Author Topic: Carly as Cruz’s VP Beautifully Disrupts Liberal Feminism  (Read 305 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Carly as Cruz’s VP Beautifully Disrupts Liberal Feminism
« on: April 29, 2016, 07:03:19 am »
As a conservative, anti-feminist woman, there is nothing more satisfying, politically-speaking, than seeing one of your own stick it to the mainstream media. And Carly Fiorina’s new position as the Vice Presidential half of the Cruz ticket did just that.

The liberal media clearly can’t deal with this new addition to the Cruz team. Yes, it’s a female, but it’s a conservative female who can hold her own. That isn’t female empowerment to them. Remember, they support a candidate who has said that being a woman is a merit upon which you should partially base your vote of support for her. As reported last July by CNN:

“Clearly, I’m not asking people to vote for me simply because I’m a woman. I’m asking people to vote for me on the merits,” Clinton said.

Then she directly addressed gender, adding: “I think one of the merits is I am a woman. And I can bring those views and perspectives to the White House.”

More at:

http://www.redstate.com/kimberly_ross/2016/04/28/carly-cruzs-vp-beautifully-disrupts-liberal-feminism/
The Republic is lost.