General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

The Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Spy, and Superhero Genre

<< < (473/493) > >>

240B:
Season 5 of The Expanse is supposed to come out in December.
Although nothing has been announced yet.

Gefn:
Saw an article on the Dune movie.

Got to confess I never read the book(s) but the buzz on this film is really good.

Now the movie I’m looking forward to is Foundation (Asimov)
That should be wonderful or a turkey.

verga:

--- Quote from: Gefn on September 11, 2020, 11:36:26 am ---Saw an article on the Dune movie.

Got to confess I never read the book(s) but the buzz on this film is really good.

--- End quote ---
Have not seen any add for "Foundation" when is it coming out?

Found it on YouTube. Might be good, loved the books.

Gefn:

--- Quote from: verga on September 11, 2020, 12:43:27 pm ---Have not seen any add for "Foundation" when is it coming out?

--- End quote ---

@verga

Supposedly next year. Upset with platform, hardly anyone has it.

https://www.inverse.com/entertainment/foundation-on-apple-tv-release-date-trailer-cast-plot-asimov-show

Sled Dog:

--- Quote from: Gefn on September 11, 2020, 11:36:26 am ---Saw an article on the Dune movie.

--- End quote ---

They're going to rape the Foundation series?    That there is a very complex tale and not something easily adaptable to an action/adventure format that audiences expect from sf video.

They totally trashed I, Robot, for example.

Foundation spans half a thousand years, the characters from one book are almost dead in the next, Hari Seldon exists throughout as a recorded holograph.  The best they could do would be adapt the first book, then stop.

Almost certainly going to be a gobbler, IMO.  But the trailer looks technically good. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version