Author Topic: Live at 3:30pm EDT AG @LorettaLynch & @CivilRightsAAG to announce a law enforcement action related to North Carolina  (Read 3369 times)

Offline ScottinVA

Lynch won't get within a mile of indicting the criminal Hillary Clinton, but will twist legalities in order to launch an attack on North Carolina.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This makes it sound like it is an actual physical attack, what are they going to do, arrest the governor?

• Technical
A "law enforcement action". What does that sound like to you guys?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline flowers

This makes it sound like it is an actual physical attack, what are they going to do, arrest the governor?
that was my first thought.

• Technical
An arrest.  If it were just a lawsuit it would be a legal action, not a law enforcement action.  It implies someone is breaking federal law by not allowing people to pee anywhere they want to pee.  Oh yeah....that must be that new Pee Amendment to the Constitution.

We the poopies!!!!

From my bare, quivering asscheeks!

:laugh:

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
No one is saying transgenders can't use bathrooms.  They just have to use the correct bathroom. If the feds are saying everyone gets to pee wherever they want to pee then oh boy, who needs bathrooms at all. Let's just join the dog world and find the nearest tree.

LOLOL :laugh:

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Wingnut

We the poopies!!!!

From my bare, quivering asscheeks!

:laugh:

I want to... I really do.....But I just can't! :chairbang: @mystery-ak

• Technical
:silly:  I can't believe the U.S. Justice Department is wasting time with this nonsense.

My wife came up with a compromise, to have a single small bathroom designated as a "trans-bathroom". However, I pointed out that transgenders want to be accepted as real women and would probably never accept that. She didn't have a response.

So the bathroom wars have begun I guess.

Wingnut

Might as well install windows in an outhouse for all the medlin the government is doing.

or

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
:silly:  I can't believe the U.S. Justice Department is wasting time with this nonsense.

But, this is such a good way to establish federal authority over states and individuals!

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace

Indeed; so many things going on in the nation today leave me SMH. **nononono*

Here's the link, btw. It has yet to start.

https://www.justice.gov/live-stream
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline flowers

Has it started yet? I don't do live links on net. Bandwidth issues.

• Technical

So far it has not started. She's 1/2 hour late. I cannot wait to see what they come up with. Maybe they'll send tanks in? I await with baited breath.

Wingnut

Do you have a TV?    Being serious.  I know some people don't watch the idiot box anymore....

• Technical
So the big law enforcement action is a lawsuit! Whoopty bleep! Like anyone didn't see that coming.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Equating human beings of a particular skin pigmentation with mentally ill people. Just glorious.

Wingnut

So the big law enforcement action is a lawsuit! Whoopty bleep! Like anyone didn't see that coming.

Lynch Light weight Lib.  Bobby Kenendy would have sent the troops in to enforce this right.  We can not, and will not continue to have seperate but equal shitholes.  This is a breach of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.

• Technical
I so wanted to see Obama send tanks and troops into bathrooms and such.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Indeed; so many things going on in the nation today leave me SMH. **nononono*

It's pretty amazing, isn't it.  Iran is testing ballistic missiles and Obama's focused on this.    **nononono*

• Technical
It's pretty amazing, isn't it.  Iran is testing ballistic missiles and Obama's focused on this.    **nononono*

When will the people say enough is enough?

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
How will Trump straddle this? N Carolina or The USSA DOJ?

How many times will he walk back whatever he initially says?