Author Topic: Charlotte Observer: Girls must overcome 'discomfort' at seeing male genitals in locker room  (Read 6454 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
[[But if two dudes want to get married it doesn't affect me in the slightest, ]]

A lot of people say this but the fact is it is not just about 2 people who 'love each other' and want ot be together- many gay people, even married ones- have multiple multiple partners- many have literally hundreds of them in their lifetime- (and a high % admit to having sex with underage kids) and they spread sexual diseases far and wide- and they become infected with things like staff diseases far greater than healthy people and have been a primary reason why antibiotic resistant infections are now common and have put healthy heterosexual people at risk (yes, heteros abusing antibiotics have as well- but that is more because of ignorance, and not willful sexual deviancy which puts people at high risk of developing serious diseases which weaken immune system and lead to more infections etc)

Gay people get far more health problems, serious health problems and end up on welfare and drive insurance costs through the roof-

Gay people have been the primary cause of the spread of aids through blood transfusions, nurses and docs getting it when working on infected people etc-

On and on it goes- Many people say things like 'what they do is their own business- they aren't affecting others' but the fact is they are affecting others- seriously affecting us- all because they choose a lifestyle that is almost a sure to result in major health problems not just for them but for many many others as well-

That's all highly debatable, I'd need to see some figures supporting that.

Besides that, marriage is just a legal construct. It doesn't affect people sleeping around and with whom. Never has.

Offline bob434

[[That's all highly debatable,]]

No sir it is not- those are all facts you can find online- They aren't obscure claims with nothing to back them up- I've read the stats through the years- there is no debate- the stats are what they are-

[[Besides that, marriage is just a legal construct. It doesn't affect people sleeping around and with whom. Never has.]]

You are missing the point- you implied that people who engage in homosexuality doesn't affect you- Their getting actually does affect you because the supreme court violated the law- and created legislation out of thin air- but even beyond that- it is 2 people getting married who ARE affecting others negatively by their lifestyle for the reasons cited above- Their lifestyle is immoral, and it is dangerous, and it puts innocent people at risk in myriad ways- Those 2 people that got married ARE affecting others- whether they are married or not has nothing to do with the fact that they are on average, a danger to others-- Btu now we throw in the immorality of allowing them to be married- an it affects this country's moral values, and further fuels the gay agenda as they push their immorality on us all and our kids- 2 men getting married is just one m ore step down the road to a morally bankrupt America-

• Technical
[[That's all highly debatable,]]

No sir it is not- those are all facts you can find online- They aren't obscure claims with nothing to back them up- I've read the stats through the years- there is no debate- the stats are what they are-

Let's see some then.

You are missing the point- you implied that people who engage in homosexuality doesn't affect you- Their getting actually does affect you because the supreme court violated the law- and created legislation out of thin air- but even beyond that- it is 2 people getting married who ARE affecting others negatively by their lifestyle for the reasons cited above- Their lifestyle is immoral, and it is dangerous, and it puts innocent people at risk in myriad ways- Those 2 people that got married ARE affecting others- whether they are married or not has nothing to do with the fact that they are on average, a danger to others-- Btu now we throw in the immorality of allowing them to be married- an it affects this country's moral values, and further fuels the gay agenda as they push their immorality on us all and our kids- 2 men getting married is just one m ore step down the road to a morally bankrupt America-

Name some ways that it affects me.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 09:00:47 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline bob434

[[If you cannot see how it affects you then you 1) don't care or 2) are not paying attention.  It affects what you can do and say, what your children are taught, what you are exposed to in the common culture, etc.  We are the U.S. of Gomorrah.]]

Thank you- there are other ways it affects us all as well- I outlined some of them- there are more ways of course-

geronl

These people are all perverts. The left is simply perverted.

• Technical
The disease thing is factual but also just common sense.  Part P, shall we say, was never designed to go in and out of Part A.   There is a lot of bleeding and diseases are more easily spread that way.  It's just a biological fact.  What community brought us AIDS?

It is not fun to talk about the details of this nasty stuff.  But wishing it to be harmless does not make it true.

Spose you're talking about anal sex? It's not just gays that have that. Still doesn't affect me.

If you cannot see how it affects you then you 1) don't care or 2) are not paying attention.  It affects what you can do and say, what your children are taught, what you are exposed to in the common culture, etc.  We are the U.S. of Gomorrah.

If two gay people want to get it on in the privacy of their own room, that is their business not mine. If they want to get married, it has no bearing on me.

geronl

This affects society too. The perverting of society and acceptance is going to lead to legalizing sex with children

Offline mirraflake

The disease thing is factual but also just common sense.  Part P, shall we say, was never designed to go in and out of Part A.   There is a lot of bleeding and diseases are more easily spread that way.  It's just a biological fact.  What community brought us AIDS?

If they are willing to put up with the risk, let em. It does not affect you or I. The chance of  a heterosexual contracting Aids is almost nil.

As for health care cost almost nil. Nearly all our health care expenditures in the US is due to smoking, obesity and drinking.

Offline flowers

This affects society too. The perverting of society and acceptance is going to lead to legalizing sex with children
Yes...................which has been a major goal for decades. I was watching Law and Order or some such show in the 90's........it had a episode about NAMBLA I was curious and looked it up....

The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) is a pedophile and pederasty advocacy organization in the United States. It works to abolish age-of-consent laws criminalizing adult sexual involvement with minors[2][3] and campaigns for the release of men who have been jailed for sexual contacts with minors that did not involve coercion.[2][4] The group no longer holds regular national meetings, and as of the late 1990s—to avoid local police infiltration—the organization discouraged the formation of local chapters.[4][5] Around 1995, an undercover detective discovered there were 1,100 people on the organization's rolls.[4] In 1997, NAMBLA was the largest group in IPCE, an international pro-pedophile activist organization.[6] Since then, the organization has dwindled to only a handful of people, with many members joining online paedophile networks such as DanPedo, BoyChat, and Annabelleigh, according to Xavier Von Erck, director of operations at the anti-pedophile organization Perverted Justice.[7] As of 2005, a newspaper report stated that NAMBLA was based in New York and San Francisco.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association

The end goal. Pedophilia is the norm. Have even seen a article saying pedophilia is normal writen by some IVY league professor recently.

Offline flowers

Goals and positions

NAMBLA's website states that it is a political, civil rights, and educational organization whose goal is to end "the extreme oppression of men and boys in mutually consensual relationships".[8] According to NAMBLA, some of the organization's positions are:

Supporting and promoting man/boy relationships: the organization says that when consensual, these relationships are not harmful or amount to child sexual abuse. They cite a controversial paper by Rind et al.;[9]
    Age of consent reform: what NAMBLA describes as "empowerment of youth in all areas, not just the sexual";[8]
    Opposition to corporal punishment, kidnapping and rape.[10]

In achieving these goals, NAMBLA aims to co-operate with the mainstream LGBT community and women's liberation movements.[8]

Onell R. Soto, a San Diego Union-Tribune writer, wrote in February 2005, "Law enforcement officials and mental health professionals say that while NAMBLA's membership numbers are small, the group has a dangerous ripple effect through the Internet by sanctioning the behavior of those who would abuse children".[4]

bold type mine. Another 'civil rights' issue. **nononono*

Offline Charlespg

Yes...................which has been a major goal for decades. I was watching Law and Order or some such show in the 90's........it had a episode about NAMBLA I was curious and looked it up....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association

The end goal. Pedophilia is the norm. Have even seen a article saying pedophilia is normal writen by some IVY league professor recently.
  I would have these people and their supporters rounded up and shot or gassed

***** their civil rights  :chairbang:

This group should not even be allowed to exist
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 10:32:22 pm by Charlespg »
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline flowers

I was in shock when I first learned this was real. At least 2 decades ago.  **nononono*

Offline flowers

If they are willing to put up with the risk, let em. It does not affect you or I. The chance of  a heterosexual contracting Aids is almost nil.

As for health care cost almost nil. Nearly all our health care expenditures in the US is due to smoking, obesity and drinking.
Did you know it was now legal for someone who is gay to give blood?  Teamobama made it so.

Offline flowers

Gay men who've abstained from sex for one year would be able to donate blood in 2015, ending a lifetime ban for the gay community, under a proposed FDA policy change unveiled Tuesday.
The current lifetime ban by U.S. Food and Drug Administration states dates back to 1983 and forbids men who have had sex with men from becoming blood donors because the group is "at increased risk for HIV, hepatitis B and certain other infections that can be transmitted by transfusion," the FDA has ruled.

geronl

Sadly, they don't need a group anymore. A growing portion of society has "overcome their discomfort" of child sex.

Offline Blizzardnh

It is not fun to talk about the details of this nasty stuff.  But wishing it to be harmless does not make it true. 

The general practice with male homosexuals is promiscuity, whether they take advantage of marriage benefits or not.  It is a multi partner culture.  The women trade partners though are more likely to stick with one for a short duration.  Then what about bisexuals who legally have been included in all the protections?  One day a court case will be brought by them demanding polygamy as the only means to satisfy their bisexual tastes.

The liberty the founders envisioned was never licentiousness.  They all thought religion and morality were essential pillars to maintaining a free society with self-government.  They never advocated a morality neutral culture.  A libertine society created a situation where people could not be free because "their passions forge their fetters."

If you cannot see how it affects you then you 1) don't care or 2) are not paying attention.  It affects what you can do and say, what your children are taught, what you are exposed to in the common culture, etc.  We are the U.S. of Gomorrah.
Very well put.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Spose you're talking about anal sex? It's not just gays that have that. Still doesn't affect me.

If two gay people want to get it on in the privacy of their own room, that is their business not mine. If they want to get married, it has no bearing on me.

Okay; but let's get back to the topic at hand.

That is about so-called transgenders using the opposite sex's locker rooms and bath rooms. That on the surface, is just pretty absurd.

Offline flowers

It has bearing on you as I mentioned above, but you do not care.  It is apparently fine with you if your children are forced to learn about it and treat it as normal and good.  You do not mind accommodating it in business.  You are just great with seeing homosexual stuff in movies and TV.  It does affect you, you just do not mind it.  But here is another way.  It affects your tax rates.  All those federal benefits mean you pay more in taxes.   

It is not normal and society should have no obligation to treat it as equal to normal marriage.  Heterosexuality produces all the children of our future.  Homosexuality, none.  It is an aberration in the most obvious of ways.  Their genitals are not complimentary.  With women, they must purchase a male type part to joint together.  For men, it is impossible to join them (their genitals).  Impossible.  It is not the same.  As for what a man and woman do, you are arguing from a fallacy where you say because they CAN do something similar, that means the other people are normal.  They are not. 

Marriage has only been recognized by society because it takes a mother and a father to produce children.   The more mom and dad are responsible for baby the less the government has to take over.  For gays, you are giving tax dollars to reward their sex life.  That's it.  That's a waste.  And don't give me this "some heterosexuals can't have kids."  Irrelevant.  The point is not that all heterosexual people have children.  The point is that ONLY heterosexual people can have children.  The leftist diversion is that it is about love.  But that's not true.  There are many kinds of love not given special benefits.  The government via the courts has chosen to call something equal that can never be equal so they can essentially dole out tax benefits for abnormal sex.

Good post.  Also notice how a Christian gets sued and bankrupt when they don't want to bake a cake. Yet if a Christian went to a sharia type would fed gov sue sharia?  nope. Agenda is all this is all about. Civil rights to take down our society and culture. It is working too.

• Technical

That is about so-called transgenders using the opposite sex's locker rooms and bath rooms. That on the surface, is just pretty absurd.

Yes, affects other people. So I'm against it.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
I never cared about any social issues, not abortion or gays or any of that crap. To me it was all a bunch of stupid people screaming about nothing... on both sides. On this issue, this affects other people so to me it's different. But if two dudes want to get married it doesn't affect me in the slightest, and from polls on the issue, people are generally in agreement with.

That doesn't mean I'm a fan of the USSC decision on the matter.

Mark well the word trick of diminishing an inalienable right (life) to a  little box stamped "social issues."

I see traditional marriage in there. What else do you put in that box? 

geronl

The topic is actually desensitization of young girls to predators. Grooming. This is the kind of thing people used to go to jail for. And should.

Offline Charlespg

I was in shock when I first learned this was real. At least 2 decades ago.  **nononono*
There was a time  not long ago in this country  when this group would have been  destroyed by the FBI ,the states the HUAC 
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

geronl

There was a time  not long ago in this country  when this group would have been  destroyed by the FBI ,the states the HUAC

I recently heard there was a female version called Butterfly Kisses or something

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The topic is actually desensitization of young girls to predators. Grooming. This is the kind of thing people used to go to jail for. And should.

Yep.  You said it better than I did.

Offline bob434

Sadly many 'conservatives' are just a-ok with this desensitization process it seems