Author Topic: BREAKING!! Trump drops the RAPE charge on Clinton - tonight's Hannity  (Read 4944 times)

Offline sinkspur

....like you're trying to do here?   Change the subject?

Focus there!    Hold that hate, Sink!   Keep it there, close!     :whistle:

Trump sucked up to Bill Clinton for years.  Donated to his Foundation.

This is more phony BS and you're falling for it.  Trump has nothing here unless he wants to make a spectacle of Juanita Broddrick. 

It riles you up, but Trump is a flawed messenger for accusing somebody else of abuse.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Trump sucked up to Bill Clinton for years.  Donated to his Foundation.

This is more phony BS and you're falling for it.  Trump has nothing here unless he wants to make a spectacle of Juanita Broddrick. 

It riles you up, but Trump is a flawed messenger for accusing somebody else of abuse.

Doesn't rile me up whatsoever.

I want a hotel or golf course anywhere in the Middle East, you're dadgum right I'm giving to the Clinton Foundation.   

One phone call from them is worth 6 months of hassling with the locals during the preliminary stages.

Or are you going to claim that's "disgusting" too?   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

BJ best stay alert for flying ashtrays.   88devil

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
God forbid Trump should ever try to address a real issue in a grown up fashion.
You mean like the list of 11 SC possible justices?

Or his mention of defunding sanctuary cities?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline DCPatriot

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

I want a hotel or golf course anywhere in the Middle East, you're dadgum right I'm giving to the Clinton Foundation.   

One phone call from them is worth 6 months of hassling with the locals during the preliminary stages.

Trump will stuff money in anybody's garter.  He's a phony.

Offline sinkspur

Trump is a pathological liar.  Nothing he says means anything. 

Offline truth_seeker

Does anybody else here notice, that the #nevertrump obsessives here, have no interest in the female victims, of Bill's rapes and of Hillary's intimidation and threats?

Just absolutely obsessed with Trump.

Offline sinkspur

Does anybody else here notice, that the #nevertrump obsessives here, have no interest in the female victims, of Bill's rapes and of Hillary's intimidation and threats?

Bill is not running for president.

Go ahead and run with this if you want. It didn't do the GOP much good when it was really hot.

Offline DCPatriot

Trump-Hating-Zombies....it's all they do.  It's all they'll ever do.  And they won't stop until.....

.....he becomes POTUS and makes America Great Again!     :laugh:

Offline Frank Cannon

So if the Clinton's are the people who get things done, why the hell would I vote for the loser with no juice to do anything but shovel money into their corrupt fund?

Offline mountaineer

Is there some reason to go after Bubba instead of the actual candidate, Bubbette (who has enough dirty laundry to keep Tide in business for decades)?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
truth_seeker wrote:
"Does anybody else here notice, that the #nevertrump obsessives here, have no interest in the female victims, of Bill's rapes and of Hillary's intimidation and threats?"

Oh, they had plenty "of interest" -- UNTIL Mr. Trump came along and started talking about it.

Apparently the #neverTrump "derangees" hate -him- more than they ever disliked Bill or o'er-the-hillary!

Certainly seems that way now, doesn't it?

(oh, finally had to put ol' sinkspur on the ignore list, just couldn't take him any more. Scream and howl and insult me however you wish, sink -- I an't listenin' any more!)

Offline DCPatriot

So if the Clinton's are the people who get things done, why the hell would I vote for the loser with no juice to do anything but shovel money into their corrupt fund?

That question answers my question as to why you might sell shoes instead of designing, manufacturing and shipping them.   

Offline truth_seeker

Is there some reason to go after Bubba instead of the actual candidate, Bubbette (who has enough dirty laundry to keep Tide in business for decades)?
Because she enabled him, and she intimidated and threatened the female victims.

At least that is my simplistic understanding. It is a gutsy move by Trump. He has had a long time to decide what and when to do this.

Offline sinkspur

truth_seeker wrote:
"Does anybody else here notice, that the #nevertrump obsessives here, have no interest in the female victims, of Bill's rapes and of Hillary's intimidation and threats?"

Oh, they had plenty "of interest" -- UNTIL Mr. Trump came along and started talking about it.

Apparently the #neverTrump "derangees" hate -him- more than they ever disliked Bill or o'er-the-hillary!

Certainly seems that way now, doesn't it?

(oh, finally had to put ol' sinkspur on the ignore list, just couldn't take him any more. Scream and howl and insult me however you wish, sink -- I an't listenin' any more!)

You post so little I rarely say anything to you anyway.   

Offline sinkspur

Because she enabled him, and she intimidated and threatened the female victims.

At least that is my simplistic understanding. It is a gutsy move by Trump. He has had a long time to decide what and when to do this.

It's all he's got.  Personal attacks is all Trump ever throws at opponents.

Offline DCPatriot

Bill is not running for president.

Go ahead and run with this if you want. It didn't do the GOP much good when it was really hot.

This is all geared toward the women vote.

And I can't help but 'hear'......"DOWN GOES FRAZIER!   DOWN GOES FRAZIER!!"

Offline sinkspur

This is all geared toward the women vote.

And I can't help but 'hear'......"DOWN GOES FRAZIER!   DOWN GOES FRAZIER!!"

I can't  help but hear that running loop of all the things Trump has said about women in the last year.  And you will hear it and hear it and hear it.

Trump has wrecked himself with most women.   And he is the most imperfect vessel to go after ANYBODY ELSE on abuse of women.

Offline DCPatriot

I can't  help but hear that running loop of all the things Trump has said about women in the last year.  And you will hear it and hear it and hear it.

Trump has wrecked himself with most women.   And he is the most imperfect vessel to go after ANYBODY ELSE on abuse of women.

We're gonna see whose abuse of women the media is going to be taking about the next 5 days or so....Trump's or Bubba's.     :whistle:

A-Lert

Networks Ignore New Details of Bill Clinton’s Connections to Pedophile Epstein

It's just beginning!!!!

Offline sinkspur

We're gonna see whose abuse of women the media is going to be taking about the next 5 days or so....Trump's or Bubba's.     :whistle:

You won't hear a peep about this in the media, except maybe for FOXNEWS.  It's old news, was trotted out in the 90s and was met with a big ho-hum. 

But, maybe it'll stick this time.  Trump will do anything to avoid talking policy.

Offline Frank Cannon

How about telling both of them to go to hell. What makes Trumps bullshit better than Clintons in your mind? Because he has a R after his name the last 10 minutes?

Offline sinkspur

Networks Ignore New Details of Bill Clinton’s Connections to Pedophile Epstein

It's just beginning!!!!

What about Trump's praise for "my good friend Jeffrey Epstein, who likes younger women?"

Check.

Offline skeeter

It's all he's got. Going after people personally is what Trump does.

He can't talk policy because policies are just bullshit he throws out to his bubbas. 

He has no in depth knowledge of anything, really. 

This may help him with Republicans but it will help him with nobody else.  And it looks desperate.

Because it is.

Trump also does preemptive attacks. If Trump accuses his opponents with a charge he himself is vulnerable to he makes future charges against him sound ineffective and unimaginative. He did it over and over in the primaries.

The name Katie Johnson immediately comes to mind.