Author Topic: Hillary Pledges Open Borders, Levin Responds with Attack on Trump’s Tariffs  (Read 1813 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Hillary Pledges Open Borders, Levin Responds with Attack on Trump’s Tariffs
by Julia Hahn

Last week, Donald Trump met with the family members of Sarah Root, a beautiful, beaming 21-year-old girl slaughtered by an illegal alien in Nebraska the day after graduating from college with 4.0 GPA. Later that day, Trump warned, “Crooked Hillary Clinton wants completely open borders.”

Indeed, a review of Clinton’s campaign website reveals that her immigration plan is even more radical than that of Barack Obama, who completely suspended enforcement of America’s immigration law and printed hundreds of thousands of work permits for illegal aliens.

However, a much more pressing topic seems to have triggered the passions of radio host Mark Levin who, along with Jamie Weinstein, is one of the most vocal members of the #NeverTrump movement. In the course of two days, Levin penned two lengthy denunciations of Trump’s trade platform and Breitbart News’s coverage of it.

In a story featured on this website, Levin emotionally warns conservative Americans that Trump’s effort to boost American manufacturing represents a kind of existential threat to conservatism. Levin is seemingly unconcerned with the prospect that his energetic Trump-bashing could help place Hillary Clinton in a position to add millions more Third World migrants to America, who almost certainly will not support Levin’s vision of smaller government conservatism nor tune in to his radio show where he espouses the same.

One of the enduring mysteries of the #NeverTrump movement now that their preferred vessels— John Kasich and Ted Cruz— have exited the race is why they seem to believe that Trump’s “America First” platform represents a greater threat to conservatism than Clinton’s agenda of massive government, massive taxation, and massive Third World migration.

[Continued]

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/hillary-pledges-open-borders-levin-responds-with-attack-on-trumps-tariffs/

#neverTrump is very bad for America.

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Silver Pines

It's pretty funny to see Trumpbart accuse Levin of emotionalism.

Clinton and Trump are both bad for the country.  I refuse to contribute to the country's downfall by supporting either.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Clinton and Trump are both bad for the country.  I refuse to contribute to the country's downfall by supporting either.

Climb down from your soap box, dear.  By choosing neither you are facilitating the country's downfall by paving the way for a Clinton victory now and a democrat president for a generation.

With all due respect, grow up.  We go to war with the army we have. 

Silver Pines

Climb down from your soap box, dear.  By choosing neither you are facilitating the country's downfall by paving the way for a Clinton victory now and a democrat president for a generation.

With all due respect, grow up.  We go to war with the army we have. 

Sorry, condescension isn't going to work with me.  Actually nothing is going to work with me.  You don't need my vote, right?  I'm going to take you at your word.  The Trump train should be unstoppable without me.

I'm just not going to put my support behind either of the big-government crooked liberals running for the presidency.

Offline FreeReign

The title is misleading. Levin wasn't "responding" to Hillary. He was simply criticizing Trump on tariffs.

And the article falsely claims that Levin is #NeverTrump.

The article is a dishonest response to Levin's criticisms of Trump.

Apparently, as Trump moves further left, we are all supposed to not criticize him.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 03:34:30 pm by FreeReign »

Trump v. Hillary is just a battle, not the war.  A Trump win could be the ultimate Pyrrhic victory if he ends up destroying the GOP.

Wrong.  This is the war.  Give Hillary the WH and the courts and the country will be unrecognizable at the end of her eight years,

We haven't the luxury of fighting to protect a political party of life support.   I am an American first.   I hoped you were, too. 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 03:30:29 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Bill Cipher

Trump's own track record shows him committed to the same policy aims as Clinton.  He'll be indistinguishable from her where it matters (like S.Ct. nominations).

Offline sinkspur

Wrong.  This is the war.  Give Hillary the WH and the courts and the country will be unrecognizable at the end of her eight years,

We haven't the luxury of fighting to protect a political party of life support.   I am an American first.   I hoped you were, too.

Trump is your sonofabitch, not mine.  You support him.   

#NeverTrump
#NeverHillary
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Trump's own track record shows him committed to the same policy aims as Clinton.  He'll be indistinguishable from her where it matters (like S.Ct. nominations).

Utter nonsense.  Completely false.  And I'm tired of reading this. 

We've got a battle ahead of us.  It's time you educate yourself:  https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

Offline Mechanicos

How much is Soros paying you to spread lies like this?
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Trump is your sonofabitch, not mine.  You support him.   

#NeverTrump
#NeverHillary

You cannot be both neverTrump and neverHillary.  Like it or not, Sink, you must choose.  You can do it actively by saying you support Hillary Clinton for President, or you can take the coward's way out and play games.

But we all will know your choice.

Offline sinkspur

You cannot be both neverTrump and neverHillary.  Like it or not, Sink, you must choose.  You can do it actively by saying you support Hillary Clinton for President, or you can take the coward's way out and play games.

But we all will know your choice.

No I do not.  I am one of the 60 million voting age Americans who will not vote in the presidential election this year.  They are supporting neither Trump nor Hillary. 

I see what you're trying to do. You want to pick your targets so you can be pissed off at me when your boy loses.

Look in the mirror.  When Trump loses, it's YOUR fault for pimping him.

Offline Mechanicos

No I do not.  I am one of the 60 million voting age Americans who will not vote in the presidential election this year.  They are supporting neither Trump nor Hillary. 

I see what you're trying to do. You want to pick your targets so you can be pissed off at me when your boy loses.

Look in the mirror.  When Trump loses, it's YOUR fault for pimping him.

#neverTrump is noisy but, its not large. Mostly Democrats pretending to be republicans lately with a smattering of paid shills in the media and those trying to cover their ass in office. There are still a few petulant children throwing a tantrum because they lost, but that will pass.

Offline sinkspur

#neverTrump is noisy but, its not large. Mostly Democrats pretending to be republicans lately with a smattering of paid shills in the media and those trying to cover their ass in office. There are still a few petulant children throwing a tantrum because they lost, but that will pass.

You just keep mumbling those things to yourself, bub. If #NeverTrump is such a big nothing, why all the foaming at the mouth from you?

Offline Mechanicos

You just keep mumbling those things to yourself, bub. If #NeverTrump is such a big nothing, why all the foaming at the mouth from you?

1. I do not like to see good people manipulated by Democrats posing as Republicans. That is at least one half of #neverTrump online and most of its funding. Then 2. I also believe stupidity should be painful and see #neverTrump as stupid.

Offline sinkspur

1. I do not like to see good people manipulated by Democrats posing as Republicans. That is at least one half of #neverTrump online and most of its funding. Then 2. I also believe stupidity should be painful and see #neverTrump as stupid.

I guess that's why you're on more ignore lists than I am.  I'm not nuts.