Author Topic: Charlotte Observer: Girls must overcome 'discomfort' at seeing male genitals in locker room  (Read 6485 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yes...................which has been a major goal for decades. I was watching Law and Order or some such show in the 90's........it had a episode about NAMBLA I was curious and looked it up....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association

The end goal. Pedophilia is the norm. Have even seen a article saying pedophilia is normal writen by some IVY league professor recently.

Ah, but they soon won't be pedophiles. They'll be 'trans-generational' or whatever. That hairy ape may be 53 y/o, but he 'identifies' as 12, so it's not illegal to boink someone's 11 y/o daughter. And they'll say that that 11 y/o can love who they please, even if they are a minor. You just wait.
The Republic is lost.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Okay; but let's get back to the topic at hand.

That is about so-called transgenders using the opposite sex's locker rooms and bath rooms. That on the surface, is just pretty absurd.

Sure. It's talking about transgenders, right? Not transvestites, who are a whole different species.

So tell me. Where does a person possessing both tits and a dick go to the bathroom?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline raml

If he was born a male he belongs in the mens bathroom if he is mixed up about what the hell he is he belongs in therapy.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Where are the feminists?  WHy aren't they rasing holy hell over this?

Oh wait...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!