Author Topic: Trump Promises to Restore Washington Redskins Trademark on Day One of Presidency  (Read 750 times)

Offline woz75

geronl

Offline sinkspur

Pandering is what Trump does.  It should make any conservative very nervous that Trump is promising to inject himself into disputes where he has no jurisdiction or interest.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline bob434

Yup- the man's going to do great wonders and piss little cucumbers- because he's the 7'th son:

I can talk these words that will sound so sweet
They will even make your little heart skip a beat
Heal the sick, raise the dead
Make the little girls talk outta their heads

I'm the one, oh I'm the one
I'm the one, I'm the one
The one they call the seventh son

Offline bob434

Pandering is what Trump does.  It should make any conservative very nervous that Trump is promising to inject himself into disputes where he has no jurisdiction or interest.

The koolaid drinkin masses buy it hook line and sinker- He is a 'catchphrase uttering snake charmer' He mesmerizes the masses with 'tough sounding' catchphrases and wild claims- and the masses sway back and forth in a blind comatose like admiration- it's like a scene out of a B movie where cult members stand around the Evil high priest and sway back and forth citing chants and looking blankly ahead in a hypnotized stage of obedience- anything the high priest says is immediately agreed to and cheered even if it makes no sense- or is demonstrably false-

One need just take a look at Free Republic right now to see what i mean- how the heck did the right become so stinking gullible all of a sudden? People who used to be strong conservatives- good people- now they are yelling and screaming at other conservatives that don't think Trump is God's gift to mankind?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 04:30:55 am by bob434 »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Is he going to change the name of the Senators to the Losers while he's at it?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
conservativefrontline.com is a satire site.  Look at some of the other “articles” posted there.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause