Author Topic: Bill Kristol: REPUBLICAN SPOILER, RENEGADE JEW prepares third party effort to block Trump’s path to the White House (actual Breitbart headline)  (Read 7190 times)

Offline Mechanicos

In other words, you purposely came on here to derail the thread.
Nah, Conservatives do not play race games so stuff like you focused on we leave for the democrats. Interesting to note how so-called principled conservatives get all excited over attacking Trump with Liberal talking points such as War on women, racist, Anti-Semite etc.. its also interesting how short the memory is since all of these were tried in the primary to no effect. Shows me #neverTrump is firing blanks.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Silver Pines

I ignored the renegade Jew part. You however seem to be the one focusing on the Jew part and ignoring the substance of what I posted as well as the substance of the article. What do you call people who focus more on a person's race then anything else?

In this case, anti-Semites.

Offline Mechanicos

In this case, anti-Semites.
Now that you have your neck fully extended... The article was written by a Jew....

*bouche*
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Silver Pines

Now that you have your neck fully extended... The article was written by a Jew....

*bouche*

I know.

Offline andy58-in-nh

It'll be interesting to see what ultimately becomes of sites like Trumpbart, Gateway Pundit, and others that sold their souls for Donald.

Sites that trade in opinion-based journalism will be affected perhaps by limiting their potential to attract readers who might not view Donald as the next coming of You-Know-Who. This would include Breitbart , Gateway Pundit, etc. But in my estimation, Matt Drudge is the one who may really have damaged his brand as a first-tier news aggregator.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Breitbart is taking a lot of heat for the headline, though the article was allegedly written by Horowitz, a Jew.  I don't think the link to the article should be removed or any part of the headline.  Rather, coming from a generally conservative site, it should be scrutinized to see where Horowitz is coming from and why any reference to Kristol's ethnicity is important.  Horowitz describes himself almost as a renegade.  Brietbart constantly tries to push the envelope.

This describes it well.

Offline Frank Cannon

Lame rebuttal Frank. When you try to attack somebody with the guilt=by=association card you need much more then business and social interactions to make them guilty. And yes, #neverTrump lies here. Trump rubbed elbows and donated more to GOP then democrats - a fact easy to verify.

We have no record for this fraud other than his associations and actions the past 30 years. He never got involved in any of the seminal issues of the day. He has never written a bill and got it passed. He hasn't done squat to see what he will do as President. All we are left with is who he circulates with.

You can tell a hell of a lot about a person by the people he hangs with. George Soros, the Clintoons and a child rapist is a very good signal to what type of dirtbag Trump is.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Sites that trade in opinion-based journalism will be affected perhaps by limiting their potential to attract readers who might not view Donald as the next coming of You-Know-Who. This would include Breitbart , Gateway Pundit, etc. But in my estimation, Matt Drudge is the one who may really have damaged his brand as a first-tier news aggregator.

I agree.   First person anecdotal, but I used to go to Drudge first thing every morning and first thing if I wanted to see what was happening.  I no longer visit Drudge. 

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
I agree.   First person anecdotal, but I used to go to Drudge first thing every morning and first thing if I wanted to see what was happening.  I no longer visit Drudge.
Yep.  I used to go to drudge multiple times per day.   But I've replaced his bookmark with an actual conservative news aggregator:  www.thenewamericana.com.
Former Republican.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Oh, really?

Breitbart has been known to swap bylines to further their agenda.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/03/breitbart-mocking-ben-shapiro-220712

Also note that even if Horowitz did write the text body, the headlines of news stories are usually written by editors.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline Mechanicos

We have no record for this fraud other than his associations and actions the past 30 years. He never got involved in any of the seminal issues of the day. He has never written a bill and got it passed. He hasn't done squat to see what he will do as President. All we are left with is who he circulates with.

You can tell a hell of a lot about a person by the people he hangs with. George Soros, the Clintoons and a child rapist is a very good signal to what type of dirtbag Trump is.

Using your logic, Trump is more Conservative then Cruz since Trump donated more and hung around with GOP then Cruz did..

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/15/bill-kristol-republican-spoiler-renegade-jew/

Not posting any of the article itself, but trust me, it's there.

Trumpbart has gone full Trump, even spewing vitriol and bigotry like him. Andrew must be rolling in his grave.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Silver Pines

I forgot about Drudge.  His Trump hysteria has been extremely off-putting.  I used to check his site for impartial news, but he's moved on from that.

Silver Pines

Oh, really?

Breitbart has been known to swap bylines to further their agenda.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/03/breitbart-mocking-ben-shapiro-220712

Also note that even if Horowitz did write the text body, the headlines of news stories are usually written by editors.

Ben Shapiro, who is an Orthodox Jew and a personal friend of Horowitz, likely understands that. 

@Mechanicos

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5751/breitbart-renegade-jews-and-anti-semitic-wing-ben-shapiro#pq=xckj1l

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Using your logic, Trump is more Conservative then Cruz since Trump donated more and hung around with GOP then Cruz did.

Your comments are out-of-your mind delusional, same insane garbage as the Obama drones were spewing in 2008 for their wannabe messiah.  Insisting he was everything he was not.  Ignoring and explaining away every single association, speech and position he held while in the IL Senate. 

True Conservatives don't praise Leftists and talk about how they can work well with Marxists and in the same breath bash a Conservative as nasty and evil.

TRUMP: Well, I think that I'm going to be able to get along with Pelosi. I think I'm going to be able to -- I've always had a good relationship with Nancy Pelosi. I've never had a problem. Reid will be gone. I always had a decent relationship with Reid, although lately, obciosuly, I haven't been dealing with him so he'll actually use my name as the ultimate -- you know, as the ultimate of the billionaires in terms of, you know, people you don't want.

But I always had a great relationship with Harry Reid. And frankly, if I weren't running for office I would be able to deal with her or Reid or anybody. But I think I'd be able to get along very well with Nancy Pelosi and just about everybody.

Hey, look, I think I'll be able to get along well with Chuck Schumer. I was always very good with Schumer. I was close to Schumer in many ways.

...That's the problem that you have with Ted Cruz. He is a guy that nobody likes and nobody trusts, and he is a nasty guy. He says things that are very nasty. So I have to be nastier than him. It's just one of those things.
[/i]
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

A-Lert

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I originally saw the headline and thought, oh crap, someone posted some Stormfront crap that I have to go clean up... but nope, it was Breitbart.. sheesh Andrew must be rolling over in his grave.

How long until the defense that 'they just aren't being politically correct' come along?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 07:34:39 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline ConstitutionRose

Agreed.  I used to check Drudge first thing every day and several times during the day.  I deleted all Drudge shortcuts and I haven't been back.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Breitbart is in the tank for Trump...so that means it's all good for the Trump supporters.

One thing that struck me was how Breitbart was making such a deal about the most votes ever.  What they dont say is that many of them are liberals.  Trump himself brags about bringing in Democrats and Independents.  Great news for liberals.  They get two choices.  The only reason he has gotten where he is.  Without the liberals he would haved died out like a fall leaf.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline markomalley

So now Breitbart is blaming Da Jooooooooos.

Never thought I'd ever see that.

(Not a Kristol fan either, but, geez...)

A-Lert

One thing that struck me was how Breitbart was making such a deal about the most votes ever.  What they dont say is that many of them are liberals.  Trump himself brags about bringing in Democrats and Independents.  Great news for liberals.  They get two choices.  The only reason he has gotten where he is.  Without the liberals he would haved died out like a fall leaf.

As Reagan said, you can't build a party or support through subtraction. Ideologues just can't wrap their heads around that fact.

A-Lert

Thank you for the link to the Ben Shapiro article, it was an excellent read.

Speaking of Ben, has anyone heard anything further about Ms. Fields lawsuit against Trump?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
As Reagan said, you can't build a party or support through subtraction. Ideologues just can't wrap their heads around that fact.

Still trying to compare to Reagan.  Sad for you.  Liberals are not Reagan Democrats.  Its blatently obvious.  Just look at Trump. Disgusting immature whiner.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.