Author Topic: Noose Reportedly Found on DePaul Campus Days After Black Demonstrators Shut Down "Right-Wingers" Speech  (Read 493 times)

Wingnut

FYI...No prizes for guessing that a white conservative did not put the noose there!!!!!

..===----

Racially insensitive incidents on the campuses of predominately white universities have become all too common. Some of the many incidents included a Black History Month banner defaced with bananas at Clemson, the abuse of Black and Latino students during a visit to Texas A&M. Now this.
According to NBC5 Chicago, DePaul University officials are investigating reports of a noose found on their Lincoln Park campus Thursday. The university sent out an e-mail alert to students, notifying them of the “horrific symbol of racist intimidation” that was discovered.

“These reports are being investigated and those found to be responsible will be held accountable,” the alert read.

The noose turned up a few days after a group of Black Lives Matter activists disrupted the speech of a blogger infamous for his conservative views, DNAinfo.com reports. The entire ordeal was caught on tape.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2016/05/28/noose-reportedly-found-depaul-campus-days-black-demonstrators-shut-right-wing-blogggers-speech/

Footage shows Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos in the middle of speaking at a DePaul College Republicans event Tuesday when a demonstrator burst into the room blowing a whistle. “This man is an idiot,” the protester shouted to the crowd. According to DNAinfo.com, chaos ensued when more protesters hopped on stage with

Surprisingly, security never stepped in to stop the chaos, the news site reports.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
One hundred to one odds that BLM put the noose there.

Furthermore, they probably meant it. I know lots of Black people who are scared to death of BLM, more than they are of the bumbling KKK. BLM will actually kill Blacks, not just threaten.

My Black friend told me not to worry about Black Lives Matter. He said, "Don't worry about the racists in BLM, they are much more likely to kill me or get me killed than they are to do anything to you." (He has a White wife, btw)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 08:25:01 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This one will turn out the way 99.9% of them always do. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline markomalley

FYI...No prizes for guessing that a white conservative did not put the noose there!!!!!

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

That kind of thing is the norm.

Oceander

Pretty much guarantee the noose was put up by the same group of protestors.