Author Topic: Fear the Walking Dead Live Discussion Thread: Season 2 Episode 4  (Read 1198 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Season 2 Episode 4: "Blood in the Streets"

A family in distress boards the Abigail; and Strand branches off as his past begins to emerge. Meanwhile, Nick searches for an associate of Strand's.

Offline ABX

Re: Fear the Walking Dead Live Discussion Thread: Season 2 Episode 4
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 12:16:49 am »
Well, I guess my gaydar needs to be recalibrated....

I really can't figure this show out -- given the resources they had, this show should be decent.  Instead, it's like what the Sci-Fi channel shelved to show Z Nation.

That caught me off guard too. I thought he initially was just manipulating them but they went there. Probably to fill the PC quota.

Offline ABX

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 08:29:00 pm »
This show continues to have acting that isn't worthy of a junior high school play.  Horrible.

Yea, the acting is bad and it has gotten slow and dull. Far too predictive too. That's why I stopped with the live threads- in addition to the lack of interest. I still watch, just half-assed.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 11:34:39 pm »
Well, I guess my gaydar needs to be recalibrated....

I really can't figure this show out -- given the resources they had, this show should be decent.  Instead, it's like what the Sci-Fi channel shelved to show Z Nation.
They had a reasonable idea. It was getting slow, but seeing Strand put the liplock on what's his name was just gratuitous faggotry. I'm done watching.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline ABX

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 01:06:52 am »

Any interest here in Game of Thrones, by the way?

LOL, I'm just starting the novels and haven't seen any of the TV series so don't spoil it.  :smokin: