Author Topic: ‘Suck it up, cupcake!’: Sarah Palin delivers another weird and incoherent speech introducing Trump  (Read 4690 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
‘Suck it up, cupcake!’: Sarah Palin delivers another weird and incoherent speech introducing Trump

Tom Boggioni 28 May 2016 at 12:58 ET   

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/suck-it-up-cupcake-sarah-palin-delivers-another-weird-and-incoherent-speech-introducing-trump/

Attendees at Donald Trump’s San Diego rally on Friday received an special treat when surprise speaker Sarah Palin showed up to wow the crowd with another one of her amped-up and rambling introductions for the probable GOP presidential nominee.

Taunting the assembled media members with ‘suck it up, cupcake” — because they supposedly believed Trump would not make it this far — Palin bizarrely labeled Trump the “golden wrecking ball.”

Pointing out that Trump is on course for the GOP nomination, Palin explained it as only Sarah Palin can.

“He in now though, he is now we the people’s nominee,” she yelled. “Suck it up, cupcake! No, see the pundits they are still so very confused. I guess they did not realize we meant what we said. When we said enough the status quo has got to go, the permanent political class has failed us.”

“Trump came roaring in through this primary, and he blew the lid off the corrupted and corroded machine. He was like a golden wrecking ball,” she added. “He wrecked what needed to be wrecked in order to shine light on the shenanigans, in order to allow us to rebuild because, see, Trump builds things. He builds big things. And with optimism. And with common sense. He solves problems!”

vid at source

Offline mountaineer

“He wrecked what needed to be wrecked in order to shine light on the shenanigans, in order to allow us to rebuild because, see, Trump builds things. He builds big things. And with optimism. And with common sense. He solves problems!”
It's huge, it's tremendous, it's incredible.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline kevindavis007

Related:  http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/28/poll-paul-ryan-is-crushing-his-trump-supporting-primary-challenger-by-73-points/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

POLL: Paul Ryan Is CRUSHING His Trump-Supporting Primary Challenger BY 73 POINTS

I'm glad to see that the candidate that Palin and Malkin is supporting is going down in flames.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline sinkspur

I'm not.  I Don't care for Palin OR Ryan.  What's your problem with Malkin?

Flaky.  Wrote an entire book on why the internment of Japanese in WWII was a good idea and we might think about doing it with Muslims.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Did anyone ever find out if JD Heyworth was ever able to extract that knife out of his back?  Palin thrusted it in pretty deeply after she endorsed McCain in 2010?

I hope she shows her real colors and helps Him again.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 06:09:19 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

geronl

I guess they did not realize we meant what we said.

lol, because he flip-flops and backtracks every single day.

geronl

Flaky.  Wrote an entire book on why the internment of Japanese in WWII was a good idea and we might think about doing it with Muslims.

I can't imagine why a Japanese family in, say, Utah would need to be sent to an internment camp.

Heck, for the life of me I can't understand why a Chinese family or a Korean family (both suffered because of the Japanese) would be rounded up and sent to the camps with the Japanese. Imagine that. Imagine that your family fled from Korea because of the Japanese occupation-annexation (happened before WW1, by the way) and you end up being thrown into a camp as a Japanese agent or something.

It was a stupid thing.

I really like Malkin 98% of the time, though
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 06:44:46 pm by geronl »

Offline RedHead

One of the few speakers who can make a Trump campaign address sound sober and rational by comparison.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
She does enjoy herself some word salad, doesn't she  :laugh:

Edit - dammit, hit post too soon.

She reminds me of Professor Irwin Corey.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 07:21:35 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline OldSaltUSN

Palin's support of Trump is wholly in contradiction of everything she claimed to support when she was running for V.P., then President (but then, not really - just the pretty bus tour, reality shows, and media contracts).   

Logically, this means that she did not originally believe what she was saying.   She validated the worst of what the RINO's and progressives claimed about her, and her family (i.e. namely, her repetitively unchaste daughter).  Namely, that she was an opportunist.  Whether her original goal was power, fame, money, or a combination of the three, it wasn't conservative and Christian principle.

You betcha, that dog won't hunt. 

I say this as one of the most diehard supporters of hers, who even gave her a pass when she initially supported Trump over Cruz.  I reasoned that she and her family had been so "sh**t on" by the RINO's, that taking a Trump wrecking ball to the GOP-e might be an understandable, if sad, reaction.   However, when she kept partying-on on the Trump train, even after Trump's abuse and lies about Cruz and other conservatives she previously supported, it was clear that she is simply, like Trump and many of his supporters, amoral.    She has a certain set of personal values, which may comport with "Christian" or "conservative" principles when it suits her, or they may comport with progressives, Alinsky, or Machiavellian principles, when she feels so entitled.

She's an amoral opportunist, and her "rambling" speeches reflect an unmoored, unprincipled, lost soul.   As a Christian, I pray for her.  As a patriotic American, an oathkeeper who has never violated or recanted his oath as a Naval Officer, I detest her.   
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 07:30:50 pm by OldSaltUSN »

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
One of the few speakers who can make a Trump campaign address sound sober and rational by comparison.

Thanks for getting the thread back on topic.

Offline OldSaltUSN

I'm glad to see that the candidate that Palin and Malkin is supporting is going down in flames.

I'm kind of confused.   Malkin might be supporting the anti-Ryan candidate, but you're insinuating that she's pro-Trump.    I found that surprising, and disappointing.

However, after searching a bit, I can't see where Malkin has announced support for Trump.  She said she preferred Trump to other candidates (e.g. Rubio) earlier in the campaign, before the skirmish lines were fixed.

Do you have a quote where Malkin clearly endorsed Trump?

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
She sounds part delusional, part drunk.

Haha!  My thoughts as well!  She is delusional.

The Trump campaign called me up today.  The conversation went like this:

"Hi, I'm *insert name here* from the Donald Trump for President campaign"

That's when I interrupted with this:

"No, no.  No way.  Not gonna happen."

Then I hung up.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 07:57:58 pm by Eowyn »

Offline kevindavis007

I'm kind of confused.   Malkin might be supporting the anti-Ryan candidate, but you're insinuating that she's pro-Trump.    I found that surprising, and disappointing.

However, after searching a bit, I can't see where Malkin has announced support for Trump.  She said she preferred Trump to other candidates (e.g. Rubio) earlier in the campaign, before the skirmish lines were fixed.

Do you have a quote where Malkin clearly endorsed Trump?

I'm talking about Malkin's support of Ryan's challenger..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Man I hate when she does that screetching screaming voice (the "punk ass thuggery" voice).

Her last speech was a masterpiece of insanity. What is wrong with this woman?

debrawiest

Mrs. Palin, why are you not back in Alaska with your family? Need I remind you, your husband was in a major snowmobile wreck. Perhaps your time would be better spent by his side.

Offline Mechanicos

Because shes fighting to save America from enemies and fools.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

debrawiest

God first. Family second. Everything else after that.   :patriot:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Mrs. Palin, why are you not back in Alaska with your family? Need I remind you, your husband was in a major snowmobile wreck. Perhaps your time would be better spent by his side.

Looks like Todd, the husband and others joined Trump in San Diego:

http://conservatives4palin.com/2016/05/sarah-palin-so-great-to-join-donald-trump-in-san-diego.html (pictures)

debrawiest

Well, that's good news that he is healthy enough to travel.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I know you're so terribly concerned about how Todd is doing, @debrawiest    Rest easy, dear, Todd is fine and with Sarah.

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
Palin's support of Trump is wholly in contradiction of everything she claimed to support when she was running for V.P., then President (but then, not really - just the pretty bus tour, reality shows, and media contracts).   

Logically, this means that she did not originally believe what she was saying.   She validated the worst of what the RINO's and progressives claimed about her, and her family (i.e. namely, her repetitively unchaste daughter).  Namely, that she was an opportunist.  Whether her original goal was power, fame, money, or a combination of the three, it wasn't conservative and Christian principle.

You betcha, that dog won't hunt. 

I say this as one of the most diehard supporters of hers, who even gave her a pass when she initially supported Trump over Cruz.  I reasoned that she and her family had been so "sh**t on" by the RINO's, that taking a Trump wrecking ball to the GOP-e might be an understandable, if sad, reaction.   However, when she kept partying-on on the Trump train, even after Trump's abuse and lies about Cruz and other conservatives she previously supported, it was clear that she is simply, like Trump and many of his supporters, amoral.    She has a certain set of personal values, which may comport with "Christian" or "conservative" principles when it suits her, or they may comport with progressives, Alinsky, or Machiavellian principles, when she feels so entitled.

She's an amoral opportunist, and her "rambling" speeches reflect an unmoored, unprincipled, lost soul.   As a Christian, I pray for her.  As a patriotic American, an oathkeeper who has never violated or recanted his oath as a Naval Officer, I detest her.   

Sadly, we have to find out that Palin is campaigning for a fat paycheck whichever way she can.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I hope Trump picks her as Running Mate.  She's lost it and it shows.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Silver Pines

"A president who will never disrespect our vets"

Yes, forget about that money he supposedly raised for them, right?

I had to turn the volume way down to listen to that video; the God-awful screeching went through my head like an ice pick.  It's especially bad when her voice hits the guttural notes.

I thought Palin's low point came when she was photographed looking very drunk with two guys and a sign that bore the "F" word, but I was wrong.  She continues on her embarrassing descent, and it shows no sign of slowing.

She seems to be little more than a crude, stupid hick.  I now believe that the McCain campaign dressed her up and groomed her and managed her to make her seem more polished.  Apparently this is the real Sarah Palin.