The Art of the Deal isn't some masterful work either. It is generally the used car salesman's guide to negotiating.
http://knowledge.insead.edu/csr/ethics/the-art-of-the-deal-is-ethics-in-the-picture-852

Offline musiclady

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2016, 11:00:39 pm »
Search Trump Unethical Business Practices and you'll find articles upon articles going back decades- long before this Presidential run. He has always been the poster child for sleezy business.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=trump+unethical+business+practices&form=SL5JDF&pc=SL5J

This old article has a lot of revelations, not just on his personal life, but focus on the discussion on how he ran his business.
http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner

The Art of the Deal isn't some masterful work either. It is generally the used car salesman's guide to negotiating.
http://knowledge.insead.edu/csr/ethics/the-art-of-the-deal-is-ethics-in-the-picture-852

Thanks for the links.  Interesting weekend reading.  ^-^