Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: FBI Drops Hints They Are Ready to INDICT Hillary Clinton!  (Read 7194 times)

Offline Lando Lincoln

One would certainly think/hope there are serious people of high integrity in the FBI; however, one might wonder how many would sacrifice career and pension to expose internal political misdirection.  I have trouble remembering exactly how many government whistle-blowers were well-treated.

Actually, for this to work it would need to be a more clandestine threat to leak information.  Tom Clancy sort of thing.   
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

rangerrebew

One would certainly think/hope there are serious people of high integrity in the FBI; however, one might wonder how many would sacrifice career and pension to expose internal political misdirection.  I have trouble remembering exactly how many government whistle-blowers were well-treated.

When J. Edgar was running the show you could count of an indictment.  With the government gone to hell in a hand basket, there is no assurance she will be wearing pant suits at the Leavenworth Home for Wayward Women.  Anyway, welcome to our little computer home, the Briefing Room.  :beer:  I hope you will stay around and share your knowledge frequently. 13291  There some real knowledgeable people who will tell you if they agree or disagree in a somewhat gentle way, of course. :pillowfight:

rangerrebew

I think what we're seeing now amounts to diversionary tactics; sufficient to mollify the public's need to "do something." The whole idea is stall enough to get her past the election, which I think she believes is in the bag for her.

Good points.  Welcome to the Briefing Room :patriot:  There is a lot of good material and lots of interesting perceptions here. I sincerely hope you will enjoy your experience enough to stay and share your thoughts.:xedfingers:

Offline flowers

Breaking News: The Obama controlled FBI has been authorized to hint at something in order to provide red meat to those drooling Republicans who are trying to hold Hillary Clinton accountable for her actions. In accordance with the Birth Certificate non scandal, this issue will be kept alive and hinted about in order to provide distraction to the opposition.

With a compliant media, this plan is a thing of beauty to watch, (so long as you don't care about the substance).
Bingo!

Offline flowers

Please don't drag Trump into this thread. Give us a break!  :chairbang:
:beer:

Offline kik5150

Remember, Comey was part of the Whitewater investigations 20 years ago where he personally thought that Clinton was involved in criminal activities. The reason that the FBI has been quiet and tanking their time is that they want this case to be air tight, no mistakes. The CIA would not be doing a damage assessment right now unless there was a serious breach. The sheer volume of emails involved requires a great deal of time to process.
"Trump is no conservative. He's a self-dealing charlatan and he's got a lot of fall-for anything chump types fooled."
-Jim "Chump" Robinson

Offline LMAO

One would think that, if Hillary had plans to run for president, she would do whatever it took to not risk her viability while SOS. If she couldn't control her corruption as SOS, imagine what a Hillary presidency has in store.

There are people that not only get a rush of sorts with wrong doing, it increases the more they get away with it and that's what we are seeing here
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
One would think that, if Hillary had plans to run for president, she would do whatever it took to not risk her viability while SOS. If she couldn't control her corruption as SOS, imagine what a Hillary presidency has in store.

There are people that not only get a rush of sorts with wrong doing, it increases the more they get away with it and that's what we are seeing here

Why? She sees herself as royalty! Above the law. And the sad part is that she is most likely right.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline WAC

Actually, for this to work it would need to be a more clandestine threat to leak information.  Tom Clancy sort of thing.

What's of greater significance to the FBI is the 'Clinton Foundation corruption' because then you're dragging into the fray International Government and Leaders.......which would certainly delay the election past the election.....they might be throwing is out there to distract from the Foundation until they're ready..........there's little that's reported about the Foundation Investigation because it would be an international ordeal involving heads of states etc.

Our entire Government apparatus is a complete mess along with all these foundations and organizations funneling vast amounts of revenue to each other and to their favored entities......what a mess!!!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Trump is the Great Pumkin.

That brings up an interesting question:  if Hillary is out of the race, will all of those who are saying DT is the only one who can beat her come around and take a chance on voting for a real conservative?  Or, will they continue to back DT for reasons that no longer exist?

Bill Cipher

I'll believe it when I have an indictment to read.  Until then I don't believe it.

Offline ArneFufkin

The FBI can provide a referral but they can't indict.

That would be Obama's owned and thoroughly corrupt DoJ. 

If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be interesting to watch the dynamic of Bill Clinton's criticism of Obama.   Bubba still has his Arkansas mafia sensibilities and LOADS of cash and when he opines on anything regarding OBOZO's incompetent regime it's with a purpose: "You wanna 'eff' with us???"

Nothing will happen.   Obama doesn't have the behind the scenes arsenal of the vile Clinton Crime Family.  Obama is a pansy, Bill Clinton is a street fighter.   Everybody who matters in the money machine of the Democrat Party hates Obama.   He's a supercilious pr*ck.

Wingnut

That brings up an interesting question:  if Hillary is out of the race, will all of those who are saying DT is the only one who can beat her come around and take a chance on voting for a real conservative?  Or, will they continue to back DT for reasons that no longer exist?

Honest question.  But I think they are in the Pumpkin patch now and till Halloween.  Trump fever.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Git 'er done!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Honest question.  But I think they are in the Pumpkin patch now and till Halloween.  Trump fever.

Seems to me The Great Pumpkin is supposed to be orange, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

I imagine it more of a hallucinogenic mushroom bed than a pumpkin patch. 

Offline Henry Noel

Good points.  Welcome to the Briefing Room :patriot:  There is a lot of good material and lots of interesting perceptions here. I sincerely hope you will enjoy your experience enough to stay and share your thoughts.:xedfingers:

Thanks! I hope to be around for a while. I'm a refugee from Free Republic; I had been there since 2003.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline kidd

The indictment of Hillary Clinton has been expected to happen in May

I will give this another month before I think that this is another case of government out of control

Offline kidd

You know the answer, of course.
DT affirms his support for the Kelo decision...
DT affirms his support for abortion in cases of rape and incest ...
DT wants to tax the rich even more than now ...
Etc.

And of course the following are no longer conservative to those with the DTs
Limbaugh
Levin
York
So well

And the following are good sources of information for the DTs
National Enquirer
Twitter

Offline kennedy

• No relation to those other Kennedys

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
If Hillary is not indicted, we can take that as clear and convincing evidence that we no longer should even pretend we live in a constitutional republic of any kind.  Just another in a line of oligarchies.

It would have been a good run; certainly longer than the founders anticipated.

The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.

Wingnut

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If Hillary is not indicted, we can take that as clear and convincing evidence that we no longer should even pretend we live in a constitutional republic of any kind.  Just another in a line of oligarchies.

A banana republic at best. And you are right. We survived FAR longer than the founders ever imagined.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

That's a good point; if she is not indicted, that will be one more clear sign that we do not have a legitimate government.

Offline Optiguy

The FBI can provide a referral but they can't indict.

That would be Obama's owned and thoroughly corrupt DoJ. 

If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be interesting to watch the dynamic of Bill Clinton's criticism of Obama.   Bubba still has his Arkansas mafia sensibilities and LOADS of cash and when he opines on anything regarding OBOZO's incompetent regime it's with a purpose: "You wanna 'eff' with us???"

Nothing will happen.   Obama doesn't have the behind the scenes arsenal of the vile Clinton Crime Family.  Obama is a pansy, Bill Clinton is a street fighter.   Everybody who matters in the money machine of the Democrat Party hates Obama.   He's a supercilious bleep.
The other day Obama gave an interview stressing the impartiality and professionalism of the Just us department. In Obama-speak it means the opposite. If you like your checks and balances, you can keep your checks and balances.