Author Topic: Bill Kristol: REPUBLICAN SPOILER, RENEGADE JEW prepares third party effort to block Trump’s path to the White House (actual Breitbart headline)  (Read 7195 times)

Bill Cipher

Trump supported and associated more with Republicans then Democrats a fact easy to check if truth was important here.

He had to work harder to buy off republicans because democrats already recognized him as a fellow traveler. 

HAPPY2BME

78% of American Jews vote Obama

Republican campaign effort to keep majority of Jewish voters 'red' proves futile, as majority of Jewish ballots cast in favor of democratic presidential candidate

Yitzhak Benhorin
Published:    11.05.08, 21:07 / Israel News

WASHINGTON – The majority of Jewish voters in the US presidential election voted for the Democratic Party's candidate, and now US president-elect, Barack Obama, Wednesday's segmentation of the votes revealed.

According to the data, 78% of the Jewish voters in the US lent their vote to Obama while only 21% voted for his opponent, Republican Senator John McCain.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3618408,00.html

HAPPY2BME

Son of Israeli immigrant accepts Obama offer to serve as chief of staff

Democratic Rep. Rahm Emanuel, son of Israeli immigrant even speaks a little Hebrew. George Stephanopoulos: Obama told associates that Emanuel would 'have his back'

Yitzhak Benhorin   
Latest Update:    11.06.08, 21:13 / Israel News

Chicago-born Emanuel, 49, even speaks a little Hebrew. His father, Benjamin, is an Israeli-born doctor. His mother, Martha, is an American Jew who works for a Chicago civil rights organization.

As a child, Emanuel received a Jewish education at a conservative school and spoke Hebrew with his father at home.

According to ABC News, "the sharp-tongued, sharp-elbowed, keenly intelligent veteran of the Clinton White House is said to have ambitions to some day be Speaker of the House, but he also has a keen sense of duty."

ABC's George Stephanopoulos was quoted as saying that Obama likes the fact that Emanuel "knows policy, knows politics, knows Capitol Hill" and has told associates that Emanuel would "have his back."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3618375,00.html

Offline Mechanicos

Because he realized it would cost more to buy republicans than to buy democrats, mainly because democrats already recognized him as a fellow traveler.
I gotta tell ya #neverTrumps, this talking point makes ya look like ignorant people. It ignores the FACTS of How big business is done in Liberal-run cites and  how the New York Billionaire real-estate Tycoon donated to both sides of the isle like any good business man would do in that context. He gave $5000 to Cruz, that makes him golden by your logic.

The problem is corruption in DC, not the ones who have to pay the crooks to do business. Both sides took Trump's money the GOP more than the democrats.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I gotta tell ya #neverTrumps, this talking point makes ya look like ignorant people. It ignores the FACTS of How big business is done in Liberal-run cites and  how the New York Billionaire real-estate Tycoon donated to both sides of the isle like any good business man would do in that context. He gave $5000 to Cruz, that makes him golden by your logic.

The problem is corruption in DC, not the ones who have to pay the crooks to do business. Both sides took Trump's money the GOP more than the democrats.

Mechanicos, I feel for you, man.  You work so hard making the same lame points over and over again, and are repeatedly and brutally derailed by truth and logic.  But, I've got to give you points for trying so hard to support the insupportable.  Don Quixote lives!

Carry on.

Bill Cipher

Mechanicos, I feel for you, man.  You work so hard making the same lame points over and over again, and are repeatedly and brutally derailed by truth and logic.  But, I've got to give you points for trying so hard to support the insupportable.  Don Quixote lives!

Carry on.

Don Quixote is positively jealous. 

Offline andy58-in-nh

#neverTrump wants a civil war it seems. That is what will happen with this kind of crap if the establishment steals the election. The anger at DC is very intense. #neverTrump does not represent what is going on in America. its about protecting the corrupt ruling class in DC.

That is a wonderfully self-affirming fantasy created by Trumpanistas to justify their anger at things they do not understand, and also to validate their hero-worship for a man who apparently understands them no better than they do.

Of course there is a "ruling class" in DC, and it includes members of both parties including Trump himself, an ultimate insider who pretends to be an outsider, the better to bamboozle the gullible.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Mechanicos

Carry on.
Little data point to ponder, despite the left and its partner #neverTrump lying about Trump 24/7 saying the same things they tried during the Primary Trump is wining, still ahead and going up, #neverTrump is getting its ass kicked, and Democrats are in a panic. In other words, outside of echo chambers like in here, none of the attacks, hit pieces, lies such as hes walking back, not serious hes liberal etc have any traction nor are they effective.

In other words, although it seems like the Trump haters are accomplishing something, in the real world they are not. Just angering good people who do not respect what they are doing.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Silver Pines

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/15/bill-kristol-republican-spoiler-renegade-jew/

Not posting any of the article itself, but trust me, it's there.

Yes, it certainly is.  Andrew Breitbart is rolling in his grave over what his site has become.

I will never ally myself with such a disgusting faction.  I want nothing to do with those walking, talking pieces of fertilizer.

#NeverTrump is once again confirmed to be the right position.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Little data point to ponder, despite the left and its partner #neverTrump lying about Trump 24/7 saying the same things they tried during the Primary Trump is wining, still ahead and going up, #neverTrump is getting its ass kicked, and Democrats are in a panic. In other words, outside of echo chambers like in here, none of the attacks, hit pieces, lies such as hes walking back, not serious hes liberal etc have any traction nor are they effective.

In other words, although it seems like the Trump haters are accomplishing something, in the real world they are not. Just angering good people who do not respect what they are doing.

Now, see, there you go again.  I'm not a Trump-hater.  I just insist that the GOP candidate be someone of integrity and who understands and supports the Constitution. 

Silver Pines

#neverTrump wants a civil war it seems. That is what will happen with this kind of crap if the establishment steals the election. The anger at DC is very intense. #neverTrump does not represent what is going on in America. its about protecting the corrupt ruling class in DC.

You understand, don't you, that your attempt to turn this around on those who hold the ethical position is not only useless, but laughable?

You're defending and excusing Jew haters---the very definition of "corrupt."  You should be ashamed.

Silver Pines

Offline Mechanicos

You understand, don't you, that your attempt to turn this around on those who hold the ethical position is not only useless, but laughable?

You're defending and excusing Jew haters---the very definition of "corrupt."  You should be ashamed.
There is nothing ethical about #neverTrump. Its not about conservatives nor doing what's right for America. Its about the Establishment trying to maintain power fighting against a person they cannot control. Yes some in it are good people who think they are doing good. They are being used by bad people tho. The stated sought after results are bad for Conservatives and America.

Oh and by the way, big fail on the Jew card. 

Offline andy58-in-nh

Yes, it certainly is.  Andrew Breitbart is rolling in his grave over what his site has become.

I will never ally myself with such a disgusting faction.  I want nothing to do with those walking, talking pieces of fertilizer.

Brietbart has regrettably been assimilated into the Trumpian Borg via its editorial director. And I have little doubt that the website's namesake is spinning underground at a speed that might register on a local Richter scale device.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 03:24:09 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Silver Pines

There is nothing ethical about #neverTrump. Its not about conservatives nor doing what's right for America. Its about the Establishment trying to maintain power fighting against a person they cannot control. Yes some in it are good people who think they are doing good. They are being used by bad people tho. The stated sought after results are bad for Conservatives and America.

Oh and by the way, big fail on the Jew card.

Trump IS the establishment.  He always has been.

Jew card?  Yeah, I think I get you.

Offline Mechanicos

Trump IS the establishment.  He always has been.

Jew card?  Yeah, I think I get you.
LOL, Only thing you got is delusions.

Silver Pines

Brietbart has regrettably been assimilated into the Trumpian Borg via its editorial director. And I have little doubt that the website's namesake is spinning underground at a speed that might register on a local Richter scale device.

It'll be interesting to see what ultimately becomes of sites like Trumpbart, Gateway Pundit, and others that sold their souls for Donald.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Correct or not it's the position I find myself most comfortable with.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Silver Pines

LOL, Only thing you got is delusions.

Doubtful, considering your posts on this thread consist of nothing but attempts to justify and excuse the "Renegade Jew" headline.

Silver Pines

Correct or not it's the position I find myself most comfortable with.

Same here.  Personally, the opposing position is one I could not and would not consider.

Offline Mechanicos

It'll be interesting to see what ultimately becomes of sites like Trumpbart, Gateway Pundit, and others that sold their souls for Donald.
Considering there was not enough of the Anti-Trump people to win the nomination, seems like Levin Beck etc are the ones in trouble not the ones who are not attacking Trump all the time.

Offline Mechanicos

Doubtful, considering your posts on this thread consist of nothing but attempts to justify and excuse the "Renegade Jew" headline.
I ignored the renegade Jew part. You however seem to be the one focusing on the Jew part and ignoring the substance of what I posted as well as the substance of the article. What do you call people who focus more on a person's race then anything else?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I ignored the renegade Jew part.
In other words, you purposely came on here to derail the thread.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
When the Trump Believers keep tossing up their talking point lies about those who will not surrender their principles to vote for a Liberal Fascist as "working for the Establishment",  Trump's own comments about working with Pelosi Reid and Schumer help remind us all of whom really serves and supports:

"TRUMP: Well, I think that I'm going to be able to get along with Pelosi. I think I'm going to be able to -- I've always had a good relationship with Nancy Pelosi. I've never had a problem. Reid will be gone. I always had a decent relationship with Reid, although lately, obviosly, I haven't been dealing with him so he'll actually use my name as the ultimate -- you know, as the ultimate of the billionaires in terms of, you know, people you don't want.

But I always had a great relationship with Harry Reid. And frankly, if I weren't running for office I would be able to deal with her or Reid or anybody. But I think I'd be able to get along very well with Nancy Pelosi and just about everybody.

Hey, look, I think I'll be able to get along well with Chuck Schumer. I was always very good with Schumer. I was close to Schumer in many ways. ……that's the problem that you have with Ted Cruz. He is a guy that nobody likes and nobody trusts, and he is a nasty guy. He says things that are very nasty. So I have to be nastier than him. It's just one of those things. "

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/01/26/trump_i_have_a_great_relationship_with_nancy_pelosi_harry_reid_chuck_schumer.html

Praise for the Marxist Leftists, and hateful scorn for Conservatives who will not kiss his ring.

Useful idiots make perfect pawns.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 04:13:24 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline MACVSOG68

"Renegade Jew"?  Shame on them.

Breitbart is taking a lot of heat for the headline, though the article was allegedly written by Horowitz, a Jew.  I don't think the link to the article should be removed or any part of the headline.  Rather, coming from a generally conservative site, it should be scrutinized to see where Horowitz is coming from and why any reference to Kristol's ethnicity is important.  Horowitz describes himself almost as a renegade.  Brietbart constantly tries to push the envelope. 
It's the Supreme Court nominations!