State Chapters > California

The California board is no longer being moderated and the ping list is no longer being maintained

<< < (2/3) > >>

SZonian:

--- Quote from: Frank Cannon on February 01, 2018, 05:15:34 pm ---The California board is no longer being moderated and the ping list is no longer being maintained.

It's kinda like the state itself.

--- End quote ---
   :silly:

Slip18:
Breaking News in California
California is still corrupt.
Just practicing over here.  Sorry.

SZonian:

--- Quote from: Slip18 on February 05, 2018, 02:11:57 pm ---Breaking News in California
California is still corrupt.
 :amen:

--- End quote ---

anubias:

--- Quote from: Frank Cannon on February 01, 2018, 05:15:34 pm ---The California board is no longer being moderated and the ping list is no longer being maintained.

It's kinda like the state itself.

--- End quote ---

Exactly.  The title of this thread gives me a laugh every time I see it in the list.

PeteS in CA:
So I'm now the Cat-Herder (aka "Cat Mod") for the California forum. It's not going to change a lot, other than I'll probably post a few more California stories. My main source, at present, is SFGate, the SF Comical's site (in addition to my usual sources). Unlike the LA Times, OC Register, SacBee (I assume the Modesto Bee and Fresno Bee as well), and SJ Murkey Skews, SFGate isn't behind a paywall or give a very limited monthly "allowance" of free articles. I'll be checking out TV stations from SF, Sacto, and LA (Redding? Eureka? Bakersfield? Santa Rosa?), eventually, to try to broaden my focus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version