Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: FBI Drops Hints They Are Ready to INDICT Hillary Clinton!  (Read 7193 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING NEWS: FBI Drops Hints They Are Ready to INDICT Hillary Clinton!

What’s going on with the FBI criminal investigation with Hillary Clinton’s illegal use of a home email server? The FBI has been quiet, but now we have learned it’s for good reason! As sources inform Fox News’ Catherine Herridge (below), Hillary Clinton is about to be in serious trouble!

As Rep. Mike Pompeo, who sits on the House Intelligence Committee, told Fox News:

“I can assure you the intelligence committee is working on determining the scope of any breaches that may have resulted from the improper handling of classified information, and the damage assessments that go with them. I think we all understand that we had classified information in channels that weren’t secure on Secretary Clinton’s homebrew server and that risk was associated with that.”

Then, Herridge explains how her sources are focused on how “federal regulations require damage assessments after classified information is outside secure government channels, such as a personal server.”

Therefore, if Pompeo is correct, then the FBI is focused on determining internally what classified information was mishandled… Which it clearly was, as the documents included more than 22 emails that were “top secret and above.” Once that is investigation is complete, the FBI will have no other choice but to go after Hillary Clinton.

This is a political earthquake that could change the entire 2016 presidential campaign:

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-news-fbi-drops-hints-ready-indite-hillary-clinton/#ixzz471kNjN1W

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
I freely admit that I'm cynical enough to continue to believe she'll somehow manage to skate.  The Clintons have always been slick fish.  I can see indictments for 10-20 people, up to and including Abedin, reams of proof that there were multiple breaches, and ultimately a slap on the wrist or no sanctions at all for Shrillary.  They'll say she didn't know what she was doing because she had fallen and hit her head or was delirious because of Bill's philandering or some such nonsense.  The dumb masses will eat up the poor, put-upon woman story and she'll skate, even though the opinions of the masses should have zilch to do with the case.

Or, she'll be indicted and subsequently convicted of a felony.  Aside from that one recurring dream which started when I was 15, involves Cindy Crawford, and will most certainly never become real, maybe I can hold out hope for seeing Hillary in handcuffs.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I'll believe it when I see it. We've been waiting like Linus in the pumpkin patch since the scandal broke.

Offline RetBobbyMI

I freely admit that I'm cynical enough to continue to believe she'll somehow manage to skate.  The Clintons have always been slick fish.  I can see indictments for 10-20 people, up to and including Abedin, reams of proof that there were multiple breaches, and ultimately a slap on the wrist or no sanctions at all for Shrillary.  They'll say she didn't know what she was doing because she had fallen and hit her head or was delirious because of Bill's philandering or some such nonsense.  The dumb masses will eat up the poor, put-upon woman story and she'll skate, even though the opinions of the masses should have zilch to do with the case.

Or, she'll be indicted and subsequently convicted of a felony.  Aside from that one recurring dream which started when I was 15, involves Cindy Crawford, and will most certainly never become real, maybe I can hold out hope for seeing Hillary in handcuffs.

MOST people that have been found to be in possession of state secrets, not matter how damaging, are lead away in handcuffs first, THEN investigated to see how much longer they spend in jail.  Obama and DOJ are dragging their proverbial feet.  It is so obvious!
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

rangerrebew

Aside from that one recurring dream which started when I was 15, involves Cindy Crawford, and will most certainly never become real, maybe I can hold out hope for seeing Hillary in handcuffs.

I can see you aren't hip to today's culture.  If you were, you would not be dreaming of Cindy Crawford, you'd be dreaming of people like Michael Sam. :silly:

Offline Henry Noel

I freely admit that I'm cynical enough to continue to believe she'll somehow manage to skate.

I think what we're seeing now amounts to diversionary tactics; sufficient to mollify the public's need to "do something." The whole idea is stall enough to get her past the election, which I think she believes is in the bag for her.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Online Lando Lincoln

I am not concerned about the FBI doing its job. I am concerned about the Justice Department and the Executive doing theirs.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline jackpinesavage

I have seen several "hints" in the news that the Obama Administration will use the "Petraeus Option". Remember, Petraeus pled guilty to a misdemeanor. In this case, an "indictment" will be announced, along with an immediate pleading of "nolo contendere", and Clinton skates. There will be a fury of news for a day, or two, and then it will be "old news".  The evening news casts will play up the Petraeus comparison, and will focus on the nolo contendere, rather than "guilty" plea, and then it will die.  In my view, she's guilty of treason, and should be found guilty, and hung for it, but, remember, Clintons are NEVER guilty.

Offline Relic

Breaking News: The Obama controlled FBI has been authorized to hint at something in order to provide red meat to those drooling Republicans who are trying to hold Hillary Clinton accountable for her actions. In accordance with the Birth Certificate non scandal, this issue will be kept alive and hinted about in order to provide distraction to the opposition.

With a compliant media, this plan is a thing of beauty to watch, (so long as you don't care about the substance).

Offline LMAO

The one thing that could aid the Trump campaign is this scandal just staying in the news. I have no illusions that we will see Hillary marched off in handcuffs and laws are just for the "unimportant people" but I'm not sure she'll escape scott free
I see a scenario were the FBI may recommend and indictment but the Justice Department stalls but even that would kill the "Hillary for President" campaign.

It's the optics. And the Court of Public Opinion isn't bound by the "innocent till proven guilty" clause of the Court of Law
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Breaking News: The Obama controlled FBI has been authorized to hint at something in order to provide red meat to those drooling Republicans who are trying to hold Hillary Clinton accountable for her actions. In accordance with the Birth Certificate non scandal, this issue will be kept alive and hinted about in order to provide distraction to the opposition.

With a compliant media, this plan is a thing of beauty to watch, (so long as you don't care about the substance).

goopo

Wingnut

I'll believe it when I see it. We've been waiting like Linus in the pumpkin patch since the scandal broke.

Trump is the Great Pumkin.

• Technical
Trump is the Great Pumkin.

Well he is orange...

:pondering:

Online mountaineer

I have seen several "hints" in the news that the Obama Administration will use the "Petraeus Option". Remember, Petraeus pled guilty to a misdemeanor. In this case, an "indictment" will be announced, along with an immediate pleading of "nolo contendere", and Clinton skates. There will be a fury of news for a day, or two, and then it will be "old news".  The evening news casts will play up the Petraeus comparison, and will focus on the nolo contendere, rather than "guilty" plea, and then it will die.  In my view, she's guilty of treason, and should be found guilty, and hung for it, but, remember, Clintons are NEVER guilty.
'Fraid you're right.  **nononono*
Welcome to GBR!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline uglybiker

He's the only pumpkin with a combover.
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Right there with you!

We now live in a banana republic where the law is malleable and only used to persecute enemies of the state!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

• Technical
Right there with you!

We now live in a banana republic where the law is malleable and only used to persecute enemies of the state!

In 1999 we let the independent prosecutor law expire, so now, to actually investigate wrongdoing we need to basically ask the executive branch to investigate itself.

Offline Charlespg

same here **nononono*
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Online Lando Lincoln

Damn you, Relic!  You are right.
John Steinbeck

Wingnut

He's the only pumpkin with a combover.
Well he is orange...

:pondering:

Like Trump,  The Great Pumpkin is a symbol of a strong and foolish faith 

Online mountaineer

Please don't drag Trump into this thread. Give us a break!  :chairbang:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Lando Lincoln

Please don't drag Trump into this thread. Give us a break!  :chairbang:

Agreed! 
John Steinbeck

Offline oldbiker

People keep talking about this as a possible political earthquake.  Given who controls justice, the whole affair is more probably just a political fart in the wind.  It stinks, but that's probably the only outcome.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 06:16:55 pm by oldbiker »

Online Lando Lincoln

People keep talking about this as a possible political earthquake.  Given who controls justice, the whole affair is more probably just a political fart in the wind.  It stinks, but that's probably the only outcome.

I positively agree with your main point.  The only thing that sustains my hope is the life-long career FBI agent(s).  They are serious people.  They know things.  Things people do not want leaked.  And those things can be leveraged.

I can be naïve, right?
John Steinbeck

Offline oldbiker

I positively agree with your main point.  The only thing that sustains my hope is the life-long career FBI agent(s).  They are serious people.  They know things.  Things people do not want leaked.  And those things can be leveraged.

I can be naïve, right?

One would certainly think/hope there are serious people of high integrity in the FBI; however, one might wonder how many would sacrifice career and pension to expose internal political misdirection.  I have trouble remembering exactly how many government whistle-blowers were well-treated.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 08:20:38 pm by oldbiker »