Author Topic: MSNBC Reid: GOP Is Anti-DEI Because They ‘Can’t Stand Black People’  (Read 240 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC Reid: GOP Is Anti-DEI Because They ‘Can’t Stand Black People’

Pam Key 27 Mar 2024

MSNBC host Joy Reid said Wednesday on her show “The ReidOut” that Republicans are against Diversity, Equity and Inclusion programs because they “can’t stand black people.”

Discussing the Baltimore bridge collapse, Reid said, “The most idiotic and racist theories had to do with their newest bogeyman, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion DEI. A Republican congressional candidate in Florida tweeted that, ‘DEI did this.’ And a right wing blue check account that’s been boosted by Elon Musk in the past just blew straight past the dog whistling tweeting to its 267,000 followers, ‘Baltimore’s DEI mayor commenting on the collapsed Francis Scott Key bridge, it’s going to get so, so much worse. Prepare accordingly.’ The post included a clip of Baltimore’s black mayor, Brandon Scott.”

She continued, “I can’t believe I have to say this, Brandon Scott was elected with 70% of the vote in 2020, in a city that is 61% black so by right-wing logic, a diversity hire would have been a white man. Which of course is what they want, only the white Christian men may have this things.”

Reid added, “At this point, it’s evident what they mean by DEI, right? It means black people. It’s the reason the right complained about Critical Race Theory. It’s not fashionable to be openly racist anymore in America unlike what they call the good old days. So referring to a black mayor as a DEI mayor get it is point across. So just say what you mean. You can’t stand black people. We get it. You’ve been heard.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/27/msnbc-reid-gop-is-anti-dei-because-they-cant-stand-black-people/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Is there anyone in America who can stand Joy Reid (irrespective of her skin tone)?
No one?

All right, then.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Let them think whatever they want.
True or false.
Because... it no longer matters.

Once again, Fishrrman's dialectic:
You may not be interested in the politics of race, ethnicity, and identity.
But the politics of race, ethnicity and identity are VERY MUCH interested ... in YOU.

Offline LMAO

Ability and competency are subservient to DEI rules. Not only does that breed mediocrity, but it also has become dangerous.

DEI is not just an insult to whites who have worked hard to get where they’re at but also black and brown people who followed the rules and worked hard to get to their positions in life

Many of the issues that people have with DEI requirements have been spelled out.

She can’t make a rational argument for DEI, so this is the extent of her defense of it

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Wait, so am I to take away from the joyless one's statement that she believes DEI is all about and only about Black people? Well how racist of her...on top of how racist of her to assume that anyone that is a member of the GOP 'can't stand Black people'. Hell I can't stand all sorts of people and not because of their degree of pigmentation. The people I can't stand are idiots, intolerant asses, criminals, racists, murderers, pedophiles, crappy drivers, democrats as a whole..........note, nothing involving the color of skin. So when I say I can't stand Joy Reid it's because she's an A-hole, not because she's black. **nononono*