Author Topic: Mexican Flag-Waving Mob Attacks Police, Horses Outside Trump Rally [VIDEO]  (Read 3692 times)

rangerrebew

Mexican Flag-Waving Mob Attacks Police, Horses Outside Trump Rally [VIDEO]
Derek Hunter
Contributor
12:18 AM 05/25/2016

Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump held a rally in Albuquerque, New Mexico Tuesday. Outside the event, a large group of liberal activists and illegal aliens caused a near-riot attempting to shut down the event.

The mob, holding anti-Trump signs and Mexican flags, began throwing rocks and bottles at police on foot and horseback.

This is how the event unfolded on social media.

Protestors are now throwing bottles and rocks at our Police Horses.

— Albuquerque Police (@ABQPOLICE) May 25, 2016

Protesters outside Trump event now burning pro-Trump flags and signs, police line trying to push them back, officers now putting on masks.

— Jacob Rascon (@Jacobnbc) May 25, 2016

Here’s the woman facing Trump supporters before police dragged her out. pic.twitter.com/4Wcan38Vcs

— Shaun Griswold (@shaun505) May 25, 2016

Big protest outside; this is a shot from the venue. Cops are directing ppl out back, saying front “isn’t safe” pic.twitter.com/jvP4D3ym64

— Alexandra Jaffe (@ajjaffe) May 25, 2016

Main exit for Trump rally in Albuquerque is blocked due to protesters outside, attendees have to file out alt exits: pic.twitter.com/pqdvt9FW1f

— Frank Thorp V (@frankthorp) May 25, 2016

Few hundred Trump protesters chant, beat drums and perform rituals outside the Albequerque convention center. pic.twitter.com/RG47HnFRQX

— Jacob Rascon (@Jacobnbc) May 24, 2016

LOOK: @ABQPOLICE coming out in droves to deal with protests. pic.twitter.com/zjubKEpkEX

— Matt Howerton (@MattKOAT) May 25, 2016

#TrumpRally protestors lighting debris on fire and launching it at police. @ABQPOLICE fortifying bldg. @KOB4 pic.twitter.com/LYRyybyvFT

— Caleb James (@CalebJamesKOB) May 25, 2016

Shit is going ham at this trump rally pic.twitter.com/Dq0h0lFKM5

— john r stanton (@dcbigjohn) May 25, 2016

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/25/activists-and-illegal-aliens-attack-police-horses-outside-trump-rally-video/#ixzz49euqqRwx
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 09:40:23 am by rangerrebew »

Offline markomalley

From The Washington Times:
Presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump said Tuesday the blowback he has received after raising millions for military veterans earlier this year has exposed an ugly side of politics and the media.

“We raised all of this money and then you get bad press, and I am the only one that could get bad press with raising that kind of money,” Mr. Trump said at a rally in New Mexico, pushing back against news reports questioning the amount of money that he raised at his January fundraiser in Iowa and how much has since been distributed.

“So the system is against me and you know what, it has been from the beginning — but I love it because there is nothing better than beating the system,” he said.

(snip)

the system is against me

Guess what Donnie Baby...you're running as a 'pubbie. The 'system' is going to be against you, it's just a fact of life. Deal with it and stop the whining.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 11:02:28 am by markomalley »

Offline mountaineer

At unruly N.M. rally, Trump goes after GOP Gov. Martinez
Holly Bailey
National Correspondent - Yahoo
May 25, 2016

Excerpted:
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – Donald Trump returned to the campaign trail with a force Tuesday, veering away from his recent calls for party unity to attack New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez, a rising star Republican and frequent critic of his campaign, as a poor leader who hasn’t done enough to stem economic problems in her state.

“You’ve got to get your governor to do a better job. She’s not doing her job,” Trump said at a convention center here, at one point joking that “maybe” he should run for New Mexico governor.  ...

Trump’s comments came as Martinez, who is currently head of the Republican Governors Association, has notably declined to say if she will endorse him as the GOP nominee. She and other state Republican leaders were no-shows at Trump’s raucous rally here Tuesday — his first campaign visit to New Mexico — which was repeatedly interrupted by protesters both inside and outside the venue.

As Trump spoke, several hundred protesters outside the convention center rushed police, trying to storm the building. When they were blocked, they lobbed rocks at cops, who reportedly tear-gassed the crowd. A glass door at the convention center was shattered by what police later said was a shot from a pellet gun.

Inside, it was at times just as tense, as protesters waving signs trashing Trump’s anti-immigrant rhetoric interrupted the candidate more than a dozen times. At one point, the GOP candidate instructed his supporters to ignore the disruptions — insisting “their voices are so weak, I can’t hear them.” But then seconds later, Trump abruptly whipped around to see cops forcibly dragging a female protester in the bleachers behind him from her seat.

Silent for more than a minute, Trump finally turned to the crowd and said, “This is exciting, isn’t it?”

It was the first campaign rally in nearly two weeks for Trump, who has maintained a less frantic public schedule since winning the Indiana primary earlier this month — a victory that forced his last two rivals, Ted Cruz and John Kasich, from the race.  ...
Rest of article

This is insanity.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline RedHead

For a man who has terrible approval ratings among women and Hispanics, attacking Governor Martinez on her performance in New Mexico isn't going to help change them.  Just saying.

Offline mountaineer

(CNN) — Protesters lit fires, smashed a door and threw rocks outside a Donald Trump rally Tuesday night in New Mexico -- the latest scuffle to follow the presumptive Republican nominee's campaign.

The scene outside Albuquerque's convention center was chaotic as police ushered protesters away from Trump's event and into the nearby streets.

There, anti-Trump protesters -- many critical of his positions on immigration -- loudly chanted, "F*** Donald Trump."

The protesters had broken a glass door to the convention center. Some taunted police and jumped on police vehicles as officers in riot gear and on police horses moved them away from the convention center's exits.

Trump had already left the event.

The scene was reminiscent of the violence between Trump supporters and protesters in Chicago in March. This time, though, police kept protesters and Trump supporters apart, and didn't arrest or clash with the protesters.

Despite initial word of gunshots, Albuquerque's police department said on Twitter that there was "no confirmation" of gunshots.

"There is no confirmation that any gunshots were fired, contrary to reports. Possible damage to Convention Center Windows by pellet gun," the department tweeted.  ...
More at CNN

Offline Mod1

Two related threads have been merged.

Offline Mechanicos

For a man who has terrible approval ratings among women and Hispanics, attacking Governor Martinez on her performance in New Mexico isn't going to help change them.  Just saying.
Funny how those claimed high negative approval numbers are not reflected in actual warm bodies voting and attending his rallies. Just saying....
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
.This is insanity.

Trump breeds insanity. 

I'm not excusing violence, but Trump's whole schtick is based on pitting us against one another.   He exploits prejudice and stokes division,  and the targets of his attacks won't stand idly by while he insults them as rapists and criminals and various other sorts of bad people.

The last thing Trump will do is make America great again.    For the sake of our future, he must be defeated.   

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Trump breeds insanity. 

I'm not excusing violence, but Trump's whole schtick is based on pitting us against one another.   He exploits prejudice and stokes division,  and the targets of his attacks won't stand idly by while he insults them as rapists and criminals and various other sorts of bad people.

The last thing Trump will do is make America great again.    For the sake of our future, he must be defeated.   

He can't even unify the GOP.  How could he unify a nation?

Offline Mechanicos

Trump breeds insanity. 

:bsflag: :spam2: :odrama:
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline NavyCanDo

If I was a property owner anywhere close to the sight of the RNC or DNC Conventions, I would make tripple sure your insurance covers riots. It's going to be a long violent summer.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline kevindavis007

the system is against me

Guess what Donnie Baby...you're running as a 'pubbie. The 'system' is going to be against you, it's just a fact of life. Deal with it and stop the whining.
For a tough guy he sure whines a lot.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
See now I"m leaning to voting Trump, lol.

If they left him alone I'd probably go third party. The last thing in the world I want is for these scumbags to win.

Last thing in the world.

Thanks for the post.

• Technical
Weird thing is that the protestors are almost always white. Not always, but usually. So it's just paid disrupters.

Offline mountaineer

Weird thing is that the protestors are almost always white. Not always, but usually. So it's just paid disrupters.
I suspect  Soros money is behind most of it.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
If I was a property owner anywhere close to the sight of the RNC or DNC Conventions, I would make tripple sure your insurance covers riots. It's going to be a long violent summer.

Agreed.  Clinton's as unpopular as any major party nominee in recent memory - except for Trump.  And most of us who vote will be forced to choose which one is least awful.     

The two parties have failed us, and we're faced with a choice between Evil #1 and Evil #2.   

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Mechanicos

Hmmm. May have to research the Firearm dealers near the conventions and see if they are interested in outside investments to boost their inventory ahead of the conventions... With all the threats of mass violence gun sales should spike...

Offline mountaineer

May have to research the Firearm dealers near the conventions and see if they are interested in outside investments to boost their inventory ahead of the conventions...
If I lived in Cleveland, I'd ... wait a minute, I'd never live in Cleveland!

• Technical

Yah, it's an IQ test. If you live in Cleveland you have failed.

Offline ArneFufkin

Trump's campaign is still rockin' that Alinsky vibe.  Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals (with Glenn Beck commentary):

* RULE 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood. (These are two things of which there is a plentiful supply. Government and corporations always have a difficult time appealing to people, and usually do so almost exclusively with economic arguments.)

* RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone. (Organizations under attack wonder why radicals don’t address the “real” issues. This is why. They avoid things with which they have no knowledge.)

* RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)

* RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entity’s very credibility and reputation is at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)

* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

* RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones. (Radical activists, in this sense, are no different that any other human being. We all avoid “un-fun” activities, and but we revel at and enjoy the ones that work and bring results.)

* RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news. (Even radical activists get bored. So to keep them excited and involved, organizers are constantly coming up with new tactics.)

* RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)

* RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist. (Perception is reality. Large organizations always prepare a worst-case scenario, something that may be furthest from the activists’ minds. The upshot is that the organization will expend enormous time and energy, creating in its own collective mind the direst of conclusions. The possibilities can easily poison the mind and result in demoralization.)

* RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog. (Unions used this tactic. Peaceful [albeit loud] demonstrations during the heyday of unions in the early to mid-20th Century incurred management’s wrath, often in the form of violence that eventually brought public sympathy to their side.)

* RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem. (Old saw: If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem. Activist organizations have an agenda, and their strategy is to hold a place at the table, to be given a forum to wield their power. So, they have to have a compromise solution.)

* RULE 12: "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

http://www.bestofbeck.com/wp/activism/saul-alinskys-12-rules-for-radicals

Offline musiclady

I hope I'm far enough away.

btw, the Cleveland airport improvements aren't finished yet.  If they don't get done by the convention, people will already be mad before they even get there.......  Won't be pretty!  :smokin:

btw, I wonder if the Trump thugs are still planning to find delegates in their hotel rooms and threaten them?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 03:06:02 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

the system is against me

You can agree or disagree with the motives,  but that doesn't change the truth.  The establishment system has been and the fringe around the edges continues to be against him.  He's the presumptive nominee solely due to the support of the people.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Agree.  The Hispanics were inside cheering on Trump. 

Offline sinkspur

You can agree or disagree with the motives,  but that doesn't change the truth.  The establishment system has been and the fringe around the edges continues to be against him.  He's the presumptive nominee solely due to the support of the some people.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Cowboyway

Trump breeds insanity. 

For the record, I don't like Trump; never have, never will.  But I have a problem when in comes to illegal aliens, especially knowing that most of them are on some government program or other and the ones that are working don't pay taxes.  When illegal aliens take to the streets creating havoc, real American citizens need to band together and chase their border jumping asses back to Old Mexico.

And there lies the conundrum.  I don't support Trump the candidate but I support Trump the American citizen over a bunch of border jumping parasites any day of the week.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson