Author Topic: BOMBSHELL: Hillary Clinton Accepted $100 MILLION From These TERRORISTS… Campaign OVER  (Read 1785 times)

rangerrebew

BOMBSHELL: Hillary Clinton Accepted $100 MILLION From These TERRORISTS… Campaign OVER

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2016/05/15/hillary-clinton-100-million-terrorists/#

How much more of Hillary Clinton’s scandals can America take?

A bombshell report from The Daily Caller says the Clinton Foundation, a purported not-for-profit charity headed by Bill, Hillary and daughter Chelsea, has reportedly amassed a fortune from oil-rich mid east nations to the tune of $100 million.

National Security Analyst Patrick Poole says the amount of cash donated to the Clintons is “simply unprecedented.”

“These regimes are buying access. You’ve got the Saudis. You’ve got the Kuwaitis, Oman, Qatar and the UAE. There are massive conflicts of interest. It’s beyond comprehension,” Poole told The Daily Caller.

A Daily Caller News Foundation investigation reveals that Bill and Hillary Clinton received at least $100 million from autocratic Persian Gulf states and their leaders, potentially undermining Democratic presidential candidate Hillary’s claim she can carry out independent Middle East policies.

The benefits for mid east oil producers amount to billions of dollars in oil trade, and as you might expect, Hillary Clinton is more than happy to oblige – at the expense of American energy companies and workers:

The ongoing Clinton financial relationship with despotic Persian Gulf states could hurt Hillary as a supporter of labor rights and tarnish her image as a vigorous supporter of women.

Yet as secretary of state, Clinton consciously and actively sought to legitimize the sheikdoms through many new Department of State programs.

It’s unclear what kind of promises or concessions the Clintons may have given the monarchs in return for their lavish financial support over the years, but last month the candidate reversed her long-standing support for fracking.

Hillary’s new position, unveiled last month at a CNN presidential debate with Democratic opponent Sen. Bernie Sanders, put her in alignment with the Gulf State policy which opposes North American oil and gas fracking.

Read the full investigative report at The Daily Caller

There is absolutely no plausible reason for why oil sheikhs in the middle east would “donate” $100 million to The Clinton Foundation, save one. They need direct access to the President of the United States, and like most other establishment groups, they assume Hillary’s coronation as President of the United States is a foregone conclusion.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 01:06:24 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Any candidate who receives hundreds of millions from the Saudis should be highly scrutinized, don't you agree?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
It is sad and disheartening that the candidates for POTUS are two lying corrupt liberals. **nononono*
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
Yeah, I guess I'm gonna have to vote for Trump.   :banging: :banging: :banging:

I just don't know if I can do it though.  Ugh.   **nononono*

Offline austingirl

The Clinton Crime Family has survived bombshell after bombshell.  **nononono*

Offline kevindavis007

The Clinton Crime Family has survived bombshell after bombshell.  **nononono*

Also sad that Trump gave to the Clinton's..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline austingirl

Trump will not be able to attack her on the Clinton Foundation- a point of vulnerability. Influence peddler and influence buyer synergy. **nononono*

Offline Right_in_Virginia

And Ted Cruz.   **nononono*

Offline andy58-in-nh

Trump will not be able to attack her on the Clinton Foundation- a point of vulnerability. Influence peddler and influence buyer synergy. **nononono*

The Clinton Foundation is among the world's largest money-laundering operations posing as a charity, but acting as a massive pay-to-play scheme for both domestic and international actors seeking government access and favor at the highest levels.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Cowboyway

It is sad and disheartening that the candidates for POTUS are two lying corrupt liberals. **nononono*

Welcome to the era of the low information voter.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Bet they have been geeing money from terrorists even since they supported KLA. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline markomalley

Yeah, I guess I'm gonna have to vote for Trump.   :banging: :banging: :banging:

I just don't know if I can do it though.  Ugh.   **nononono*
The way I figure it is that a President is confronted with thousands of decisions during the four years of his administration.

We KNOW, absolutely KNOW 100% that The Hildabeast will do the wrong thing on each and every one of them. She will study each to ensure she takes the wrong decision.

In the case of the Orange One, there is a minuscule possibility that he might do the right thing on 2 or 3 out of those thousands.

So the choice here is clear.  888sunglass

A-Lert

He gave to the Cruz PAC and nearly a million dollars to the Republicans.

Offline Cowboyway

He gave to the Cruz PAC and nearly a million dollars to the Republicans.

That doesn't matter.  The point is Trump's a fence rider and being such he could easily fall off on either side depending on circumstances and his perception of how it will benefit him personally.  And that's simply because he doesn't have core conservative beliefs.

Unfortunately, this will only become clear to his supporters if he's elected and doesn't follow through on any of his campaign promises.  Of course, he'll always have scapegoat: Congress, Putin, China, Mexico, et al.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

A-Lert

That doesn't matter.  The point is Trump's a fence rider and being such he could easily fall off on either side depending on circumstances and his perception of how it will benefit him personally.  And that's simply because he doesn't have core conservative beliefs.

Unfortunately, this will only become clear to his supporters if he's elected and doesn't follow through on any of his campaign promises.  Of course, he'll always have scapegoat: Congress, Putin, China, Mexico, et al.

He's on the conservative side of the fence. The only thing left for a 70 year old billionaire is his legacy. I don't believe Trump wants to fail as POTUS.

Offline Cowboyway

He's on the conservative side of the fence. The only thing left for a 70 year old billionaire is his legacy. I don't believe Trump wants to fail as POTUS.

Very few people engage in an endeavor intending to fail so that's not a valid argument.

Trump may be campaigning on the conservative side of the fence, or wall, if you will, but he will always revert to whatever will make him popular, at least in his eyes, at any given moment.

Face it, Trump does not ponder weighty issues.  He makes snap judgements and often uses crude language to articulate his thoughts.  If that's what you like, so be it.

A-Lert

Very few people engage in an endeavor intending to fail so that's not a valid argument.

It's not an argument. It will be his legacy.

Trump may be campaigning on the conservative side of the fence, or wall, if you will, but he will always revert to whatever will make him popular, at least in his eyes, at any given moment.

What will make him popular is making the US more business and manufacturing friendly, improved border security, strengthening the military, limiting or eliminating government departments and supporting our 2nd Amendment rights.

Face it, Trump does not ponder weighty issues.  He makes snap judgements and often uses crude language to articulate his thoughts.  If that's what you like, so be it.

That's what you prefer to see and judge. So be it. I believe he'll be concerned with his legacy.