Author Topic: Fear The Walking Dead Discussion Thread-- 04/24  (Read 850 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Fear The Walking Dead Discussion Thread-- 04/24
« on: April 24, 2016, 08:31:00 pm »
As it seems most of the old live thread participants came over there, I thought we could see how the reception was to have a live show thread here.

Offline ABX

Re: Fear The Walking Dead Discussion Thread-- 04/24
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 08:33:03 pm »
Season 2 Episode 3: "Ouroboros"

Madison confronts Strand about his mysterious destination. Meanwhile, Nick, Alicia and others inspect wreckage from a plane crash.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 08:37:14 pm »
Season 2 Episode 3: "Ouroboros"

Madison confronts Strand about his mysterious destination. Meanwhile, Nick, Alicia and others inspect wreckage from a plane crash.

I have been watching since last year's first episode. Really interested where they're going with the plot. Good writing, good actors.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 08:38:59 pm »
Watched all of Season 1 and wasn't impressed.

Is Season 2 going anywhere?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ABX

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 08:43:19 pm »
Watched all of Season 1 and wasn't impressed.

Is Season 2 going anywhere?

So far Season 2 is a bit slow, they all are on the Yacht looking for a safe haven, dealing with the typical WD stuff but in the water (walkers float).
What I find interesting about this show is that it really shows how fast things collapse without infrastructure and how people are so dependent on it. The survivors in this show are mostly lucky- right place, right time, versus the regular WD show, the survivors are that way due to skill, knowledge, aggression, or a combination thereof.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2016, 09:09:10 pm »
So far Season 2 is a bit slow, they all are on the Yacht looking for a safe haven, dealing with the typical WD stuff but in the water (walkers float).
What I find interesting about this show is that it really shows how fast things collapse without infrastructure and how people are so dependent on it. The survivors in this show are mostly lucky- right place, right time, versus the regular WD show, the survivors are that way due to skill, knowledge, aggression, or a combination thereof.

My problem was like you said....it moves too slow for me.

I can't remember if they ever found out what that blinking light in that house they could observe on that hill was.....LOL
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ABX

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2016, 10:27:13 pm »
My problem was like you said....it moves too slow for me.

I can't remember if they ever found out what that blinking light in that house they could observe on that hill was.....LOL

Muzzle flashes. Kind of an execution chamber. Living and zombies alike were being gunned down by the military.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2016, 10:33:02 pm »
Muzzle flashes. Kind of an execution chamber. Living and zombies alike were being gunned down by the military.

???  Geez...how in the heck did I miss that?    :laugh:

Offline ABX

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2016, 12:06:18 am »
Bumping for show time

Offline UMichConservative

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2016, 04:32:47 am »
Well, we finally got to see what happened to the plane from the webisodes. I wouldn't be surprised if Alex shows up again in the second half of the season.